8.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Rachel stepped in to the room and there they were. Super Junior. It was quite a surreal image. They were all nodding their heads to the music and looking through a glass window. On the other side were the recording room, where Yesung were standing.

“Rachel” Jonghyun’s whispered as he did a motion with his hand for Rachel to sit down next to him. Rachel was unsure at first. She didn’t want to stay there but Jonghyun kept on giving her pleading looks so she finally gave in.

Listening to Yesung’s voice was really calming for Rachel. He was her favorite vocalist in the industry. She could listen to ‘It has to be you’ on repeat for a whole day. She was so into Yesung’s voice that she didn’t notice Jonghyun staring at her.

“That was great Yesung!” Leeteuk said through the microphone “let’s take a break”

All of the members left except Leeteuk and Yesung. Rachel kept on staring at Yesung, who were drinking some water from a bottle.

“Hello?” Rachel snapped out of her gaze to see Leeteuk sitting in front of her smiling.

“Huh?” was all that Rachel could get out.

“I said: I’m Leeteuk. It’s nice to meet you”

“oh, I’m Rachel” Rachel did a small bow before she turned her attention back to Yesung. He didn’t notice her but Rachel thought that was a good thing. If he would have caught her staring at him she would have died of embarrassment.

“Rachel…” Jonghyun laid his hand on Rachel’s shoulder “are you okay?”

“Mhm” Rachel said smiling. Yesung walked out of the room.

“Do you like him?” Leeteuk asked.

“What!?” Rachel’s face reddened.

“His voice” Leeteuk smiled “It’s really nice. I wish I could sing like him

Please log in to read the full chapter