Chapter 2: Meeting the 3 anoying kingkas, Quenka on first day of school?

I wanna go back to America!

HI!!!! Even though my subscribers ain't much, the comments i received ain't much, but i'm really happy that at least some people read this. This is my first so i don't hope much, i'll just write this fanfic sincerely. TQ to my supporters!

Like always, pretend your Hae Sung!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up, sweetie..You don't want to be late for your first day of school.." Hae Sung's mother said while she slightly shook Hae Sung's body  to wake her up. Hae Sung opened her eyes unwillingly. "Go wash up, then come to eat your breakfast, okay?"her mother left after saying that to her. 'I hope today won't be a bad day. Dear new school, please treat me good.' Hae Sung thought. Without wasting any more time she ran to the toilet and wash up. She wore her school uniform, put on some light make up, took her bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast, her driver drove her to school. The president of the student council was waiting for Hae Sung in front of the gate. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Jeongmin, the president of the student council. Nice to meet you, Hae Sung-ssi." Jeongmin introduced himself to Hae Sung. "N-neh, Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you, please take care of me." Hae Sung said with a shy smile. "I'll show you around, follow me." Jeongmin said with a smile. Hae sung followed Jeongmin, she feels like a lost puppy in an unknown place. "This is your locker." Jeongmin said to Hae Sung while pointing at her locker. "Neh" Hae Sung said with a wide smile. After Jeongmin showed Hae Sung around the school, he brought her to her classroom explaining why Hae Sung was late and left. "Miss Kim, this is the exchanged student, Hae Sung. She's late because i showed her around the school, please take care of her. I'll make my leave now Miss Kim." Jeongmin said then bowed and went back to his class. Jeongmin is a year older than Hae Sung. "Hae Sung-ssi, can you introduce yourself to evryone?" Miss Kim said to Hae Sung with a smile. "Neh. Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Hae Sung imnida, please take care of me." Hae Sung said to everyone with her best smile. "I'm Miss Kim, you may be sited beside Kwangmin." Miss Kim pointed to an empty seat beside a sleeping boy at the back of the class. "Neh, Miss Kim." Hae Sung then walk to her sit. Whispers of "She's so pretty." "I'm jealous of her." "She's so lucky to sit near the kingkas." was heard but Hae Sung ignored it since she don't know what's a kingka. Class went on smoothly. It was a little boring for Hae Sung since she already learned those back in New York.

During recess, at the kingkas table.

"Hyungs, have you heard about the new girl? She became quenka on the first day of school. Should we make friends with her?" Minwoo asked his hyungs. "Owh, you mean the new girl in our class. What was her name again..? Hae Ri? Eun Sung?" Kwangmin said. "It's Hae Sung, Kwangmin, how can you not know when she sits beside you?" Youngmin said. "Well, I wasn't listening." Kwangmin said while pointing at his earphones. "But quenka on her first day of school? Wow, she broke the quenka scale."Kwangmin continued. "I know right, except for us, it's impossible for anyone else to do that. The previous quenkas are all plastics. Did this girl did plastic surgery too?" Minwoo said. "We'll know when we meet her. Let's go."Youngmin said while pointing at the lunch table surrounded by students. Hae Sung was surrounded by a group of sudents. Boys were asking about her interest and if she had a boyfriend or not while girls are asking how to be pretty like her or whether she got plastic surgery or not. Hae Sung was scared but answered all their questions politely and carefully so she won't spill out any personal information. "Hey! Can you guys move?" Minwoo said to the students. All the students walk away when they saw the 3 kingkas. "Annyeong! I'm Youngmin and that's my younger twin Kwangmin." Youngmin said while he approach Hae Sung. "And I'm Minwoo!" Minwoo said and winked. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hae Sung." Hae Sung said while smiling shyly. A sudden approach from 3 good looking kingkas was suprising. "Don't need to be so formal, let's be friends. You can call me oppa since I'm older. I heard your born on 28th of September." Minwoo said with a flirty smile. 'Such a player!' Youngmin thought. "How did you know that anyway?" Youngmin asked. "I have my source of information."Minwoo said while he wink at Hae Sung again. "Then we're all your oppas! Right, Kwangmin?" Youngmin said excitedly. Kwangmin wasn't saying anything so Youngmin decided to break the silence between Hae Sung and Kwangmin since he knows that his brother isn't really friendly. "Whatever." Kwangmin finally spoke up. "So you can call all of us oppa."Minwoo said with an eye smile. "Neh, I'm going to class now. Bye Youngmin oppa, Minwoo oppa and Kwangmin-ssi." Hae Sung said while she bowed and walk off. "Wait, Hae Sung-ah. We're in the same class with you, let's go together."Youngmin said. "Neh, oppa."Hae Sung saidwhile she smiled sweetly. 'No wonder she's called the sweet quenka, she's so sweet. But why isn't she calling Kwangmin oppa when we allow her to? I think she's not comfortable with Kwangmin since Kwangmin didn't say anything to her.' Youngmin thought. 

They walked to class together. Hae Sung walk between Minwoo and Youngmin. Kwangmin followed behind her. 'She's so pretty. Wait, did i just said that she's pretty?! NO! NO JO KWANGMIN! YOU JUST MET HER. Just keep on ignoring her it will be better like this. I like only Jiyeon.' Kwangmin thought. "Hyung!" Minwoo slapped Kwangmin's arm. "What?!" Kwangmin shouted. "Shhhh!" Miss Park, their History teacher hissed. "I was calling you since just now. What are thinking about that you can't even hear me?" Minwoo said. "Sorry, i didn't hear.What do you want?"Kwangmin said. "Can I change place with you? I wanna sit with her." Minwoo said with an aegyo while pointing at Hae Sung. 'Such a player, so Hae Sung's his new target? Wait, this is a chance, a chance to ignore her. Thank you Minwoo!' Kwangmin thought. "Sure." Kwangmin said and without wastiing time he grabbed his bag and changed places with Minwoo. "Annyeong."Said Minwoo as he sits at the sit beside Hae Sung."Oh, Annyeong oppa. Since when-"Hae Sung's words was cutted by Minwoo. "I just wanna sit next to my pretty dongsaeng." Minwoo said and winked. He then turn to face the teacher. Hae Sung turned back to the teacher too. She was slightly blushing.

School was over. Hae Sung went home, changed to more comfartable clothes. Thoughts keep running through her mind. Slowly, she fell asleep. She woke up because of the sounds people talking coming from downstairs. She feel that something isn't right. Since when her parents had guests? They don't even have any relative here. She walk out of her room. The voices were clearer but she didn't know what they were talking about when suddenly she heard a familiar voice. It sounded like Youngmin's voice. 'Youngmin oppa? but why will he be here?' Hae Sung thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry I didn't update sooner. I was too tired because of homework. And I'm really sorry if I'm bad at writing this. I'm really new in it. Please comment so I will know my mistakes. I will try my best to improve. And I'm really thankful because I have 6 loyal subscribers. They waited patiently. Thank you so much! Please give feedbacks. :) 

By the way, anyone knows how to make posters? I really need a poster for this fanfic. TQ!!!!