Chapter 3: What?! Engaged?! Jo Twins' mission.

I wanna go back to America!

Hi!!!! What do you guys think about Chapter 2? Sorry if i'm bad at writing this. Here Chapter 3. I'm planning on writing another fanfic. My second one. I haven't decide whether to write or not. I want to try writing one-shots for the 3min too.hehe, since i love them, A lot!  But I will still try my best to update daily. And of course, TQ for supporting!!!!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hae Sung ran back to her room and get dressed since she have guests. She don't want to look ugly infront of the guests, right? Then, she went back to the living room calmly. Acting as normal as she can. "Umma, did you invite someone here?" Hae Sung said with a smile. "This is my daughter, Hae Sung. Hae Sung-ah, you finally woke up. Sit here."Her mother said while pointing at the space beside her. Hae Sung was shocked when she saw the jo twins. Youngmin was smiling at her. Kwangmin was ignoring her. Well, she doesn't really care anyway. What she care is WHY ARE THEY HERE?!. "Neh, omma." Hae Sung said while she sits beside her mother. (well, before they reach korea, Hae Sung promised to call her mother and father omma and appa.)"Hae Sung-ah, meet my bussiness partner, Mr.Jo." her father said while smiling. "Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you."Hae Sung said smiling and bowed. "She's pretty, look like the engagement won't be hard."Mrs.Jo said. 'Engagement?! What engagement?! What are they talking about?!' Hae Sung's mind keep asking questions. "Hae Sung-ah, to settle the cooperation between the Jo company and our company, we agreed to engage our children, since your my only child-"her father was cut off by Hae Sung. "What?! What engagement?! I didn't agree on being engaged to someone! So that's the reason why you drag me here to Korea, Right?!"Hae Sung said and ran to her room. She locked herself in her room and cried. 'I don't want to get engaged, I haven't even had my first love yet. And now I have to be engaged with someone I just met?!' Hae Sung thought. She then fell asleep on the floor because of over crying. "Sorry about our daughter, we should've told her earlier."her mother said. "It's okay, the twins took it pretty hard too. They haven't decide which one of them is the one going to be engaged to your daughter." Mrs.Jo said with a smile. "We'll talk to our daughter later. I heard they're in the same class."Mr.Jo said. "Yes, we're in the same class."Youngmin said with a smile. He too just knew about it when he got home. They were told that they could choose which one of them will be engaged to Hae Sung. At first, Youngmin wanted to sacrifice for his brother. It's okay since she doesn't hate Hae Sung like Kwangmin do but Kwangmin suggest that Hae Sung pick for herself so Youngmin just agreed. "I hope you two will treat my Hae Sung well."her father said. "We will."Youngmin said. Kwangmin just noded and smile. Kwangmin took it harder than Youngmin. "So, we'll get going. Meet you at the office like usual."Mr.Jo said with a smile. "Take care on your way home."her mother said as she shut the door after Jo family was out of site. 

"Yeobo, what are we going to do about Hae Sung? She wanted to marry someone she loved. She told us that-"her mother's words were cut off by her father. "Don't worry, the jo twins are handsome and nice. Who wouldn't fall for them?" her father said to calm her mother down. "I'll go check-"her mother's words were cut off again by her father. "Let's give her some time alone, I'm sure she needs it to think."her father said. Her parents then went in their room to discuss about the jo twins. Hae Sung didn't come down for dinner. Her mother was worried and wanted to check on her but was once again stopped by her father. Her father understands her the most. "Just talk to her tomorrow, yeobo." her dad said.

The next morning.

*Knock Knock Knock!!!* "Hae Sung-ah, open the door. Let's talk, okay? You still have to go to school, you know."Her mother keep saying while knocking on Hae Sung's door. Suddenly, the door opened and revilling a girl dressed in uniforms. Her eyes were swollen. "Good morning, omma."Hae Sung said with an obvious fake smile. "Hae Sung-ah, don't go to school today, you look terible. I'll call your teacher."her mother said whie taking out her phone to call Hae Sung's homeroom teacher. "Gwenchana, omma. I want to go to school, I'll just put on some more make up after breakfast to cover my swollen eyes. I want to talk to the twins anyway." Hae Sung said with a smile. "Arasso."her mother said because she knew Hae Sung's not gonna listen to her.

When Hae Sung reached school, everyone was looking at her. Some students asked what happen to her and she will just say that it's personal while smiling sweetly. Even though she put on thicker make up but her swollen eyes were still obvious so she gave up, washed all her make up away and put on light make up. When she reached her class, she tried her best to avoid the jo twins but give up when she find them waiting for her arrival. "Yah, did you cry last night?"Kwangmin asked. It's the first time Kwangmin ever asked Hae Sung something so she was quiet shock but didn't care. "No, i didn't." she tried to lie but they knew. But who wouldn't? Her eyes was really swollen. "Obviously your're lying." Youngmin stated. "Just tell the truth, who wouldn't cry anyway, even I would cry."Kwangmin said. "We, also just knew about it yesterday and right after we knew, we were dragged to your house." Youngmin continued. "So we didn't have time to cry."Kwangmin said trying to make Hae Sung laugh but failed. Hae Sung was a little happy since this is the first time Kwangmin said more than a word to her. 'Maybe when you get to know him, he will treat you better?' Hae Sung thought. Even though she's a little happy but sadness still overcome her. "Hae sung-ah, why are you being so quiet today?" Youngmin finally got the courage to ask. "Yeah, I agree with Youngmin. You were always really noisy. Guess my wish finally came true."Kwangmin said and was greeted by a slap on the arm by Youngmin. "What?! It's true."Kwangmin said and before Youngmin can hit him again Hae Sung finally spoke up. "So what are you guys gonna do? which one of you are going to be engaged to me?" Hae Sung speaked softly without a smile. She would usually smile when she talk to people but now she just can't bring herself to. "We don't know. But we both agree to let you choose. Our parents said that we'll be given one month to decide." Youngmin said. "Neh."Hae Sung said without a smile again and sit at her place. The twins were whispering something to each other. "She isn't herself today."Kwangmin whispered. "Wah, Jo kwangmin. it's weird that you noticed but it's true. She smilesa lot but today she didn't smie at all."Youngmin whispered. "Well, it's obvious! Who wouldn't notice?! even someone like me will!" Kwangmin whispered. "I miss her smile."Youngmin continued. Their teacher then walked in the class. everyone sat at their places. 'Minwoo oppa is absent today. Oppa, where are you when i need a friend to talk to? Why are you absent oppa.' Hae Sung thought. "Minwoo-ssi is  absent because he is sick." Their teacher said like she can read Hae Sung's mind.

School was over. Hae Sung went home. She skipped lunch and went to her bedroom. She locked herself in it. The jo family visited again today. The jo twin were asked to visit Hae Sung in her room. *Knock Knock Knock.* Kwangmin knocked the door since he lost in the game of rock-paper-scissors. "Who's there?"Hae Sung asked from inside the room. "It's us. Youngmin and Kwangmin."Youngmin replied. Hae Sung who was still dressed in her uniforms opened the door. "Annyeong Youngmin oppa and Kwangmin-ssi."Hae Sung said. Like usual, there was no smile on her face. "Can we come in?"Kwangmin asked with a smile.It's the first time he smiled while talking to Hae Sung. "Of course."Hae Sung said as she invite them inside her room. They sat on the sofa in her room. "You know you cancall me oppa, right?"Kwangmin said. "Well, you were cold to me so i scared to call you oppa. But since you allow me to, arasso Kwangmin oppa." Hae Sung said with a smile. 'Finally!!! She smiled!!' The twins thought. "Finally!! You smiled!!"Youngmin said and hugged Hae Sung. Youngmin was overjoyed because she hated seeing Hae Sung frowning. "Sorry for making you two worried."Hae Sung said. "Who said I was worried."Kwangmin quickly denied. "Don't lie Kwangmin, you were worried, you even-"Youngmin was about to say that Kwangmin kept asking him there is something wrong with her but Kwangmin quickly closed his twin brother's mouth with his hands and continued his words. "Even noticed that you weren't as noisy as usual, right Youngmin."Kwangmin said to Youngmin with a glare. "Whatever."Youngmin pouted. "Hae Sung-ah, my little twin brother is treating me badly. Scold him for me."Youngmin said to Hae Sung with puppy eyes and aegyo. "Youngmin oppa, how can you be so childish."Hae Sung said while giggling. "I made her laugh!"Youngmin said while sticking his tongue out at Kwangmin. "I made her smile."Kwangmin said and stick his tongue back at Youngmin. "Laughing is much stronger and smiling! Right, Hae Sung-ah?" Youngmin said with a smile. Hae Sung just giggled at the childish twins.

The jo family went back. Hae Sung ate dinner. The jo twins' mission was a success. Hae Sung was back to normal. After dinner, Hae Sung went back to her room and lie on her bed. 'What's gonna happen tomorrow..'She thought and went to dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me if i'm bad at this, this is my first fanfic. It is decided! I'm gonna try writing an one-shot for the 3min(Kwangmin, Minwoo and Youngmin) but i don't know when i'll write. Thanks a lot once again! 

By the way, i haven't found anyone willing to make posters so i'm sorry if i don't have a poster for this fanfic. I will try my best! Hwaiting!