Chapter 5: Kwangmin's pass.

I wanna go back to America!

Hi!!! you guys must be curious who's the HER in chapter 4 right? Well, she's the Jiyeon in Chapter 2, Kwangmin thought of her when he is falling for Hae Sung but denies it by saying he only love Jiyeon and acted cold to Hae Sung after that. But i guess it's not working out that well for Kwangmin since his heart keeps beating for Hae Sung, right? Well, this is a flashback of Kwangmin and Jiyeon, also the reason why Kwangmin keeps saying that he only loves Jiyeon. ENJOY! and please comment. Thanks!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kwangmin and Jiyeon are the school's so called the couple everyone admires until one day...

"Kwangmin oppa, I have something to tell you." Jiyeon said with a depressed voice. Her mood was down since last week. Kwangmin was very worried but everytime he ask Jiyeon what happened or why is she like this, Jiyeon would always put on a fake smile and say everything is okay. But Kwangmin could sense that something is wrong with her, he just kept it with himself saying that maybe she is no ready to tell me yet. "What is it?"Kwangmin said. "O-oppa..I'm..moving to Japan. My father's company transpered him there and my whole family is moving there."Jiyeon finally forced herself to say. "When are you going? I was very worried,you know?Why didn't you tell me earlier? Is this the reason why you're so depressed these few days?"Kwangmin kept showering her with questions. "The flight is tomorrow, i know you were worried but i just couldn't say it to you earlier and yes, I've been crying day and night because of this. Oppa, I don't want to leave you but my father wouldn't allow me to stay here. I don't want to break up, I know this long distance relationship is a little hard, but i dont want to break up. That's why I don't want to tell you this earlier." Jiyeon said while tears were flowing down her cheeks. "Pabo. Who said long distance relationships are hard? Who said that I will want to break up? Just go happily, okay? Oppa don't like seeing you cry. Oppa will wait for you, okay? Remember that I love you and nothing is going to change that."Kwangmin said with a smile while rubbing away the tears on jiyeon's cheek. "Oppa, saranghaeyo. You have to wait for me,okay? After graduating, I'm gonna study in a university or college here, together with oppa."Jiyeon said and hugged Kwangmin. "Of course I'll wait. We can always contact each other through phones or webcams, right?"Kwangmin said and hugged jiyeon tightly because he knows that he will miss her hug so much when she move to Japan. "Neh, oppa."Jiyeon said.

Jiyeon moved to Japan the next day, Kwangmin and Youngmin was there to send her off. There, Kwangmin and Jiyeon had their last hug. Kwangmin missed Jiyeon a lot so he cried for 2 days. They would always call or webcam each other and Kwangmin would always deny the fact that he cried. But after a few months, Jiyeon got busy with her studies. Since she wants to go back to Korea, she had to work on her japanese. So she doesn't have the time to be in contact with Kwangmin. Kwangmin was sad at first but when Jiyeon said that her father promised to send her back if she got straight A's, he held it in...................(END OF FLASHBACK)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kwangmin promised to wait for Jiyeon. But let's see will he be able to keep it without falling for Hae Sung? hehe, just wanna add a little climaks to make it more interesting. What do you guys think? Please comment, I wanna know my mistakes. Thanks!!!! :)

One of my dongsaeng created a poster for me!!! Thank you a lot, dongsaeng-ah. Sorry for not updating often, unnie is a little busy these few days. :)