Chapter 8: What just happened?

I wanna go back to America!

Hi!!!!!! Really sorry I'm bad at this and sorry that I couldn't update for the past few days. One of my unnie made a poster for me! Thank you so much unnie! She and her fangirl buddies are working on a graphic shop and she said she coud do more for me, hehe. I would suggest their graphic shop when they open. Their good. Well, that's all. ENJOY and please comment, PLEASE??? *puppy eyes* hehe. :))


Hae Sung went to school like normal but today everyone was acting weird. Her fanboys would look at her but won't talk to her and her fangirls would say that she's so lucky. "Hi Jiyeon unnie, Kwangmin oppa, Youngmin oppa and Minwoo oppa!"Hae Sung said while she approach her sit. "Annyeong!"Minwoo said with his usual eye smile. "Hi" Youngmin said. Kwangmin just noded while Jiyeon gave her a deadly glare. 'Minwoo is normal but what is wrong with those three?'Hae Sung but just sat on her chair getting ready for the first class to start. "What's wrong with them?"Hae Sung whispered in Minwoo's ears. "You'll know soon. By the way, you didn't forget tomorrow is Saturday right?"Minwoo said. "Saturday? What's wrong with Saturday? Except that there's no school tomorrow.... Owh..."Hae Sung said. "Owh? Wow, how can you forget so easily?"Minwoo said. "I don't know oppa. Can i choose you istead of them?"Hae Sung said. "If my surname is Jo, sure you can but too bad my surname is No. So the answer is No, you can't choose me."Minwoo said. "Hais! Then who should I choose?"Hae Sung said. "I don't know~~"Minwoo said to annoy Hae Sung. Little did she know that the Jo twins and Jiyeon heard their conversation. The jo twins didn't care since she didn't say who would she choose but Jiyeon was deep in thought. 'Owh? what owh? What's going to happen tomorrow? Jo? Who should she choose? What choose? Haish! I'll ask Kwangmin oppa later.'Jiyeon thought.

(Skip to recess)

"Oppa! Can i ask you something?"Jiyeon said with an aegyo."Sure. You guys go first, I have to talk to Jiyeon."Kwangmin said. Hae Sung, Minwoo and Youngmin left them and went to the canteen. "What do you want to ask?"Kwangmin said as soon as Hae Sung, Minwoo and his brother went to the canteen. "What's going to happen tomorrow? What does Hae Sung mean by who should she choose? I heard her talking to Minwoo just now. And i think she said Jo?"Jiyeon asked. 'She heard? Well, if she heard so it makes it more easier for me to explain.'Kwangmin thought. "Well, it's a long story. First, Hae Sung was transperred here from New York. Then without me, hyung and her knowing, our parents were bussiness partners and want one of us to get married to her to settle the cooperation between the companies. So we were given one month to deside who will get married to her and unfortunately one month passed so quickly and tomorrow she has to tell everyone her desicion."Kwangmin said. "So that means if she choose you, you will have to break up with me, am i right?"Jiyeon asked. "Well, about that, Jiyeon-ah.."Kwangmin was cut off by Jiyeon. "Do you want her to choose you instead of Youngmin oppa?"Jiyeon asked. Tears were already threatening to fall. She knew that Kwangmin had feelings for Hae Sung and that's the reason why Jiyeon always give deadly glares to Hae Sung. "Jiyeon-ah let's talk, okay? Yes, even f I deny it now but I can't. I tried really hard to deny it and keep saying to myself that you were the only one for me but my feelings towards her just kept getting stronger. So i'm officially telling you now that.. Let's break up."Kwangmin finally said everything on his mind. He just couldn't hold it in anymore. "Okay, if that's what you want. Well, it's easier to tell you that I'm also engaged to someone then."Jiyeon said with a smile. 'Since he doesn't loveme anymore and we broke up, there's no other reason to object the engagement anymore'Jiyeon thought. "Engagement?"Kwangmin asked. "Yes, my father also engaged me without my knowing to his bussiness partner's son. It's also one of the main reasons why i can come back to Korea. His son is studying in another school, I met him. I object the engagement at first but i think there's no reason to do so now, right?"Jiyeon said. "Let's be friends?"Kwangmin said with a smile. "Friends! Best friends!"Jiyeon said and hugged Kwangmin. Then, they both went to the canteen to meet with Hae Sung, Minwoo and Youngmin.

"Woaa,, what just happened just now? You two look super happy?"Minwoo said when he saw Kwangmin and Jiyeon walking to them with bright smiles. "So, what happened?"Youngmin said. "We broke up."Jiyeon said with a smile. Jiyeon wasn't sad and she didn't know why. "Is breaking up something to be happy about?"Minwoo said. "Maybe. By the way, where's Hae Sung?"Kwangmin said. "Hi! Here's your coke and here's your strawberry shake."Hae Sung who walked out of no where said while giving the coke to Youngmin and the strawberry shake to Minwoo. "Do you have to walk out of no where like that? You almost gave me a heartattack."Minwoo said. "It's not my fault that you all were busy talking and didn't notice my presence. And oppa, are you a kid? Why do you like strawberry shake that much?"Hae Sung said. "I'm not a kid but I know i'm cute."Minwoo said. "Hello, we are being ignored here?"Kwangmin said. "Ah! Annyeong oppa and unnie! I didn't notice you two there because of a CERTAIN someone."Hae Sung said. "What did I do?" Minwoo said. "Did I say the CERTAIN someone is you?"Hae Sung said. "Aish! You win."Minwoo said. "I'm going back to class now."Hae Sung said. She didn't want to see Kwangmin and Jiyeon being all lovey dovey, although she's all cheerful on the outside but in the inside, it hurts. "Why? Aren't you eating?"Youngmin said with a concerned tune. "I'm not hungry oppa and I have homework to do. Bye guys!"Hae Sung said and walked away. "Hyung, I'm full too. I'll go accompany her."Kwangmin said and followed Hae Sung. "Why did you two break up?"Minwoo asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon told Youngmin and Minwoo the whole story.

(Meanwhile)

"Hae Sung! Wait for me!"Kwangmin said. "Oppa? Why are you following me?"Hae Sung asked Kwangmin who was catching his breath. "Let's go to the rooftop and talk. I have to tell you something. With that, they walked to the rooftop. 

(After school)

"Omma! Appa! I'm home!"Hae Sung shouted whenshe walked in the house. "Owh! Sweetie you're home. Go change. We're going shoping. Hae Sung went to change. She changed into skinny jeans and a T-shirt. "Let's go." her mother say when she saw Hae Sung walking down the stairs. They went in the car and their driver drove them to the mall. (In the car) "Omma, why do we have to go shoping all of a sudden? I have enough clothes you know."Hae Sung said. "We still have to find a dress for tomorrow sweetie. You didn't forget about tomorrow, did you?"her mother replied. "Owh.. of course not omma."Hae Sung said. Hae Sung and her mother shopped for the whole afternoon and went home in the evening. Hae Sung was very happy although she was tired because it's been a long time since she and her mother can spend so much time together. After dinner, she went to her room, washed up and lie on her bed. 'Tomorrow is the day.'She thought and went to dreamland with a smile.


Well, if you wonder what Kwangmin and Hae Sung talked about at the rooftop, it will be revealed in the next episode. :) By the way, I'm having a problem following the plot since I'm new. But since this is my first fic, i don't want to give up. I hope you guys can tell me my mistakes. I'll be really greatful. Thank you so much if you're reading this. :)