Chapter 6: Youngmin's true feelings. Hae Sung's realisation.

I wanna go back to America!

Hi!!!!!! Really sorry i couldn't update yesterday, I have a test today so I had to study. Well, I have a test tomorrow too but i studied it last night. So yeah, i hope you guys will like this episode. :)))) ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(At the balcony outside Hae Sung's room)

It's been three weeks since the engagement thing. Hae Sung didn't realise it until Youngmin reminded her yesterday. "Hae Sung-ah, have you decided yet?"Youngmin asked. 'Hae Sung-ah, i hope you choose me cause I'm falling for you. I really hope you know my feelings towards you.' Youngmin thought. "I dont know, oppa. You and Kwangmin oppa are both my best friends."Hae Sung said. 'Best friends? So that's how you feel towards me..'Youngmin thought. Youngmin face turned gloomy all of a sudden. "Oppa? What's wrong? Are you sick? Why are you all gloomy all of a sudden?" Hae Sung asked worriedly. "Aniya, gwenchana. (Nothing, i'm okay)"Youngmin said forcing a smile. "Owh..oppa, can I ask you something?"Hae Sung asked. "Sure, what is it?"Youngmin asked. "Do you have someone you and Kwangmin oppa have someone in your heart?"Hae Sung asked while pointing to Youngmin's chest. "I don't know about Kwangmin but I do."Youngmin said and smiled. "Really? Dugu?(Who?)"Hae Sung asked. "You."Youngmin finally confessed. "Aish, oppa. Don't joke around. Please~ tell me~~"Hae Sung said with an aegyo. "I'm serious. I like you, Hae Sung-ah. Can you choose me instead of Kwangmin?"Youngmin said while staring Hae Sung in the eye. "O-oppa.."Hae Sung shutter since she can sense the seriousness in Youngmin. While she is staring at Youngmin speechless, Youngmin was leaning foward to give Hae Sung a kiss. 'Oh-no. He's going to kiss me. I can't let him kiss me. My first kiss must be given to someone i like and...i just don't feel the same way towards Youngmin..How?!!! God save me!!'Hae Sung thought. "Sorry oppa. I don't feel the same way."Hae Sung finally turn her head to the side and avoid Youngmin's gaze. "Ara(i know), the person you like is Kwangmin. Am I right?"Youngmin asked with a smile but in the inside there are hundreds of knife stabbing him. "..."Hae Sung was speechless. She didn't know she liked Kwangmin until Youngmin mentioned that. "Although you two always fight and tease each other but I know you like him cause you would blush when Kwangmin was near you just to tease you. And most of all, the way you look at him is different from the way you would look at me and Minwoo."Youngmin continued. Hae Sung was speechless. Thoughts kept running through her mind. Memories of her and the twins would replay and there, she finally realised it. "Your right..i think i do like Kwangmin oppa. But he doesn't like me. He just treats me good because of this engagement thing. If it wasn't for this, he would be the cold Kwangmin oppa everyone knows. Ignoring me and giving cold glares like the first day of school."Hae Sung said. "Aniyo(no), i think he likes you but denies it because of his past girlfriend. He's my twin, we tend to like the same thing, u know?"Youngmin said. "Past girlfriend?"Hae Sung asked. Youngmin told the story of Jiyeon and Kwangmin to Hae Sung. "Though they never kissed since they're kinda underaged that time but i know that's not puppy love."Youngmin said. "Underaged?"Hae Sung asked. "Well, Kwangmin was 15 that time and Jiyeon aid she wanted her first kiss to be taken when she is 18."Youngmin said. "Owh...."Hae Sung said. "Don't worry, Jiyeon is not really in contact with Kwangmin now because of her studies."Youngmin said and smiled. 

"Yah! What are you two talking about?" Kwangmin said while popping out of no where. "Yah! Do you have to pop out of no where like that?!"Youngmin said. "You scared the hell out of me!"Hae Sung said. "You two don't have to shout. So what's up?"Kwangmin said and stood beside Hae Sung so now she is in between the twins. "Nothing. You're done washing the dishes?"Youngmin asked. (Well, after eating breakfast at Hae Sung's house, they played rock-paper-and-scissors to decide who would do the dishes. They were alone, the maids and butlers had things that were requested by her parents. Actually her parents just wanted the three of them to be alone so they gave errands to the maids and butlers.) "Did you two planned to put out rock and make me wash the dishes or something?"Kwangmin asked. "Maybe? hehe"Hae Sung said. " So what are we going to do today?"Youngmin asked. "I feel like sleeping after washing all those dishes."Kwangmin said. "Yah! Sleeping is my job!"Youngmin said. Hae Sung just giggled at the twins' childishness. "How bout we go and buy groceries and plan on what to cook tonight since the maids are all busy.I wonder what my parents asked them to do that was so important."Hae Sung said. "Sure!"Youngmin said and hugged Hae Sung. He also whispered something in her ears. "I'll go inside and find some ingredients in the internet. Talk to Kwangmin, okay?"Youngmin walked in and Hae Sung blushed. "Yah! Are you two together or something? First, making me wash the dishes now he's hugging you. What did he whisper that is so secretive?"Kwangmin asked. Somehow, Kwangmin felt a little jealous. "Why do you care anyway? Why? Are you jealous?"Hae Sung said. Kwangmin blushed. He still wanted to wait for Jiyeon so he tried his best to deny his feelings towards Hae Sung. "A-Aniyo! Why would I be? I have Jiyeon who is much prettier and better than you."Kwangmin said. Hae Sung felt hurt about what he said. She knows about the story between him and Jiyeon but still wanted to comfirm it. "Jiyeon?"Hae Sung asked. "Yes, Jiyeon is my GIRLFRIEND that is currently in Japan and is going to come back soon so we can reunite and go to college or university together."Kwangmin said. "Owh.. So i guess my only choice for next week is Youngmin oppa then."Hae Sung said while quickly walking in to find Youngmin. She was to hurt so she don't want to talk to Kwangmin. 'Choice? What choice? Next week? What is going to happen next week? Owh!!!! That choice!!!! What?!!!! She's going to choose Youngmin hyung?! Kwangmin!!! Look what have you done!! What have I done? I have donr nothing wrong. I have Jiyeon, my one and only love. Aish!!!!! I don't know!!' Kwangmin said and slapped himself mentally.

They decided to cook western food sonce Hae Sung is and expert in them and the twins don't really have skils in cooking. They went to buy goceries. Made dinner and ate. Hae Sung was ignoring Kwangmin the whole day. She would stay with Youngmin and only talk to Youngmin. When she is making dinner, the twins insisted to help. Hae Sung accepted Youngmin's help but asked Kwangmin to go watch TV in the living room. Kwangmin, of course was jealous of Youngmin and wanted to confess everything to Hae Sung buut the thought of Jiyeon just makes him stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you guys think? I think this fic is going to end soon, maybe another 5-20 episodes? Since I'm new, please forgive me. Please comment, please~~~ 

Another awesome poster done by my dongsaeng @Candybubbly1 !!!!!! Thank you!!!!