Chapter 7: A new girl in school.

I wanna go back to America!

Hi!!!!!! So i think you probably know who will end up with Hae Sung(you) right? haha! Well, i'm new so i'm not sure if the chapters will be a lot or not. I read a fanfic that had about 100 chapter and I really hope i can improve and maybe one day, i could be one of them. Maybe? hehe. ENJOY!!

Just pretend your the pretty Hae Sung. Well, everyone is pretty as long as they have a pretty heart!!!! Smile!!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(In school, they had a free period since all the teachers are having a meeting)

'Oh no!!!! this is the fourth week!!!!Aish!!!!' Hae Sung thought and hit her head when she looked at the calendar in her phone. "Yah! Why are you hitting yourself?"Youngmin asked. "Nothing."Hae Sung said. "How is it nothing when you're hitting yourself? What are you thinking about?"Youngmin said. Hae Sung threw Youngmin her phone. "Look at it yourself." She said. "Owh... this Saturday you have to make your decision but it's obvious you'll choose Kwangmin, am i right?"Youngmin said. Youngmin still has feelings for Hae Sung but he finally found a way todeal with it and decided to be best friends with Hae Sung. "No, you're not right! Kwangmin doesn't like me, he still like that girl so I think i'll choose you. Oppa, can you make me fall for you?" Hae Sung said with a sad face. "No, don't choose me. I won't make you fall for me. I'll take to Kwangmin for you instead."Youngmin said while standing up ready to go talk to Kwangmin who is currently in the library doing his homework. "Oppa, don't. Please.."Hae Sung said pulling Youngmin's uniform. "Arasso, but if you're hurt, you still have me. Remember that."Youngmin said and hugged Hae Sung like it will be the last hug between them.

(After the free period, the teacher walked in with a new girl.)

"Class, we have a new student that transpered here from Japan. She used to live here and had to transpered there but came back. Anyone that knows her?"The teacher said. Everyone looked at the new girl. Youngmin, Minwoo and Kwangmin's eyes were wide. 'Jiyeon?!'Both of them thought. "Anyeong everyone! My name is Jiyeon. Lee Jiyeon."Jiyeon said with a sweet smile but the reaction of the class wasn't as big as the reaction everyone gave Hae Sung when she transpered there. "Minwoo oppa, do you know her? You look like you just saw a ghost?"Hae Sung said at Minwoo's reaction. (Don't forget, Minwoo sits beside her. The twins behind them.) "S-She's Kwangmin's e-e-ex g-girl-f-riend."Minwoo forced himself to say it. (Yes, Minwoo knows thatHae Sung likes Kwangmin. She told him before she told Youngmin since she and Minwoo are like bffs?) "Owh..."Was all Hae Sung said. 'Owh, she's finally back. Well, now i have no choice but to choose Youngmin this Friday.' Hae Sung thought and sighed. "Jiyeon-ssi. Sit there."The teacher said while pointing at the empty sit infront of Hae Sung. (YES! INFRONT OF HAE SUNG!) 'Is someone cursing me?!'Hae Sung thought and went to dreamland. Since it's English class, it's boring and the teacher don't mind if Hae Sung sleeps. Well, Hae Sung scores perfectly in English.

(Recess)

"Kwangmin oppa!!!!! I missed you!!" Jiyeon ran to Kwangmin's sit and hugged him tightly. (Yes, Kwangmin sit by the window so she eventually pushed Youngmin away.) 'I hope Hae Sung is okay. Why does she have to come back so early and ruin everything?! and speaking of rude?! am i a ghost and she can't see me?!' Youngmin thought. "Wake up~~~ Hae Sung-ah~~~"Minwoo was trying to wake Hae Sung up. "5 more minutes omma" Hae Sung said."Yah~~~ you're not at home. You're in school~~~ wake up, your oppa is hungry~~"Minwoo said with aegyo. "Aish! arasso. Let's go!!! Food!!"Hae Sung and dragged Minwoo to the canteen. 'Did she forget about the Jiyeon thing already? Why is she so cheerful? well, that's the Hae Sung, the strong Hae Sung.'Youngmin thought and was ready to got to the canteen and find those two so-called-monkeys when Kwangmin called him. "Hyung, aren't you going to say hi to Jiyeonnie?"Kwangmin said. "No."Youngmin said coldly and went to the canteen to find Minwoo and Hae Sung. 'She sees me as a ghost, why should i botter to say hi?'Youngmin thought. 'What has gotten into him?'Kwangmin thought. "What's wrong with Youngmin oppa?"Jiyeon said. "I don't know, maybe he had a bad day. Let's go to the canteen."Kwangmin said and brought Jiyeon to the canteen. 'Why aren't I feeling the same way like before when Jiyeon hugged me? I feel like it's just a friendly hug? What is wrong with me? Where are all those butterflies in my tummy?'Kwangmin thought. Kwangmin introduces Jiyeon to Hae Sung. Hae Sung was nice as always but hurting in the inside. Jiyeon told Minwwo, Youngmin, Hae Sung and of course Kwangmin the reason why she can come back earlier. It's just because her father finally trusts her because of her good grades.

School went on like normal except there's the Jiyeon there interupting Hae Sung and Kwangmin's feelings. (hehe) When Hae Sung went home,she changed and went down to the living room to wait for her parents to come home but she fell asleep on the couch in the living room without knowing that the jo family will come and visit. After 30 minutes, her parents and jo family came in the house only to see you fell asleep on the couch. Hae Sung's mother panicked because it's a little ill manered but Mrs. Jo asked one of the twins to volunter to carry Hae Sung to her room. Your mother and father apologised but Mr and Mrs Jo said it's okay since they will be family soon and understanding that maybe Hae Sung was really tired. Hae Sung woke up and saw 2 fammiliar figures sitting beside her bed creepily staring at her. "Yah! Why are you two staring at me sleeping?! I thought i was downstairs and how did i end up here? Why are you two here anyway? Are your parents downstairs? Did they want me to make the decision earlier? Why did you all visit anyway?"Hae Sung kept asking questions. "Ask one at a time please? Our parents wanted to discuss about the engagement. No, your decision will still be made on this Saturday. You fell asleep and Kwangmin had to carry you up here since i'm too lazy to do it."Youngmin said. "Yah! lose weight! You're so heavy!"Kwangmin said. "Just go out, I wanna continue sleeping."Hae Sung said and lazily went back to sleep. Well, she wasn't actually asleep, she wanted to see the twins reaction but ended up eavesdropping. "Hyung, I think i wanna break up with Jiyeon. I don't have butterflies in my tummy anymore when i'm with her. But when I was carrying Hae Sung.."Kwangmin said and sighed. "I know you like her. She likes you too, she was going to choose you but after what you sais to her that day... I advise you to break up with Jiyeon...."Youngmin said. With that, Hae Sung fell asleep. She didn't know Kwangmin's decision of whether to break up with Jiyeon or not but she was already greatful when she knows that Kwangmin feels the same way. 'I'm happy already whether you break up with her or not...'Hae Sung thought and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Please tell me!!! Thanks for reading!!! if you're reading this, I love you!!(friendly love)

One of my unnie was willing to help me make a poster. I'm really greatful!! Thank you unnie! And to my dongsaeng @Candybubbly1, I'm also very greatful!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! *bows* hehehe :) 

I'll update soon!!!! I promise!!! *Pinky swear!!*