Chapter 4: Telling Minwoo the secret. Date with the twins?

I wanna go back to America!

Hi!!!!! Finally!!! All those problems are settled but not sure when it will occur again. If you are reading this, i love you!!!!!!(in a friendly way, of course) So, this is chapter 4. Hope you guys will like it. :) 

Like usual, Hae Sung is you!!! hehe.. ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was normal, it's been 3 days since Minwoo didn't come to school. Hae Sung hung out with the twins and apparently got closer to them. She liked Youngmin more because Youngmin always protect her from the teases Kwangmin always give Hae Sung. "I miss Minwoo oppa.."Hae Sung said to the twins. "I wonder why he is absent these few days."Kwangmin continued. "Maybe he's sick."Youngmin said. "So, you all missed me. I thought no one will miss me. And seems like you all got closer when i'm not around."A fammiliar voice out of no where replied. Hae Sung turned to the boy just to find out that he's the Minwoo oppa that she missed talking to. "Oppa!!!!" Hae Sung quickly ran and hugged Minwoo. "Annyeong, dongsaeng-ah. I was sick so i couldn't come. Sorry to make you MISS me." Minwoo said while hugging back Hae Sung. He made the 'miss' word louder to tease Hae Sung but Hae Sung didn't seem to notice. Hae Sung let go off the hug. "Neh, i missed you oppa. There's so many things i wanna say to you but you were absent. Do you know how hard it is to keep those things in the mind and not saying it to anyone."Hae Sung said with a little pissed off aegyo. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so cute. Oppa came back so you can tell me all of it today, okay?"Minwoo said and slightly pinch Hae Sung's cheek. "Yah, you can always tell us."Youngmin said with a little jelous tone. "We're your friends too, you know."Kwangmin agreed with his older brother. "You two already know. It involves you two anyway."Hae Sung said. "Oh..that thing.." Both of the twins said. "What thing? Am i the only one that doesn't know?"Minwoo said inocently. "yes, oppa. You missed out a lot of dramatic things."Hae Sung said. "Owh...now tell me about all the dramatic things."Minwoo quickly sit at his place. Minwoo and Hae Sung turned their chairs to face the twins. Hae Sung tell the twins about the engagement thingy and how they react to it. Kwangmin teased Hae Sung about the way her eyes looked like. "Yah! Why do you like to tease me so much?! I bet you will look like that if you have time to cry!"Hae Sung said while defending herself from the tease Kwangmin gave. "Waaa..so now you are engaged with either of them. And you have one month to choose?" Minwoo said. "Neh."Hae Sung said. "So who are you going to choose?"Minwoo asked with curiosity. The twins were interested too. "Well....."Hae Sung wants to tighten the atmosphere of the conversation. "Well????" three of them said in unison. "I'll tell you all after one month. haha, you all didn't saw the looks on your faces!!"Hae Sung laughed while saying. "Aish! You got me there!"Kwangmin said. "I guess she wants to revenge on Kwangmin" Youngmin said with a smile. "Hyung! you should really stop teasing her or she will revenge by making fun of all of us." Minwoo said. "Why is it my fault?"Kwangmin said inocently.  "Of course it's your fault."Youngmin said while pairing up with Minwoo. Hae Sung just laughed at their childishness. 

School went on like normal. Love letters and gifts would be pilled up in Hae Sung's locker. Hae Sung would just smile and put them all in a bag and bring them home. Confessions were always rejected nicely by Hae Sung with the reason that she was already engaged. Well, look at the bright side. Now, Hae Sung has a reason to use when she rejects someone. Of course she did it sweetly. They were having a free period since all their teacher had a meeting. "Yah, wanna hang out with me and Youngmin after school?"Kwangmin asked. "Neh?"Hae Sung said. "Like a friendly date, to know each other better since you know..the engagement thingy."Kwangmin said, he was blushing slightly. "Owh..Arasso."Hae Sung said. "So, me and Youngmin will pick you up at your house at 2pm after school, okay?"Kwangmin said. "Neh."Hae Sung said and continued doing her homework.

( Skip to after school )

Jo twins were waiting for Hae Sung at the front gate. "Kwangmin oppa! Youngmin oppa! Come help me with these!" Hae Sung shouted. "Woa..so many gifts.."Youngmin said as he help Hae Sung take some of the bags from her hands. "Where did you get these?"Kwangmin asked and also took some bags from Hae Sung. "Yah! You're asking a bonus question, it's from my fanboys! I don't know why but today, there are a lot of them." Hae Sung said. "I think they wanna ask you out for the school dance this Friday." Youngmin said. "School dance?" Hae Sung asked. "You don't know about the school dance?"Kwangmin asked. "Owh..i forgot..you were transpered here recently."Youngmin said. "Let's go to my house first. These bags are anoying."Hae Sung said. "Now you know our pain."Kwangmin said. "Maybe I do."Hae Sung said. They went to Hae Sung's house to put the bags in her room, after that they went to Lotte world. "Waaaa..It's so big!!! I wanna ride that one!!"Hae Sung said while pointing at the roller coaster. "Are you really a girl?" Kwangmin asked. "Yes, I am. Why oppa? Are you scared?"Hae Sung said "No! Let's go! We'll sit at the front row!"Kwangmin said and pulled Hae Sun to line up. Youngmin just followed them. 'Kwangmin and his pride..Haihs"Youngmin thought. Kwangmin and Hae Sung sat at the front. Youngmin sat behing them with a stranger. After riding the rollercoaster, they went to the gift shop and bought some animal headbands. Then they went to take some photos at the photo booth. They made silly faces, cute ones, smiley faces, sad faces, etc. The last pic Youngmin and Kwangmin hugged Hae Sung tightly causing her to blush madly. When the jo twins saw the taken photo. Kwangmin kept teasing Hae Sung on how she looked. Youngmin just laughed at their childishness. The jo twin sent Hae Sung home. After that they went home. 

(Jo residents.)

'Am I falling for her? I would always laugh and smile when i'm with her.'Youngmin thought as he lay on his bed and fell asleep. 'Why do i feel jelous when Youngmin is with Hae Sung? Do i like her? Aniya! My heart only beats for HER..'Kwangmin thought and went to dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, i actually wrote this chapter a few days ago but couldn't finish it so i hid the chapter. But now, it's finished! I don't know if it's good or not but i really hope you guys will like it. Sorry i couldn't update for the last few days, like i said, i have some family problems to deal with. So yeah, Thank you so much if you are reading this. And to my subscribers, I love you guys! (Friendly love of course) :) Enjoy this chapter and thank you!!!!