Chapter 1: Korea, please be nice to me.

I wanna go back to America!

* Hi guys! So this is the first chapter, hope you guys will like it. i can't believe i have subscribers, even just a few but i'm really happy. i was smiling the whole day. hehe^^. ENJOY! (please leave some comments, so i can improve since i'm really REALLY new in this.) TQ!* 

By the way, just pretend Hae Sung is you. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'The weather's great today, what shall i do...' Hae Sung thought to herself. She was staring at the beatiful scenery from her balcony.(Yes, Hae Sung is rich, goes to a private school, gets everything she wants.) *knock, knock, knock.* Someone knocked her room's door. " Come in." Hae Sung said while she walk in her room. " Can we talk?" Her father said to Hae Sung with nervous eyes. "Sure Papa, anything for you."Hae Sung said while smiling. "Well, you know that your from a foreign country, right?" Her father said calmly. "What about that papa?" Hae Sung asked with a little bad feeling about what her father is going to tell her since he was acting a little weird. "My beloved daughter Hae Sung, you know papa always wants the best for you, right? Your mother and I have decided that we move back to Korea. You will attend a normal highschool and I will also expand my bussiness there. It will be a very good oppotunity. You can also gain a lot of new experience." her father said. "What?! But papa, i love it here! Why do we have to move there?! Cant you and mama think about it again?" Hae Sung said with a little high pitched voice and puppy eyes. "Your mother and I have decided it. Since it's the first time I have ever asked you to do something, please don't disappoint me. It's a final desicion. Pack your things now, we are leaving tomorrow morning. Just think of it as a new experirnce okay? You can improve your korean and if you want to come back here, study hard so you can apply for a university here." Her father said and walked out the room, leaving Hae Sung in it.

'Why papa? why?' Hae Sung thought while tears were forming in her eyes. She stood up at took her luggage to pack her things. She decided to just follow her mother and father's desicion since it's really the first time they asked her to do something. She didn't want to disappoint them. She was given everything she wanted since birth so it's about time she give them somthing they want.

(The next morning)

"Hae Sung-ah, wake up. We have to be at the airport by 6.00 a.m." her mother said. "But mama, it's too early, I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to all of my friends." Hae Sung said with her eyes half opened. "Don't worry, they already knew. I called them yesterday. They said they will be at the airport to send you off."Her mother said. "Thanks mama, you and papa are always the best." Hae Sung said. Even though she hated their desicion of moving back to Korea, but her parents really gave her everything since birth.Well, it's not weird since Hae Sung is the only child. Hae Sung ran to the toilet while her mother walk out of the room. Hae sung quickly dress up and put on light make up. She don't need much since she's already really pretty. She wore a winter dress since it's winter with black colour leggings. And matching high-heels. (this is how the dress, leggings and high-heels looks like.)After that, She walk out her room went downstairs to eat breakfast. Her luggage was carried by her maid and put inside the car booth. The admosphere was quiet during breakfast since no one speak. "Papa, mama, i will try my best to follow your desicion. i'll study hard and improve my korean. I will try to make you two proud." Hae Sung said with a smile trying to break the silent admosphere. "We were always proud of you."Her mother said with a smile."Thank you, Hae Sung-ah, your mother and I will always love you and proud that you are our daughter, you know that right?" Her father said with a wide smile on his face since he's really happy that his daughter agreed without making any more complaints. "Of course i know." Hae Sung said whie finishing her breakfast, she hugged her parents, wear her coat since it's freezing outside and they went in the car. She sit in between her mother and her father. 

When they reach the airport, Hae Sung's friend were already there. Hae Sung ran out of the car and hugged all of them. Since she grew up in America, a little skinship is nothing to her but she never had a boyfriend. After that, Hae Sung said her last goodbyes and went to check in together with her parents. They then went in their private airplane and the flight to Seoul begins. She sat at the window, staring into empty space with teary eyes. Her parents noticed and finally her mother decided to talk to her daughter. "I know you're sad that you have to leave your friends but i'm sure that you will meet new ones there since your pretty, knid and nice, everyone will want to make friends with you."Her mother said while hugging her."Thanks mama." Hae Sung said while hugging her mother back. She then fell asleep. She didn't sleep much last night because she was packing her stuff. ( yes, she have a lot of IMPORTANT stuff she has to bring with her. including a luggage full of her pikachu, angry bird and rilakuma plushies.)

After 15 hours in the airplane. They reached seoul. Since they departed at 6.30 a.m., they reacher Seoul at 9.30 p.m. Well, in Korea it's 12 noon.(It's a little prediction of mine. I don't know if it's true or not.)They went to take their luggages. Some of the maids, butlers and drivers followed to korea. Their luggages were carried by the maids and buttlers and then put in the car booth. 2 cars were waiting for them at the entrance of the airport. One is for Hae Sung and her parents to ride while the other one is for the employees to ride. They took off and reached a mansion. It was bought by Hae Sung's father at about a year ago. (yes, her parents paln for this for about a year ago.) Hae Sung was really tired. She got jet lag because of the time difference. She went in her room and sleep. Not noticing how beautiful her room and the mansion was. She woke up at 5 p.m. (korea time). Went downstairs and found her parents waiting for her. They look like they have something to say. "Come here, sweetie." her mother said while holding onto a file. "This is the documents of your new school. You will be attending this schoolstarting tomorrow. It's an performing arts school since you love to sing and dance so much. Your time table is in the file too. And here are your uniforms and books." Her father said while handing her the things. "okay, papa. I'm going to try the uniforms and look through the books in my room." Hae Sung said while walking back to her room. "I'm proud of her." her mother said to her father with a smile when you walk away. "Ya, our daughter has matured a lot. She's not a kid anymore. We might as well find her a future husband." Her father said with a weird smile. "She's too youngfor that!" Her mother said with a slightly high pitched voice while slapping her father's arm lightly. "But we fall in love in a young age." Her father said with a smile. " Stop teasing me. You've been doing it for a long time already, aren't you tired of doing it." Her mother said. "Aigoo..my wife is so cute." her father said with a smile.

While in Hae Sung's room. 'The uniform is quiet cute. The books are quiet easy since i tutored korean back in New York.' Hae Sung thought to herself. She tried on the uniform and read through the books. After that, she packed her books according to the schedule, took off her uniform, wear her casual clothes and went downstairs to eat dinner. When she reach the dining table, she saw her father teasing her mother. "Aigoo..my parents are so childish and cheesy." Hae Sung said with a smile. "Yeobo, stop it already, it's embarrasing to act like this in front of our daughter." her mother said. "Why? we should show her how loving we are. In love, age doesn't matter, right?" Her father said to her mother with a wink and kissed her mother's forehead. "Waaa..i'm jealous. No one is kissing me. I want a boyfriend like papa." Hae Sung said with jelousy. "Haha, come here sweetie, papa will become your boyfriend." Her father said. "hey, don't steal my husband from me!" her mother said to Hae Sung. Thet laughed during dinner and watch a movie after that. "it's late now, Hae ung go to bed. Tomorrow is your first day of school. You don't wanna be late right?" her mother said to Hae Sung. "I know you want to spend more romantic time with my boyfriend, mama." Hae Sung said then winked at her mother. She hugged her parents and went straight to her room. "He's not your boyfriend, he's mine!" her mother said when Hae Sung was walking back to her room. Hae Sung smiled at what her mother said. 

Hae Sung changed to her pajamas and went straight to bed. She was exited and scared too. It's mix feelings. After a few minutes, she finally dozed off.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The 3min will appear in chapter 2. I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. thanks for the subscription even though i'm still a beginner. I'm really happy! REALLY! I'll update tomorrow night. leave some comments about how you wished it will continue, suggestions? my mistakes? feedbacks? since i'm a beginner i'll try to improve through your comments. once again, Thanks!

By the way, anyone knows how to make poster? I need a poster for this fanfic. Thanks!!!