Prologue (Part 1)

High School Romance. (Otome Dating Game) PART 1

Prologue

Part 1

“Pff,” I blew my fringe away from my eyes, and puffed out my cheeks as I arrived at the very large and beautiful school in front of me. I took in a deep breath and stepped inside the gates.

KP High is one of the best school’s in the world. It was an elite boarding school for the rich and smart. My family was very excited for me to be able to attend such a high-class school. Among average person, the people who attend this school were either to be gods, or snobs. Sometimes both.

I pulled my luggage down the polished stone footpath to the main building, to where the new students were assembling.

Suddenly, I heard someone shout out my name.

“Hey, Sally!” I turned my head to the benches out side the building, and smiled. It was my old childhood friend, Lee Jinki, aka. Onew.

“Jinki!” I ran towards him and gave him a hug, “I haven’t seen you in ages!”

 “Yah~ don’t call me that, and shouldn’t you be calling me oppa?” He pinched my cheek, playfully, while also returning the hug.

I scrunched up my nose, “I’m not a kid. And you are only three days older than me.” I pouted.

“Pft, three days is a lot, so call me oppa, okay?”

“Never~” I joked, “Anyways, why aren’t you inside?”

“I was waiting for you,” He smiled, “I thought I could guide you after your introduction,”

“Thanks, but I think I might do that later,” I said, “I really just feel like lying down on my bed, and going to sleep.”

“Yah~” He pouted, “I haven’t seen you in a year, and you don’t even want to spend time with me?”

“Well it’s not my fault,” I whined,

“Well, yes it is,” He poked my cheek, “You’re the one who failed the test the first times, so I had to come here by myself for a year. So we can’t even be in the same class.” He pouted,

I poked my tongue out at him, “Well, I’m sorry I was sick before and during the exams,”

“Pft, whatever,” He ushered me to the front door, “We shall make up for lost time this year, so go inside. I gotta be somewhere now. Bye.” And just like that, he left.

I shook my head, a year had passed and he still seemed the same.

I took a deep breath in, and pushed open the front. A large amount of the students were gathered happily chatting amongst themselves, each holding the next bags, books, phones and accessories in fashion.

Each person was admitted to this high school stays for three years, and within those years they learn everything any other student would learn, plus the added classes of business, manners, and etiquette.

“Please, ladies and gentleman,” A strict looking woman spoke from the second level interior balcony to all of us, “Gather your belongings and please enter this door below into the main hall.”

Slowly, the new students entered the main hall.

My breathing almost stopped, as I entered the hall. It was breathtakingly beautiful. There was a main stage at the front, and the hall was spilt into two levels. I assumed the bottom level was for the first and second years, as there was already a bunch of students sitting down in their uniforms.

As a group we made our way to the front of the hall, and sat down. The seats were very spacious and clean. From the armrests on the seats, a table could be pulled out, for students to use.

Once we were seated, the lights dimmed and then the same woman from before stepped up to the microphone.

“Good morning students,” She greeted, “I am Ms Whitman. The principal of this school. Today is the beginning of a new year, and we welcome the fifty new first year students. Congratulations.” There was a light applause from the audience, “Here at KP High, we only accept the best of the best, so this is a great honour, and I will hope that you will be the best students you possibly can. I will explain very briefly how this system works. Currently, you are sitting in the area designated for the first and second year students. In your third year here, you will be able to sit on the high level with the teaching staff. We have a worldwide known reputation and we hope to keep it that way. This school has a many range of backgrounds and cultures, please be warily of your actions. Also at this high school, we aim to give the best education we possible can.”

She stopped speaking for a moment, and checked her paper. “At this school we also have a superior ranking within each year, this is done by your exam marks at the end of each year. We have a dorm specifically meant for these high achievers. We have two students from third year, two students from second year and one student for first year. Please come to the stage as I call you names, so I can hand you your keys. I shall announce the results. From third year, Jaejoong Kim and Myungsoo Kim.” A round of applause was given, as two very good looking men stepped out on the stage. One was quiet and graceful, while the other blew kisses to the crowd as the girl’s squealed.

“From second year, Jinki Lee and Jongin Kim,” Another round of applause was given, as Onew and another younger looking guy stepped out on the stage. Onew just smiled, while the other guy looked confident, but very young to be a second year…

“Wow, I always new he was smart,” I muttered to myself, as I applauded.

“And finally, from the new first years,” There was a murmur, from the students around me, “Sally Choi.” Another round of applause.

However, I was in shock.

ME?!

“Miss Choi?” She repeated, hurriedly, I shook my head and then stood up. The girls around me looked at me jealously, I stepped out of my seat and headed towards the stage. I could feel the girl’s eyes all upon me. Ms Whitman smiled, and handed me my key, “Congratulations,” she whispered.

I gave a weak smile, and looked across to see the faces of the men I was to share a dorm with for the rest of the year. I could see four very handsome faces, and I looked back at the audience to see the females all glaring at me.

Oh God.

---------------------------

 

(Next to Prologue Part 2)