Sit Next to Onew.

High School Romance. (Otome Dating Game) PART 1

Sit Next to Onew.

I think I should sit next to Onew.

I walk towards the seat next to Jinki, and pull out the chair before I sit down. Myungsoo sat opposite me at the table.

“Very nice,” We all turned our heads to see Mrs Schulte rolling in a cart, filled with food. “So Jaejoong and Jongin aren’t going to join us?”

“No,” Onew replied, “They were hungry,”

“Ahh, I see, I see. Well no harm done, you guys can have more to eat then.” She smiled, and placed a bowl of rice of each of us on the table.

“Mmm, I can smell chicken,” Onew grinned, “It smells good Mrs Schulte,”

She laughed, while placing a big bowl of fried chicken on the table, “Since it was the first day back, I thought I might as well make your favourite,”

“You’re the best,” Onew gave her a thumbs up, before he picked up a piece of the chicken and bit into it grinning.

Mrs Schulte’s finished placing the last bowl of food, and then left the room.

“Here,” He then positioned the same piece of chicken in front of my mouth.

My face flushed red. I raised my hand to pick up another piece of chicken, “I can feed-”

He cut of my sentence, by stuffing the piece of chicken into my mouth. “Now chew!” He commanded, and once he saw me complying, he smiled and picked up another piece of chicken for himself.

Myungsoo saw our actions and only scoffed before eating his own food.

We sat there quietly, for ten minutes only eating our food.

“So, have you decided whether you’d join a club this year?” Myungsoo asked casually, as he reached over from another piece of bread.

“Uh, no...not exactly,” I said, my eyes wandering over to Onew.

“You should join Track club,” He winked, “I’m apart of it,” I nodded, averting my eyes from his gaze, “You’d get to see me all hot and sweaty.”

“She wouldn’t want to see that L,” Onew deadpanned, “She’d prefer to join the Musical Club, which I’m apart of,” He then turned to me, “We’d get to sing and perform the most awesome plays,”

“Such a sissy,” Myungsoo muttered under his breath, and Onew heard him,

“As supposed to running in a straight line, with fangirls cheering you on,” He glared,

“Exactly,” Myungsoo smirked,

“You’re a pig,” Onew spat out.

The room fell silent, as we all had ceased eating and there was a serious aura in the room.

“Ummm,” I broke the silence, and both of their heads turned to face me, “I haven’t really decided on a club yet…”

“So pick,” Myungsoo stated, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

“Don’t pressure her,”

“That’s rich coming from you,”

“Hey!” Onew objected, “I’ve known her longer than you,”

I blinked, I couldn’t understand why these two were arguing….but I wanted them to stop, so I picked…

----------------------

What did I pick?

1) Musical Club

2) Track Club