Musical Club

High School Romance. (Otome Dating Game) PART 1

 

Musical Club

I had asked a student which way the musical club was. I figured that since I hadn’t seen Onew in a long time, joining his club would be the easiest way to reconnect with him.

There was music coming from the classroom, and I took a peek inside to see students dressed up in costumes acting and singing.

“You know if you just stand there, people are going to think you’re weird,” I heard a voice say from behind me, causing me to jump. I turned to see Onew smiling at me, while holding a box.

“Oh God! You scared me,” I exclaimed, hitting his shoulder.

“Ahh,” He mocked pained and pouted, “You shouldn’t hit the lead role a week before the school show,”

“You’re performing already?” I was shocked, was it just the beginning of school, how could they be performing already.

“Yeah, the New Year Play…we’ve been preparing since the end of last year,” He grinned, showing me the contents of the box he was carrying. “It’s a tradition for all the freshman that join to out on a musical for the following year, and then they can leave if they please,”

“Oh wow,” I stood there impressed.

“I’ll introduce you to them,” He walked inside, and called out, “Hey! Everyone! We have a new face,”

Suddenly the music and singing stopped and everyone turned to face me. Oh God.

“Hi,” I said weakly,

“Ooo~ Who’s this?” A high pitched voice said, “She’s pretty, she you’re girlfriend Onew?”

“Nah,” Onew put the box down, “We’ve been friends since childhood, her name is Sally Choi. And she’s like family…so calm down Kwanghee. Off limits. ”

I blinked at Onew comment, and felt a pang in my heart.

Ignoring Onew, Kwanghee continued to speak, “So if Onew’s not your boyfriend, do you like anyone?”

What do I do?

1) “Of course not,"

2) “Y-yes,”