Go Right.

High School Romance. (Otome Dating Game) PART 1

Go right.

I want to look at the garden a bit more.

I turn right and walk further into the garden, I start to hear lowing water and finally find myself standing at a small waterfall.

“Wow,” It was such a breathtaking sight. The water was as clear as day, and it ran through the pond so beautifully. My eyes wandered across the area, until it fell upon a figure sitting by the pond reading a book.

Oh no, it’s that rude guy from before. Kim Jaejoong.

I slowly took my steps backwards, as I didn’t really want to talk to him.

But…

BAM!

“Owww,” I groaned as I hit my body had walk right into a tree.

The head of the figure snapped up and turn to face me. “Oi! Who’s over there?!” He called out,

“Uhh…,” I muttered, then walked towards him rubbing the back of my neck, “Hi, sorry about that,” His eyes seemed to recognise me, but then he glared.

“Are you spying on me?” He spoke to me in a condescending tone, as he looked me over.

I was offended, not only was he rude; he was utterly arrogant.

“I was not!” I shouted, at my defense. The look of shock upon his face told me he wasn’t used to having people shout at him. I immediately apologised for my outbreak. “I was just looking around,”

“Hmm,” He stopped talking, and went back to his book,

Wanting to push my luck, I asked, “So what are you reading?” I was half expecting to be shut down and glared at, but instead he replied non-chantingly telling me the name of the book. “’To Kill a Mockingbird’, by Harper Lee.”

“Oh, that’s an interesting book,” I replied with genuine glee, “I loved it,”

He looked surprised, “You’ve read it?”

“Yeah, I watched the movie too. I really liked how Gregory Peck played Atticus Flinch but I thought it was lacking the subtle comical nature from the book.” 

Jaejoong looked at me slightly impressed, “I see,” he nodded before returning to the book.

“Yeah,” I realised that I had to say something, otherwise it would be quite awkward. “Anyways…”

---------------------

What do I say?

1) “I should be going now…”

2) “Can I sit beside you?"