Prologue (Part 2)

High School Romance. (Otome Dating Game) PART 1

Part 2

Thirty minutes later, I was shown the dorm by the principal.

“Here we are,” I looked to see a very pretty and extravagant house. “Your uniform is in your room, first years don’t have to wear it til tomorrow. To get inside, you need to type your room number into the keypad. Your room is 105. Mrs Schulte is the dorm keeper, she’s a very nice lady. She’s at the dorm between the hours of 7 am to 10 pm. She’s the only other person who has a copy of the keys. So don’t lose it.”

I nodded, slightly worried about the living arrangements.

So I am to live in a house with four BOYS?!

“Don’t worry, if you need any help there is an intercom in each room, just dial 901, to call the Mrs Schulte or 950 to call the main office, if you need any other help.” She smiled, and then left.

I took in a deep breath and sighed.

“Don’t just stand there,” I heard a voice from behind me, I jumped slightly at the voice.

“Omo~” I turned around to see one of the boys from the stage. “I’m sorry,” I stepped to the side, he didn’t say anything further before, entering his code and entering the house.

I glared at his back, “How rude,” I muttered,

“Don’t be too hard on him,” A voice said next to my ear, I jumped up.

“Ahh~” I turned around to see another one of the boys, “Please don’t do that,” I placed a hand on my heart.

“Myungsoo Kim,” He winked, and took my hand before kissing it. “But you can call me L,” My eyes widened.

Is he a playboy?

"Sal-”

"Sally Choi, I know,” He released my hand and smiled, “That guy from before was Jaejoong Kim, he’s a pretty nice guy…once you get to know him. He doesn’t really know how to talk to acquaintances though.” He smirked, before leaning in close to my face. “You know, you have wonderful eyes,”

I felt myself blush, but before I could say anything I heard another voice.

“Yah~!” We both turned to see the younger looking guy, standing there impatiently. “L, if you’re going to stand there and make out with a girl, don’t do it in front of the door,”

L scoffed, “Just jealously,” and then he turned back to me, “That’s Jongin, aka, Kai. He wants everyone to call him that cause it makes him feel less childish.”

“Hey!” Kai protested, “I’m not childish…I’m just young,” he muttered the last part, “But I can take you on!” He claimed, as his eyes wandered to me. “Are you the first year?”

I was shocked, as his tone of voice, “Y-yeah,” My voice mirrored my feelings, of shock.

“Nice to meet you, but stay away from this guy,” He warned pointing to L, “He beds anything with 2 legs and a rack.”

“Hey!” I heard a familiar voice shout out, and looked over Kai’s shoulder.

“JInki?”

“What are you guys doing to Sally?” He pulled L off me, and quickly, pressed in my key, before grabbing my bag and pushing us both inside. He grabbed my hand and walked me up the stairs. He released his breath. “Are you okay?” He released my hand,

“Yeah,” I sighed, “It’s just the guys that live here…are they really the best of their year?”

Onew chuckled. “Yeah, surprisingly, but as long as your all right.”

“I am, thanks for saving me though,”

“No worries,” He smiled, “So this is your room,”

“Huh?” I looked at the door, 105. “Wow, how did you know my room number?”

“There are only 5 rooms, given their massive rooms with there own bathroom. But this is where the first year always is.”

“Ahhh~ thanks,”

“No problem, but anyways, I got some unpacking to do, so once you get settled in come find me, if you wanna hang out. I’m in room 103. Okay?”

“Okay,” He waved and then disappeared down the halls.

-----------------------

Twenty minutes later, I had explored my room, and placed my luggage on the bed. The bed was a queen size, and seemed very comfortable. There was a desk with a computer and chair, with a lamp as well. The bathroom was also very extravagant and lush, with a bath and extra towel as well. The room seemed like a hotel room.

My uniform was hanging neatly inside the closet. It was a simple white shirt, with a beige skirt and blazer. There were also five pairs of light brown socks, one jumper and one pair of brown shoes.

There was a knock at the door, I closed the closet and went to the door. “Who is it?”

“It’s Mrs Schulte, the dorm keeper,” She spoke with a British accent.

“Oh,” I opened the door to see a middle aged lady, dressed in simple black and white clothes. “Good morning,” I greeted,

“Good morning, Miss Sally, I take it you like your room?”

“Yes thank you,”

“I here to say that you other bags of luggage is running late, and I’m terribly sorry,”

“Oh that’s okay,”

“Shall I have it unpack for you when it arrives?”

“Oh no, I don’t want to trouble you,”

“Oh nonsense, I’ll be glad to do it,” She smiled, and I smiled back,

“Oh okay then,”

“Good, well, then classes don’t start til tomorrow, and your timetable is on the desktop of the computer.”

“Oh thank you,”

“You’re welcome. But now I need to go make sure the lunch isn’t burnt…but it’ll be served down stairs soon, if you would like some. I shall be off then. Bye.”

“Oh thank you. Bye.”

I shut the door, and sat on the bed and looked at the clock.

10:42am.

-----------------------------------

What should I do now?

1) Stay in the room

2) Go down the hallway

3) Explore the school