Tell Me That You Really Love Me

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

Last night was the sweetest night ever for me. Sometimes I feel so wrong to do that but when we kissed, the feeling... my feeling for him became stronger than before. He's just too sweet and so cute that I can't control my feelings anymore. He show me his love for me, not like Dennis. I sighed. I wonder what he's doing now. Don't he ever think of me?

Meanwhile...in Tokyo,Japan.

There's a party for Dennis' company's success held at the hotel in Tokyo. It's just a simple casual party. Many rich people and business people attended the party. Including the daughter of a big company in Japan. They have a share with Dennis company. She's a party girl who love to go to the club and not this kind of party. She's y, hot and pretty.

Cameo : G.NA/JINA

 

Dennis whisper to his secretary after sipping his wine, "Who is that beautiful girl?"

"That's Miss Jina. The daughter of the CEO of the J Company."-Secretary. 

Dennis fix his hair and tuxedo a little and take 2 glass of wine. "You stay here." He came toward Jina who was standing there, rejecting all the guys who asking for a dance. 

"No, no. Just go away or I kick on your private place!" She glared at the guys and crossed her arms.
Dennis came beside her, "Whoa, that's so harsh of you. Drink?"

Jina looked at him and take the glass of wine, "Thanks."

"So, you're Jina? The J company CEO's pretty daughter." He smiled.

"Well..."-She smiled back while flipping her front hair to the side.

"Hi, I'm Dennis. Nice to meet you." He took her hand and kiss on it softly.

Jina smirked. "Careful or you gonna keep my hand dirty, honey." She wink at him.

Dennis just laughing a little, "I see you're playing hard to get here. But it's okay. I like it." He wink back.

Jina smiled. Her father came toward them. 

Jina noticed him, "Oh? Appa! [Daddy!] " 

"So, you met with him."-her dad said while smiling brightly.

"Huh?"-Jina. She turned to look at Dennis.

"Mr. Choi, you came." Dennis smiles while greeting him.

Her dad give him a hug, "Of course I am. You help me a lot too here on my business plan."

Jina interrupted, "Appa!! I wanna go, can i go now? I came here already as you wish. And I did talked to someone. With him." She pointed at Dennis. "I do all you said, so now let me go seeing my friends pleeeeease!"

Dennis giggled.

Mr. Choi felt embarrassed with her daughter who kept whining and nagging on him, "Aish...shh. don't be so loud. Everyone could hear you." He turned to talked to Dennis, "I'm sorry about my daughter. I hope she didn't curse on you."

"Hahaha, no she didn't."-Dennis.

"Mr. Choi, can I take your daughter with me? I'll take care of her."-Dennis.

"But where to? You sure you can?"-Mr.Choi.

"Yes. Jina, let's go." He smiled and they both out from the hotel.

They talked, get to know each other, dance together and back to the hotel so late. They both a little drunk.

"Hey, you're such a interesting person. And thanks, I had a lot of fun today."-Jina told her and kissed his cheek.

Dennis smiled at her and hold her hands, "That's not how you should thank me." He smirked lightly and pull her closer.

She smile naughtily like she know what he really mean, "You know, I feel like wanna stay in this hotel for tonight."-She played with his collar as she got closer to him.

"You know, my room is on the 17th floor and I need someone tonight." He kissed softly on her hand.

Well after that...they both went upstairs.. they did kissed while they're alone in the lift. They came inside the room...took everything off and play on the bed. I don't need to explain more since you already know what they're DOING.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHILE IN SEOUL.....

"Hey, you don't sleep yet?"-I said as I sat beside Sanghyun.

"I won't sleep if you not sleep yet." He said while keep watching the TV.

I leaned my back to the couch. "Why like that?" I giggled.

"I need to protect you. What if something happen to you? I don't want that." He smiled shyly.

"Oh my...you're such a cute boy." I pinched his cheek and laughed lightly.

He chuckled. "But I'm serious. Really I'll take care of you and always beside you."

I silent for awhile and smiled back to him, "You're such a sweet boy. Who got you, will be the luckiest girl in this world!"

"Then you'll be the luckiest girl."-Sanghyun.

I pretended like he's joking, "Ah, stop it." I try to laugh and forget about it. "Let's just watch this movie."

He sighed and we watch the movie together. LOL, what I didn't know is he's watching a romantic love story and there's a bed scene....Omg, I felt so awkward. =___=" It just feel like watching a I guess(?). I tried to go but...

"Hyorin-ah.."-Sanghyun.

I shocked and slowly looked at him, I'm nervous but I try to keep it look cool, "Y-yes?"

Suddenly he got closer, "Stay..."

I glupped, and my body just shivers, I move a little to the end of the couch, "W-what? I mean.. why?" 

He bent his body a little down, I blank and don't know what he'll do to me, I just closed my eyes tight and screamed a little, "Don't do anything bad to me!!"

Then I felt like something pressed on my lap, something not heavy and hairy(?) I just opened my eyes and there he was! He lying his head on my lap and continued watching TV. I was like...What I was thinking is a shame!! Aish..of course he won't do that because he's such an innocent boy...

He giggled, "Sorry...you have to lend me your lap if you wanna sit here longer."

"Y-yaah..how could you tease me?" I giggled with him and hit him lightly on his arm.

"Hehe, sorry." He chuckled and hold my right hand then placed it on his chest.

I can felt his warmnest whenever he touched me, and what making me more blushed is...his heartbeat.. His heartbeat is beating fast.

I silent and smiled looking at him. I caress his hair with my other hand, "You should sleep.. You looked so sleepy, cutie." 

He looked up to me, "I will, when you're sleeping too."

"Haha, okay I ill sleep soon. Now you, go to your bed."-me.

He intertwined our hands, "Can you stay here and sleep with me?"

I stopped caressing his hair, "W-what..? Sleep together? But...."

"Hey, I know you love me too."Sanghyun.

"Please, just stop this okay? I..."-Me.

"Say it. I know you wanna say it..Tell me that you love me too. 

I't hard to lie to him but this is the best, "I love Dennis my husband. That's it."

"It's a lie. Because you not even look into my eyes to tell me that."-Sanghyun.

I sighed and looked down, "You know this is hard for me. I got a husband, Sanghyun-ah. I'm really sorry. This is all a mistake, okay? Just a mistake. You shouldn't have fall for me. And we...we shouldn't even met." I looked away to hide my tears as I let his hand go.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop this feeling anymore."-Sanghyun. "I love you, Hyorin. And I'll prove it."

I get up from the couch and ran to my bedroom. I throw myself on my bed and cried.

Why me? Why my love story turned out to be like this? I hate it. There's 2 men that I love. One is my husband and one more is my crush. The hardest thing is that they both are siblings!! Right now I just hoping that this is all just a dream. And I hope I could just sleep now until the day after tomorrow. Soon, I'll go to Hawaii with Sanghyun and my friends. At least there I wouldn't be alone with him. Because I'll always be with my friends.