H I M . . .

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

 

IMAGINE that you're: wearing this simple cool outfit in the Summer (in the photo), wearing a hat,  a pair of sunglasses with a pair of your favourite sneakers, your headphones hanging to your neck and you are carrying a bag that you always wanted to have on your back, your hands holding a canon's camera.

 

.............I was sitting there, outside the Starbucks Cafe, at the very end of the table for two near the fountain. What a great evening for me to have a cup of coffee and a piece of cheese cake. Alone here . . . all I did was enjoying my evening drink while looking around, watching peoples walked, headed home, back from works, maybe . . . I was also played with my new Canon's camera that I just bought yesterday.

"I wonder if this camera's album already finish or not. I'm using the old one.. Hmm," I thought in my mind. While I opened up the back of the camera and took off the camera album.

"It's finished? Ah, I need to buy one now. I still got one more place to go." I said to myself. Then, I looked around, hoping that I found a shop . . . I was in town so of course there are Camera shop somewhere . . .near . . My eyes suddenly stopped right on a shop. I smiled excitedly. i finished my drink first and with a last spoon of cake then stood up. I fixed my top tank and hat first, after that I grabbed my bag and and wear my sunglasses. I went on, walked along the sidewalk, to the Shop.

I opened the door and came in. I looked around. Look so empty but I tried to call for the owner of the Shop. "Err, Hello~? Anybody here?". I waked around in the Shop, looked at all the pictures in a frame on the wall. "Wow..." I'm impressed. I turned my head to the right side and my eyes got caught my this picture of a girl. Look like a model. It's really cool. I eagerly take a look at the picture closely. I noticed a signature right down the end of the picture, at the right side. I tried to read the name, so I downer my sunglasses a little. Looking carefully while reading it."Sa..."

I got distracted by a voice. Right behind me! I turned around quickly. "Oh?!" I shocked and my sunglasses almost fell down but lucky me, my new sunglasses  stucked at my lips. I blinked for a second and looked back at the person infront of me. His eyes looked at the pictures "It's my best shot in this year." that handsome boy in front of me said. I just silent. Well, it's the first time ever a guy this closed to me . . . I mean, my almost touch his chest! And he looked cute and handsome at the same time! That I couldn't looking away anymore, like he's my bias that I won't ever miss out to look at! So, I did it. I stared at him. His eyes goes a little down now, looking right into my eyes. Eventhough he seems to look at me flatly but he did asked and done something! Like . . .

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. 

"Err, Yup. Just fine!" i replied with a happy face like I didn't feel anything.

"Sure? But your..." his fingers suddenly comes near my face. I'm not sure what he want to do but . . .I'm a little scared, so I moved my head back a little. 

"W-what you doing?" my nervous feelings came! But then his calm voice stopped me.

"Wait. . ." He touched my sunglasses and fixed it.

OMG! I just realized back that my sunglasses was almost fall! I'm embarrassed! I looked down while trying to hide my face, because I felt that my cheeks heating up! In my thought, it's like I hoping that I can get out from here! Too much thought on that moment, I didn't even listen to this guy who keep asking and talking to me. My mind started to work back. 

"I'm sorry!" That's all I said at first.

"Sorry? It's okay. By the way, you need anything? Anything that I can help you, Miss?" he asked nicely.

"I. . .I wanna buy t-that!" I pointed somewhere that I didn't even looked at it. My eyes just stucked, stared at his baby face.

He turned his head aside and looked at what I pointed. He felt weird. What did I pointed actually? I don't know! He just wnet there and get the stuff for me. I watched him. He came to me again.

"You want my worn-out sweater...? Really?" He giggled.

"Eh? Sweater?" I looked at his sweater that he hold right in front of my eyes. Okay, that was even more embarrassing! I don't know what to say back.

"Well, then I'll give you this." handed his sweater to me.

Well, it's a gift from him I guess. So I. . . 

"Thanks." my hands took the sweater and my eyes didn't blink.

"My pleasure, Miss. Anything else?" smiled lightly. 

Okay, now he showed a smile? Dang! He's a nice, polite and cute guy! Just my type.

I smiled. "I wanna buy camera album for this canon." I showed my Camera and he took it nicely and fixed for me. I just sat there watching him doing his job.

"Done. This camera a little hard to fix. So if you got any problem with it, tell me." this time he smiled with eyes-smile.

Damn it! You're just so cute!. . .I stood up and came to him. I thanked him again and smiled sweetly to him. I paid for the camera album and left the shop . I walked back to my apartment with a happy smiles on my face. It's just feel like I met my forever bias!

~~~~

Well since that day, I always came there. I know him already. He's Park Sanghyun. A year older than me. I always bought something and asked him to fix something so that I can see him. What his response to me after that?. . .Well, he asked me out!!!! Ow wait. Well actually it's a 'hang out'. . .Hm, whatever it is, as long I can walk by his side. He's my only crush who asked me to hang out with him! 

That morning, I decided to go to his shop and confess my feelings toward him. It's been like over 6 months already I kept the feelings to myself. Now it's time. Even I'm nervous but hey, we wouldn't know what will happened if we don't try right? 

I pushed the door. Oh? Wait. It's locked. I thought to myself again. Maybe I came too early? It's 9 o'clock. I sighed a bit and sit on a bench outside the shop, waiting him. Even an hour passed, I still waited. I put a smile on my face and keep on hoping that he'll come. I did tried to call him. But his phone was off. Or maybe in silent. Is he not awake yet? I wondered. But I still waited. One hour later., I had a thought of going to his house. And a step forward to start my walk, it's raining cat and dog. I moved back to the bench and plopped myself to it. Ouch, my was hurt. But it's not as hurt as my heart. 

It's so weird. He didn't even call me or text me something. I really wanna see him now. Right now. But how?  Many hours passed, I still waited there, I felt cold a little. But lucky Sanghyun's sweater makes me warm. The scents of his body. Omg. I'm obsessed with him or what?! Anyway, I felt tired a bit now. I didn't even knew what time is it. My eyes just giving up. I felt sleepy. It's getting dark and rain was about to stop now.

I woke up. . .Woke up?! Oh my gosh! I just fell asleep here?!! I must be looked like a begger. -.-"

I gave up for today, and back to my apartment.