Where It's All Start

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

Haaa soon it's summer. Dennis should be here and spend time with me. But again, he didn't. Do you remember he said that he going to Japan for some business? Well he already gone there yesterday without saying goodbye, and give me a goodbye kiss. I guess he already there but he never call once he get there. He just focus too much on his work. Even if I text him a message, he won't reply. It's like he already threw his phone into the river. I called 5 times last night and he didn't pick up. What a husband that I got. Huh.

Today I don't know what to do. I still lying on my bed now. Pouting. Wondering what will happen today? And again I thought about him. I mean Sanghyun. He obsessed with me. My crush was actually obsessed with me! Can you believe it? What if it happened to you? What will you do? The hardest part was when you are someone's else property. What will be your choice? What if you're loving them both at the same time? Will you try to cheat? But we all know that it's totally wrong.

The thing is I can't stop thinking about him. Only him. Park Sanghyun. My first real crush. Not like a crush on an idols, but this is different. Since he already did many sweet things to me and also we've kissed. After this something just might happened. Something just not what I will imagine. Out of my mind. I get up from my bed and walked downstairs. I walked all the way to the living room quietly and carefully. Well who knows I got a 'surprise' again from Sanghyun. I mean a hug from behind. Eh? But this house looked clear right now. So, I walked normally back and sat on the couch. i switched on the TV. Nothing fun. I kept changing the channel. Then I stopped at this one channel. It was about the places to go in the summer. 

"Whoa, this is so nice. I should plan something. Maybe I should go somewhere in this summer with my friends. They'll love it!" I grin as I thought on it. I kept watching. "Honolulu Hawaii? It's having a perfect weather there." i said again to myself. 

Sanghyun came to the living room too as he rubbed his eyes. "Hey..." 

I looked at him. I still felt awkward, "Err, hey..."

He sat beside me, "What are you watching?"

I looked back to the TV while hugging a small size pillow and leaning my back to the couch, "Just a documentary. Talking about summer."

He watched too and observed it a little, "Honolulu, Hawaii? Hmm, I've been there with my sister."He turned to look at me. "Hey, do you wanna go there this summer?"

I looked at him back and blinked, I thought this in my head: what the ? Is he reading my mind or what? He asked like he already knew what's my plan. Now what should I answer? Yes or no? But I really wanna go there... "Hmm...well I don't know."

"Hey, Dennis is away for 2 weeks. And don't you think it's unfair that you just have to stay home while he's probably having fun there?"

Well he got point there. Maybe i should just..., "Let's go there this weekend!" I smiled brightly.

He smiled back and relieved.

Dara enter the house. She wore a work out outfit. Looked like she just done jog. She looked exhausted. I smiled at her, "Eonni, you need a drink?" I stood up after put the remote control on the table in front of the couch where me and Sanghyun sat on. 

Dara unplugged the left earphone from her left ear and breathe deeply, "Ah, please. Just a cold water."

"Okay!" I said and threw a pillow on my hands to Sanghyun. He surprised when the pillow hit his face. "Hey, you go wash your face now and breakfast." I giggled and went to the kitchen.

Dara just laughed at his face. "Serve you right!"

Sanghyun embarrassed and looked at Dara, "Yaaa..."

As usual we have a lunch together but on that Friday afternoon, Dara, Sanghyun and I lunch at a restaurant.

 

 

 

 

"Wow, Korean barbeque. It's been a while I didn't get to eat this." Dara said while staring at the meat and her lips. Her eyes looked glittered. I guess she really likes barbeque. I glanced at Sanghyun. 

"Can we eat now?"-Sanghyun. He also like his sister.

I giggled watching them. "Hahaha, you both are so cute! Okay, let's eat now."

We started to eat. And that was the first time I saw Sanghyun eat so well. I can't stop staring at him. My eyes won't blinked. I kept eating slowly while staring him.

Somehow it makes me smiled. Because he just so cute when he like this. Smiled, giggled, eating well, joking around and happy. I felt happy too when watching him like that. I don't know why. Anyway, Dara eonni was right. Sanghyun is just like a baby. He is such a cute and innocent boy. And he always listened to his sister. But sometimes he can play naughty too. He show his stubborn side when he really wants to do the things that her sister thought it's a bad idea. He's quite an interesting person that made me wanna know more about him. I smiled at him as he looked at me. "Eat more, okay? So, you don't look too skinny." I said while putting 2 pieces of meat in his bowl.

Dara sipped her drink and swallow her food in . "Waaa, so yummy!" She talked to me and Sanghyun while grilling the raw meat. "Hey you both, tomorrow I have to back to New York. You both will be okay here right? I got so much work to do."

We both looked at her in surprised. "W-what?" We both said it at the same time and then we looked t each other then looked at Dara again.

"Err, well I guess you both have to stay alone. Together." She smiled in guilty. "Don't worry you both can invite some of your friends and asked them to stay with you both!" She smiled brightly and try to make Sanghyun and I approve it.

"But, noona..."-Sanghyun.

"Sorry baby. Noona is too busy with a fashion week for summer clothing. We'll be compete with Kimora's Baby Phat, you know? It's a huge chance to take over the New York city with Korean style!"-Dara said more.

I just silent. But I was damn worried! Sanghyun and I live alone, just both of us, in a house?! Can you imagine?! Wow.... It's going to be real hard for me. Or maybe for both of us, me and him. I slowly turned my head to him and wondered what he's thinking.

He sighed. "Okay then. I know it's your dream."-Sanghyun.

I shocked, My eyes rounded. I sighed lightly but also felt nervous. Me and him are totally going to live together, alone in that house!! Oh man....

"Yaaaaay! I love you both!"-Dara.

He sighed again, "I hate you, noona."-Sanghyun said it flatly but Dara just giggled since she knew that it's just a joke.

So, since she left us...then it all start. I mean....HAH! just read the next chapter, you'll know what I mean.