SUMMER SPECIAL: Crazy Day

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

Me, Soyu and Dasom were having a delicious breakfast at the restaurant beside the beach. We sat at the table, at the very end of the restaurant, where you can view the beach really clear. Bora and Sanghyun didn't join us. I was wondering where are they?

"Hey, you both know where's Bora?" I asked after sipped my juice.

Dasom was viewing the beach and enjoyed watching some hot guys there, "Well, err I don't know..."

"I saw her going out.." Soyu said while eating her breakfast. While she's munching, she continued to talk again, "Hmm, maybe going somewhere...or meeting someone.. I don't really know.." She shrugged and eat again.

"Hmm, okay.. I'm just worry.." I played with my food as I thought about him too.

I don't know why I suddenly need to see him. Do I miss him or something??

I looked at my phone on the table beside my glass of juice and took it. "Maybe I should try to call Bora.." I said.

"Hyorin, you're worried too much..." Soyu giggled. "Relax and eat your breakfast! This is really good!!" She her lips, grinned and took some of Dasom food to eat.

Dasom noticed her, "Yaa! Why are you eating my food??!"

"Because the food looks lonely..." Soyu pouted her lips... "You're not gonna eat it anyway! Give me some!" She kept trying to take it from Dasom.

"Heey! Stop.. Just look at you!! How horrible. I thought you're going to diet... You're not afraid of getting fat?!"

"Eh? I'm not that fat yet! >o< Yaah..how can you say that to me?? D: I'm not horrible but you are!! You keep on looking at the guys!" >_<

They kept blaming and arguing about it...I shakes head and sighed looking at their behavior. I calmed they both down.

"Hey you both, relax okay? Soyu, here is your food. Just eat mine okay? I don't feel like eating." I smiled. "Dasom-ah, you want anything?" ^_^

"You're so good to me... I felt guilty ashamed because we fight like this in front of you.." She looked down.

Dasom started to felt guilty too.., "Me too.. Sorry, Hyorin..."

I chuckled, "You both were so cute just now, don't you know that? Fighting like a kid. Hahaha. But now, don't fight again okay?? I love you both!" ^o^

They both cheered up again and acted like a baby, "Okay, Mommy!!"

I laughed and pinched their nose lightly, "My babies are so cuuute!!" I smiled. 

After that, two people suddenly came to our table...

"Hi, girls!"

We turned our head to them, it was Bora and...Sanghyun?! o.O

"Hey..." Sanghyun smiled at us as he stood beside Bora.

I looked at them and wondered... Eh? Why are they came together..?

Dasom and Soyu invited them to join us for a breakfast. Bora sat on the empty seat and Sanghyun get a seat from the empty table beside our table and put it closed to Bora's seat. He sat beside her. Like really closed until I felt like they looked like a couple. I don't know why I suddenly felt awkward when watching them like that. 

"Whoaa, you both looked like a couple you know? Hahaha"-Soyu.

"Hahaha, really? it's up to you guys to think how.. right, Sanghyun?" Bora said while turning her head to Sanghyun and smiled.

Sanghyun smiled back while his arm was on armchair, Bora's seat. "Yup.. right. Hmm, what you want to eat, Bora?"

"I'll eat what you want.." She giggled cutely and fixed Sanghyun's front hair. 

Sanghyun response was really good to her, I never saw him like this...

"Okay, we share our food then.." Sanghyun replied.

I kept feel so awkward, so I tried to look away and viewed other things just to ignored my feelings. Dasom and Soyu just mind they own thing and kept laughing while Bora and Sanghyun kept acting like a couple!! >< I'm alone here... Aish..

When their order served. They eat together and even feeding each other...?!! Oh my god...what is this?! Now I feel a little upset...but why I'm like this? WHY?!! Urgh.. I can stay like this... I can't stand it..! Then, I stood up from my sit and grabbed my handbag and phone.

They all looking at me and wondered.., "Where are you going, Hyorin??"

I tried to smile happily as I can and said, "I think I wanna walk somewhere first.. See you guys later!!"

"Eh? I wanna follow you..!" :( Dasom said but I left the table already and waves at them.

"Bye, guys...! Have fun!" ^____^/

I was walking downstairs and headed to the beach. I walked on the thousand sands, along the beach. While I was sitting on a bench under the tree, suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the numbers, it was the spy that I hired the other day. I picked up the call.

"So, got any information there?"-Me.

"Not yet. But he did meet a girl and talked. I'm not sure what they talked about."-The guy.

"A girl, huh? Maybe a friend..."-Me.

"But they seems closed..."-The guy.

"Then, find out who is it and what they're doing.. I need the answer tonight."

"Of course, Ma'am. I will."

"I trusted you. You're a pro right? Then show me how the works done."

"Yes Ma'am. I'll show you. This case is easy."

After that, he hung up and continued his work. I sighed and keep my phone in my handbag. I walked back to the hotel. It's not far.

In the night, we all went to a club to have some fun and released our stress. Or maybe get drunk(?)

Me and My friends wore some y dress while Sanghyun was wearing something simple but he still looked hot. I guess girls could just fall for his face in 5 seconds. As we walked in, some boys stared at us and some girls of course stared at Sanghyun.==" Anyway, that night I just feeling so good that I wanna show something y on the floor. I saw there's a battles were going on. I stepped close to the dance floor followed by my members. We watched they danced so skills and full of passion. We all pumped up. I enjoyed their performance and cheers for them. Sanghyun just leaned to the wall and watching us from far.

SISTAR

"Wow, this is really great!!"-Dasom.

"I know right?!" Soyu giggled while clapping her hands to the beats of the sounds.

"Look at them dance!! Whoa, I feel like wanna dance too now! Hahaha!"-Me.

"Yeah, me too!!"-Bora.

A DJ there saw us and turn on the mic while lowered the music, everyone looked at him. "I see we got some outsider here!! Asian I guess..."

Me and my members confused when he said that.., "Did he means us?!" -Me.

Then a light just caught us! Everyone looked at us. It's embarrassing..

The DJ continued with a smiled, "Yeah you all...wanna dance?! Or should you girls sing for us?!"

Everyone cheered on us and tell us to sing and dance on the floor as they empty the dance floor. My members looked at me, "Come on, Hyorin!! Let's have fun!" 

"err.." Since everyone asked for us to do it, so I said..."Okay! Play Beyonce's Dejavu and Crazy In Love and Sistar's Push Push, please!" I asked the DJ.

Everyone clapped and ready to watch us. Me and my member nervous and getting ready on the floor with a microphone in our hands. Lucky we did try out to sing and dance to these songs before when we entered a competition. And lucky we all still remembered the steps and lyrics. Music started now... Sanghyun stepped forward in the crowd and watched us perform. I'm glad that my way we dance and our voice was accepted by people there! They keep cheering on us non-stop. Some girls sing along to the Beyonce's Crazy in Love song at the chorus part... And wow! at the end, I heard they all applaud so loud! Including Sanghyun. We bowed to the audience and smiled widely.

[Click on the link to watch the real Sistar's performance for the songs, Dejavu + Crazy In Love+ Push Push==>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSBblIKivOQ]

"Thank you, guys!!"-We said and we left the floor as the next music played. We all come to a table and sat there followed by Sanghyun. 

"Wow, I don't have any idea that you're all so talented!" He said eagerly.

We all grinned happily but still exhausted. "Thanks..~"

He giggled and called the waiter to serve us something to drink. "You all must be so thirsty. hahaha."

"Hahaha, of course." I said.

Bora suddenly came closer to Sanghyun, "So, can you dance too?" She smiled at him.

"No.. Hahaha, I can't." He said as his head just turned to Bora so quick.

"Hey, I can teach you~" Bora winked at him and hold his hand. "Come on.."

I blinked watching them and looked away. I sighed lightly. When I turned to them again, and actually Sanghyun accepted to dance with Bora. I was a little shocked. I just can't believe it. I mean...he was so sweet to me before... but now... Ughh.. what is wrong with me?! I can't be jealous, right?! I got no right to be mad at them.. >_< I should just be happy for them if they can be together.

I looked around and try to spot them. Yes, I saw them dance. Bora dance ily and make a body waves closed to him. She even touched Sanghyun. OMG. I can't stand it! I ran to the restroom. Dasom and Soyu who were drinking and talking to each other didn't notice me.

I was in the woman restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. This is just not right...Are they in love? Wait...Is Bora likes him? But..since when? Why so sudden? Why? Am I too late?? I want him but I just can't...>< Ah wait! What is wrong with me??! I got Dennis... I looked again at myself in the mirror.

"You love Dennis and not your brother in law, Hyorin...Yes.. Yes.., I have to ignore my feelings." I frowned and hold my head. I felt a little dizzy. "Okay, let's face this!" I walked out from the restroom with a smile and full of confident. I sat back with my members and Sanghyun. They're having fun drinking together and Dasom and Soyu seems like a little drunk. They already drink 5 glass without me. =="

"Hey, guys." I smiled.

"Hey, where did you go?" Sanghyun asked as he replied to my smile.

I force to smile, "Well, just came out from hell." Then I quickly looked at the table, "Where's my drink?"

Bora pour the drink for me, "Here~"

I took the glass and drink in one go.

Sanghyun just sat beside me and watched me. He seems a little worry.

"Whoaaa...! Cool, Hyorin!!" Soyu praised me.

"Do it again!!" Dasom said as she clapped her hands.

"Are you okay??"-Sanghyun hold my shoulder but I pushed his hand away.

Bora and Sanghyun looked at each other as if they're both noticed my weird act. When Bora was about pour some more in my glass, I took the bottle from her, "Gimme that!" I drink up from the bottle. Dasom and Soyu cheered on me while Bora was dumbfounded and Sanghyun tried to stop me but I was too strong and force myself to bottom up the whole drink until the last drop. My head was so hurt and at last, after I put the empty bottle on the table, my head just down and my eyes closed. My body just gave up and I fell right to Sanghyun. He caught me and looked at me.

"We should go back now..." He said. "She's look unconscious now.."

"Yeah.." Bora said and sighed. "Dasom, Soyu.. let's go  back.."

Back to the hotel. It was almost 11 in the evening. I was laying on my bed...someone sitting beside me on the bed and caress my hair. My eyes still closed.

Bora came out from the bathroom and tied up her hair. She walked to the bed and stand beside it while crossed her arms. She was watching me. 

"I never thought she'll be like this..." Sanghyun.

"I'm really sorry. I think my idea was too much."-Bora.

"Is she really jealous?? Maybe she just so stress." Sanghyun.

"I'm a girl and I'm her friend. She never act like this you know? Even if she's stress. I guess she's really jealous. Means.." She grinned and looked at Sanghyun. "My plan's working..! She really love you. If not, she won't be jealous, right?"

"Really? You sure??" He smile a little. "But nothing can make me sure of it until she really say it to me." He fixed my hair and watched me sleep so silent. "I'll wait for her. I will. I'm sure she will say it."

A day have passed..., it's morning! I woke up, "Oh my..." I felt so terrible! My stomach hurting much! I tried to remember about last night but I can't. My head was still hurt. I walked to the bathroom and having a quick shower.., I vomited in the toilet, I brushed my teeth...ughh I still feel so BAD!!

I came out and looked at myself in the mirror. "I look so ugly...=.=" While I was brushing my hair, I heard my ringtone "Loving You by Sistar" rang, my phone was on a table. "Loving you..you...nan eoddeohke what should I do..?" I sang a bit before grab my phone. I answered the call. It was Bora.

"You already awake?? Come join us for the breakfast!"

"Okay..~"

She hung up. Then, I saw there's about 3 messages from someone. "Eh??" I opened it. I read the messages and saw something...My eyes wide opened...I was dumbfounded and closed my mouth. I was speechless.. At that time.., I just felt like a fool and sat closed to the wall. I hugged my knees wondering what should I do now? Cry?