One Better Day

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

FIRST DAY LIVING TOGETHER WITH SANGHYUN.

Everything is awkward!! We both didn't look at each other much! Oh my...how am we suppose to get along in living together?! If i hate him then it would be a little easy. But this just....You know..., he totally into me while me....Honestly, I'm trying to fight my feelings for him to protect my marriage!

On the Saturday night..., it was cold. I was wearing my bath cloth only and wanted to take a warm bath in a big size jacuzzi. But it was downstairs and....Damn it! He's down there too. Huh. I guess I have to change my plan. 

I was about to walk back to my room but he called me from downstairs. "Hoyrin-ah~....Come down here~~!"

I step a little behind and look at downstairs, "Eh?" I yelled back, "I'll be back in a minute!"

"Now, please!"-Sanghyun.

"Aishh..." I ignored him but then another thing stopped me from entering my bedroom. I smells something....something was... something burn!! "What burn?!" I ran downstairs as fast as I can to the kitchen. and of course I forgot that I just wearing bath cloth It was short up to my knees. Should I just say that I looked way too y(?)

I looked at him who tried to save the chicken from getting 'too roasted'. I stopped beside him. There was a lot of smokes came out from the oven. I was panicked, too. Well that's all we got for dinner. We didn't buy any groceries yet! "What happened?! How can...?!" I screamed a little because of the heat of the oven and tried to take out the chicken too. 

"Hurry!!"-Sanghyun rushed me while he tried to pull the hot chicken with a medium size fork.

"Okay okay!!"-I said tensely and help him too. At last, we did it. We did manage to get the chicken out from the oven but unfortunately, it fell right on the floor right in front of our feet. We were dumbfounded. We looked at the chicken. We sighed and felt pity for our self. "Okay....so now?" I said while pouting my lower lips with a sad face.

"Well... We got no choice beside having a dinner outside."-Sanghyun said then we both sighed on the same time while looking at each other.

It's a little cold outside...We both felt lazy. That's why we wanna dinner at home. But now, seems like we both have to stick to plan B. Yeah, going out for a diner in this weather.

Sanghyun just noticed that I'm wearing a bath cloth. He stared at me. I don't know what he's observing, but he looked right at my body part. I was embarrassed. He suddenly came close to me. I move a step behind, just in case he'll do something shocking me again....

"Your tie!" He suddenly warned me and I stopped because I was shocked. 

Actually my bath cloth didn't tie up correctly, it was about to open up. I was so embarrassed, I screamed and blushed hardly while closed my eyes tight. In my thought: Omg!! I didn't wearing a bra and even a ! I was totally in my bath cloth!!

So, I thought that he'll saw my body but.... He grabbed my waist quickly and my body squeezed against his body. I was shocked but yet I was so attracted to his shining eyes, we looked at each other in the eyes... My heart fluttered like always whenever I closed to him. While his other hand holding the my bath cloth tie. He released me from his hug and tie up my bath cloth. I thought he got a bad attention on me...but actually he just save my biggest embarrassment to happen. I was so wrong about him.

Once he done it, I just could say one thing with a smile, "Thanks."

"My pleasure." He smiled and fixed my front hair. "Hey, go change your clothes now okay? We'll go to a restaurant in 5 minutes." He smiled again and walked upstairs to his room.

In an about 30 minutes, we both were already in the restaurant.

We went upstairs and sat beside the glass wall, the place where we can view Seoul City's night. We both having a same meals. It was a candle light dinner. I didn't expected that he'll take me here. Hahaha, but yeah he very well-prepared. It's like have being planned. He wore a nice outfit(on the photo) and he looked so handsome as usual.

 

Sanghyun: Wow she looked so pretty tonight. He smiled while watching Hyorin. I really love the way she dress herself.

 

"Hmm, Hyorin-ah, do you like the menu today?"-Sanghyun asked awkwardly.

"Well, it is delicious. I like it." I replied while keep eating.

He still stared at me. "Hey, you really okay about we living together?" He asked again.

This time I choke. I was hoping that he won't say anything about that. He started to worry. "Are you okay??"-Sanghyun.

I rubbed my chest and drink a little. "It's o-okay." I glanced at him and show my cool face, "Well I got nothing wrong with living with you. Why? You got problem?"

"Ah, no. I just worried that you might hate me."-Sanghyun.

"Don't worry, I won't." I smiled lightly and finishing my food. "So, after this, you wanna go anywhere?" I asked as I wiped my mouth a little.

"Well, of course." He grins.

At first, he really didn't wanna tell me where until we both reached there. It was so cold and windy. I can feel the little grass under my heels. He walked me in to a place with my eyes closed with his hands. I can't stop smilling. "Ya, where do you take me? Is this a super surprise from you?" I giggled.

"Hmm, maybe." He chuckled and counted, "One...two...three.." He slowly opened my eyes.

We were actually at the end of the hills. I shocked then step back but lucky Sanghyun hold me tight from the back. "Be careful.."

I look up to him nervously then nodded. He whispered to my right ear, "Look at the front." He smiled as he put his hands on my shoulder. I look to the front and I just wowed.

I smiled and my mouth just open, "Waaa it's Seoul City!! It's so...so..."

He giggled lightly while his hands going down on my arms to my hands, he hold my both hands and without realizing it, I hold back his hands tight. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He said.

"Y-yeah...but it's so cold here." I chuckled and keep looking at the nice view. Suddenly he hugged my waist..., it's so warm that I couldn't push him away from me. I closed my eyes and feels his hug. I hold his hand around my waist and grins. His lips so near to my neck as I can felt that her lips was also smiling.

"You know...this is the most romantic things that guy ever do to me..."-Me.

"Really?" He talk softly since he's lips is close to my ear too when he talked. "Actually this is my first time doing this for a girl...and of course for the one that I really love."-Sanghyun.

"You're so sweet. You know how to make me feel special. Thank you so much, cutie."

I turned my face a little to him and kiss his cheek. He surprised and his cheeks just turned into pink color. He blushed!

"Aww, you're so cute!" I said and pinched his cheek.

"Right now I just hope that you're really in my arms and not Dennis'.."-Sanghyun.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked shyly.

"I want you to be mine and not him." He hugged me a little tighter. "I'm so afraid to lose you again. I can' bear it anymore. I want you and it'll make it happen now. No more wait this time."-Sanghyun.

"S-Sanghyun-ah..." I speechless with his words.

"There's no way I could find a girl like you. Even I have to live for a thousand year, but without you, it's a waste. I'm happy when you're around. I love it to be with you. I always imagine on how we could have a perfect family. 2 or 4 kids living with us. I just need you to make my life more perfect. Without you, my life means nothing at all." He confessed.

"You're such..." My tears just fell hearing his sincere words. I smiled but my tears keep falling. I was to happy I guess. He felt something dropped on his hands. It's actually my tears. He turned me around slowly and looked into my eyes. He wiped my tears as he caress my face with a care and said, "I love you so much....And if you want me to stop, just sorry. Because I won't and never will stop loving you." He hold my face up a little and tilting his head when he got closer to me...I just closed my eyes and feel his lips hit my lips softly. We kissed at the moment...I wrapped his neck and he hugged my waist tighter.. My body squeezed against his body. We still kissing and keep it deeply until we both satisfied with our own feelings.