The Truth

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

I haven't seen Sanghyun since the day that we met at the garden. I wondered why he never text neither call me. It's weird because he never being like this. I know I've being awful toward him but I never expected it turn out this way. Am I selfish? I'm hoping for him to call rather than apologize to him. Why am I being like this? Baby, I miss you...

That night, I cried again in my room so bad till Dennis noticed me when he got back from work.

He opened up the door and yelled, "What the hell is wrong with you, woman?! Why do you have to cry everyday?! You're annoying me, don't you know that?!!"

I was shocked and shivered, I moved  my hip a little back to the wall as he walked towards me with anger, "Please.. don't!" I screamed and begged but Dennis won't listened and loose his belt.

"A woman like you should be treated like this you know?" He smirked. "Now face the wall!!" he yelled to my ear and kicked my leg.

I fell down on my knees and tried to get up again, facing the wall, placing my palms against the wall and cried. I'm too weak for this... I'm telling my mind. I shut my eyes and hold my fist.

As he about to spank me... Someone came...

"STOP!!!"

But who...?

I turned my face to the back. It's... Sanghyun...?

He throwed a punch on Dennis' face and Dennis just couldn't fight back and knocked down. Sanghyun smirked and rubbed his fist as he looked down to Dennis who's holding his cheek with his half-opened eyes, "Now that is for hurting my girl."

I just stared at him and again there was always a spotlight flashed to him. It really sows how great he are. That's how charming he is.

Sanghyun came to me as the police officers came in to arrest Dennis, "Hey!! W-what is this?!?!"

The police officer handcuffed him and said, "You're under arrest for doing illegal business, putting a bomb in Mr. Park's store and also abusing your wife."

Dennis in disbelief, "WHAT?!! I-I..."

"Anything you want to explain, will be heard at the court." the police officer said as they took him out of the house.

On the other hand, "Are you okay?" Sanghyun pulled me in his arms and my hair. It makes me feel better. So I smiled... "You came..."

And everything I sees just turning into a white light and it got blurry... W-what is this...?

I woke up. And realized that I'm in the hospital. Sanghyun beside me falling asleep as he holding my hand. I smiled and caressed his hair gently, "You're just so cute." Sanghyun slowly awake and rubbed his eyes, "Hm? You're awake? I'll call the doctor for you."

When he was about to stand up, I hold his hand tight. "Don't leave me alone anymore..."

He sat back on the chair and flashed a sweet smile to me as he caressing my hair, "I won't. Will never. You're safe with me now, honey."

The doctor came in, "Oh you're awake. That's good because I had a good news for you. Maybe both of you." The doctor smiled ans stood at the end of the bed, referring to my hospital record. "So, umm you did had some wounds but it will recovered soon. And, luckily, Mrs. Park, your baby is okay."

I shocked, "W-what? I'm... having a baby?!"

The doctor continued, "Yes, congratulation, you're pregnant. Already one week."

"B-but..." I looked down because I thought it's Dennis' baby.

Sanghyun hold my hand and said, "Soon we'll become mom and dad."

"W-what do you mean?" I'm in confused.

"Erm I better let Mr. Park explained it to you." The doctor left.

"The baby is ours. The doctor have made a test. Actually Dennis can't give you a baby. And by the way, you did remember when we were at the Honolulu right?" He asked.

I was a little shocked with the statement about Dennis but I was more to blush when Sanghyun asked about the 'thing' that we did before. "Umm I-I don't know!" I looked down and shutted my eyes then covered my face.

Sanghyun giggled and took my hands off my face, "Hey... are you blushing?" He teased me again.

I'm a little upset but also embarrassed, "W-well of course I remembered!"

"Aww how cute." He laughed lightly. I hit on his chest lightly, "Why do you have to ask that question?!" My face kept getting redder.

"Then should I ask, umm how does it feel making a baby with me?" he kept on teasing me.

I stared at him and hit him again, "Hey! Stop it!"

He laughed but pretending to be hurt on his chest that I hit. "Ouchh... it's hurt." he looked down.

I got panicked, "Oh? Baby are you okay? I'm so sorry..." I didn't realized I've been fooled.

He laughed, "Gotcha!"

"What?!" watching him laughing happily, I smiled brightly again.

He mean the world to me. Being with him, I smile, I laugh, I'm happy, every wonderful feelings came, making my heart fluttering over and over again. Only Sanghyun can make me feel this way. Even if I'm not married to him yet but knowing that I already had a baby with him, made me relieved. After this it would be easier for me and him to continue on planning our life. Thank God  I found you, Sanghyun.