Hello Again...Dear, Crush

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

 

~~~Back to Hyorin~~~

I was having my dinner with my Husband today. As usual, our dinner always boring. I mean. . . 

"So, how's work?" I asked.

"Great. I'm a genius, of course it'll be just fine." He smiled proudly.

"Ahmm, Hubby. . .you free tomorrow right?" I asked again eagerly.

He nodded slightly. "Ehm, why?" He asked back while looking straight to my eyes.

"Let's go somewhere! I mean like a date." I smiled.

"I'm afraid, that I can't honey. I just remembered that I got appointment with friends." He said without looking at me and just eating.

"W-what? Ah, golf club's member again? They're even more important to you now right?" I said with a down feelings. "Well, forget it." I'm getting upset, so I stood up.

"Hey, we can go some other time." He tried to persuade me.

"It's okay." I walked away without glance at him.

That night when he was asleep, I cried in the living room. I thought about my future. Is this the real end of me? I mean, my life was so boring and messy! How can I live like this? With a husband who got no time for me. I feel like I'm alone. I am alone now! I can't even having a baby with him. Because he afraid that my love for him will fade and I'll love my baby more. What's wrong with that?! I wanna be a mom. Why I can't do anything? It would be good if he just divorce me. Because now I realized that I made a mistake.

Morning. . . .I'm alone AGAIN at home. My hubby go to play the stupid golf with his friends. Now what I'm going to do? Better I clean the house! I dress up wearing only a top tank and a short pants, while tied my long hair at the back. I start my job. . .I clean my house for an hour. Since it's not that messy. It's only took an hour to clean this huge house.

I rested on a couch as I finished.

"Haaah, what to do now?" I looked around while pout. 

When I was about to walk to the kitchen, the bell door goes ding dong.

"Eh? Who's it? Did he forget something?" I took my ice cream first and had a one scoop first while walked to the door. "Mmmh~ Vanilla Chocolate~." I opened the door. I looked at a young-looking girl stood in front of the door with carrying 2 bags. Seems like she just got back from the airport. 

She stared at me. "Wait a second." She walk back a little further from the door and look at the board where Dennis' family names on it. "This is my house!! But..." She look at me again.

I feel weird now. "Ehm, may I help you, Miss?!" I asked with a smiled and rised my voice a little so she could hear me.

She run towards the door again. My eyes just blinking and I was like. . .what's wrong with this young little girl. 

"Haah, you must be the new maid right?" She said proudly with a smile.

"Eh? B-but. . ." I tried to explain but she interrupted me.

She looked at my ice cream. "Wooo~ Ice cream!" She took it away from me and eat it, then she sat down on the couch like a boss. "Hey, take all my bags in, please~!" She said while enjoyed her ice cream. Wait. It's my ice cream!! >__<

I annoyed. But I'm so curious about this girl so I listen to her what she tell me to do. I took the bags in and about to close the door but a strong hand stopped it. I'm shocked. I believed it's a guy. Then a guy with dark purple hair, wore a hat and sunglasses, opened up the door again. I stared at him as he stared at me.

"Hyo. . .rin?" He said.

Hold on!! His voice sounds so familiar. Who is this guy behind the sunglasses?!! 

Anyway I replied him. "Y-you know me?" 

The girl who sitting on the couch watching us while still enjoying the ice cream.

"Baby ah~ It's our new maid. .Don't be so shock!!" She said.

What?! Baby?! Are this both a couple or what?!

He continued. ."M-maid?!" He tooke off his sunglasses.

OH. . .MY. . .GOD. . .! The bags just fell off from my hands as I saw the real face of the guy.

"S-s-sanghyun? It's really you?!" I said with a shocked face.

He smiled lightly. "Nice to meet you again." He hugged me.

I always feel so warm in his hug even just for a second. I'm speechless and my tears just fall. I can't even move right now. He looked at me.

"Hey. . .you okay?" He asked me.

I sniffled and smiles back to him. "I'm okay."

"Noona, this is Hyorin." He said to the young-looking girl.

What? Noona?! That kiddy girl is a Noona?! Whoaaaa . . . you gotta be kidding me, man!

"Oh so you are my brother's girlfriend?!" She said it confidently.

"Friends, noona. Just friends." Sanghyun said.

I looked up to him. I thought he forgot me already. I can't believe this. I think this is just a dream!! it's a dream!!

~~~

I fell from the couch.

"Aaaark!" I rubbed my and opened my eyes. EH? Don't tell me it's a dream?! DDD: I thought it was real. . .I sighed and looked at the clock. I fell asleep this long? =_="

"Almost 8pm. I wanna cook something for dinner." I get up and about to walk to the kichen. On my half way to the kitchen, Dennis came to me.

"Honey~~" He said.

"Hmm? Since when you're back?" I asked him while he's suddenly hold my hand.

"Come upstairs." He lead me to the room.

I just follow him. 

~~In the room~~

He asked me to wear this short dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Hmm~ I look good in this violet dress." I thought.

"Done honey?" He asked me while looking at me. "Wow. . .my hot wifey~" He came to me and hugged me from back. I smiled when he did that. He kissed my neck softly.

"We'll having a dinner at your favorite restaurant tonight, okay? And I got a surprise for you." He smiled and kissed my neck again.

I giggled. "Really?! I can't wait!"

~~~At the restaurant~~~

I wonder why is it so many food. Kinda like we having a feast or something. And there's 2 more seats, it's opposite me and left side.

"Are we waiting for someone?" I asked.

"There they is." He said.

I stood up as Dennis stood up. I fix my dress and the guest was already standing behind their seats. I bowed and looked at them. I shocked!.

Sanghyun?!!! My mind gone blank. I'm speechless.

We both stared at each other. Dennis looked at us. "Hey you both. Long time no see."

"Yeah, sure big bro." A girl, same in my dream said with a pokerface,said it.

"Meet my wifey, Hyorin." Dennis introduced me to them. But my eyes can't stop stare at him.

"Hi, Hyorin!!" The girl said with a smiles.

Dennis caught me and Sanghyun was staring each other, he feel weird and asked. "Hmm, you both know each other?"

I don't know what to answer. But he answered it. . ."Nope." He said with a heartless voice and his face just as if he saw a stranger.

We all have a sits. The dinner started. I was so nervous. My hands shivers. I can't hold my glass now, to have a sip of wine. Necause if I do so, then the glass will be shaking and it would be so obvious. So, I just eating slowly. The table was so quiet at first. Then Dennis started a conversation.

"Honey, this both girl and boy are my brother and sister. Sanghyun and Sandara." He said and smiles at me. 

"B-brother and Sister?" I looked at them. When Sanghyun looked straight to my eyes, I avoid the eyes-contact.

Just like in my dream!!. . . .but my dream is better than this. . .I don't know why, but I'm too afraid to look at him now. -I thought.

"So. . ." Sanghyun suddenly talked. "Tell me about you both."

"Yeah! When did you both got married?" Sandara continued.

"well. . ." Dennis tried to answer but. . .

"I want an answer from her." Sanghyun said while his eyes looking at me.

I sipped a little wine and brave myself to answer it. "About two months ago." I still can't look at him in the eyes. "It's simple married." I added.

"I. .see" He keep playing with his food.

Sandara watched me and Sanghyun and tried to make the situation a bit delighted. "Err, let's eat!! eat up eat up!! before the food got cold!!" She said.

"It won't. Cause it's a fresh and cold dishes, little sister. This is what we called Sashimi." He said to Dara.

"Shut up old man." She tongued out on him.

~~~After dinner~~~

I told Dennis that I wanna walk at the park, he can go back before me. Meanwhile, Sanghyun also let his noona go first with Dennis. So  we meet again. But this time, we're alone.

"Hey. ." He said.

I go and stand closed beside him. "Hey. . ."

"You look pretty in that dress. . ." He said while looking at me from head to toe.

"Hm, thanks." I smiled shlyly a little.

"I love still love those smiles." He said more.

"I like your Tuxedo. It's nice." I replied.

"Wow, I can't believe it. You're a wife now. A wife of the most arrogant sellfish man in this world. Oops, no offends." He said and look up to the sky.

I looked up to the sky and giggled. "Well that "most arrogant sellfish man" is your brother anyway~. Oops, no offends!"

"You really happy with him?" He asked.

I looked at him.I can't even answer that. He seems to know that I'm quite feeling down.

"Let's go home." He suddenly hugged my shoulders. I was shocked a little but I let him. I felt so warm. We walked together along the sidewalk to his car.

As we get home, I go upstairs and changed my dress. I wear my pajamas. I sat on the couch again. I thought something.

Why he said something like that? He says. . . .

~~~Flashback~~~

In the car. . .

"I still. . Ah, I mean how can you fall for him?" He asked with disbelieved face.

I looked down and answer, "It just happened that way."

"Hm. . .If he do something harsh to you, tell me. Okay?" He said with a serious tone voice.

"Hm, o-okay." I nodded.

He smirked and continued. . ."I guess he didn't show you the real side of him. Well don't worry, Hyorin. I can protect you. I will. Forever."

~~~~

Okay. . .it's really sweet when he said something like that. But. . .I felt different. So weird. I still love him. But he act like he wanna care so much about him. . .M-maybe he. . . "Like me?!" I screamed a little excitedly. "Oops. . ." I covered my mouth. I sighed remembered something. I wonder what's he doing now at the hotel. . .I feel like I wanna see him now. I hope I can see him tomorrow. I smiled and close my eyes while smiling.