I Won't Let You Go, I'll Get You Back

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

Sunday!! Whoa, I was tired...Because I slept too late last night. I rubbed my eyes. "It's 12.30pm? Haaah, I missed my breakfast."I looked at myself. What the ?! Since when I'm ?! Aissh, I guess my Hubby did something last night. "Ahh, my head..." I sighed and reached his shirt and my . I wore it only and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Then as usual, I went downstairs for a lunch. I yawned and rubbed my head as I walked all the way to kitchen. I heard someone in the kitchen...

"Hmm?"-I tried to peep but the dining table attracted my attention. Eh? Someone made lunch? I thought for a second and entered the dining room. "Oh my god... My Hubby is so sweet. I didn't know that he will still did this to me."-I said while smiling happily and still stood there looked at the lunch was made perfectly.

I felt a warm hug from behind, and smiled. I hold his hand around my waist. 

"Thanks, hubby. This is so perfect."-Me.

He whispered softly to my ear, "I know you gonna like it. I love you, Hyorin."

Something broke my smile. His voice...this voice is..., I let go of his hands and turned around. Oh my god...I thought he was Dennis but...."Sanghyun?! W-what you doing here?!"

"I'll stay here from now on." He smiled lightly at me.

I sighed lightly and looked down, "Hmm, okay. But, you shouldn't do something like that. Please don't do it again. If Dennis know, I'm dead."

"Don't worry. Come on, let's breakfast." He open the chair for me and make me sit down.

He sat on the other chair. He took the spoon and chopsticks for me. He also took some meat and vegetables then put it on my bowl of rice. I just stared at him. He's so nice to me. I felt guilty because I keep pushing him away while he's trying to make me love him back. But if I tell him about my real feeling, what will happen to Dennis? And how about my marriage?

I silent and started to eat as I watch him started to eat too. He ate silently. I stared at him while eating. He drink, I drink too. He stopped and I stopped too. I don't know why I did this, but I can't take my eyes off him. Then, he looked at me. I pretended like I didn't stare at him and sipped my drink. He giggled.

"I know you did it."-Sanghyun.

I slowly looked at him and tried to be cool but I shuttered, "D-Did what?"-Me.

"You're staring at me..." He chuckles and keep teasing me. He even winked at me!

Aissh, he made me blushed again! "Yaa, you really love to tease me, don't you?" I puffed my cheek and looked away.

"I love everything about you..." He said sincerely and place his hand gently on my right hand on the table.

I bite my lips a little then looked at him, "Hey...t-thanks for the lunch." I smiled, "It's so delicious." I hold back his hand.

"My pleasure. I'll do anything for you..." His soft lips gently kissed my hand.

I smiled as I feel those kiss on my hand and at the second thought, I forgot about how I look! O/////O

"By the way, you look so...pretty and y." He look at my body.

"Ahmm..." I blushed hardly and cover on the chest part of my body. Damn it! I didn't wear my bra! That was embarrassing. Totally! =////= "I..I go up and change first okay?" I stood up and about to go upstairs but...

"Wait..." You can't just go." He hold my hand.

"W-what do you mean?"-Me.

He stood up in front of me and said, "Help me clean this."

LOL, I thought that he would do something shocking again but he just wanted me to help him. I laughed, "O-okay. Let's clean this all together, okay?" I smiled and then we both doing the dishes and clean the kithen.

We joke around and laughed together, everything just so fine between us. I felt so happy whenever I'm with him. And when like this, I just forget about everything. My stress all gone. Feel so alive, AGAIN! Thanks to him. :)

After we done, I went upstairs and took my shower then changed my clothes. Sanghyun asked me if I wanna follow him to his shop. How can I declare if he had done sweet things for me already? So today we went to his shop!

AT SANGHYUN'S SHOP.

He was fixing some camera and placing the new camera to it own place while I'm helping him to clean the shop. While we were working, we having a conversation.

"Hmm, Sanghyun-ah, do you remember the first time we met?"-Me.

"Always."-Sanghyun.

I grins and watching him, "What do you remember the most?"-Me.

"Everything."-Sanghyun.

"Really? Hmm, then tell me one by one." I giggled, tried to again.

He stopped and put the camera on the table and came to me. I silent myself and looked back to him. He came really close to me and suddenly turned my body around. He wants me to face my back to him. 

"W-what you doing?" I tried to look back but he hold my arms and didn't let me turn around.

"Hold on, now turned around."-Sanghyun said.

I'm curious then I just did what he asked me to do. So, I turned around and...

"Oh?!" I shocked looking at him so closed to me. And it felt just like when me and him first met. 

"Like this right? Then your sunglasses almost fall." He giggled and hold my hands as he move a little far from me so I can stand back properly.

I blushed and looked down but he kept continued it...

"You're embarrassed then when I asked you do you need anything, you pointed randomly and it was at my sweater." He laughed lightly.

"B-but....Aish." I bit my lips. "Well of course I'm embarrassed!" >////<

I went to sit on the small sofa there, not far from the counter. "Hmm, you really remember all of it."

He back to the counter and fix the camera back, "Last thing was, you were sitting there and watching me fixing your camera."

I shocked again, "H-how do you know?!"

"CCTV camera help me a lot." He pointed at a CCTV camera. It was right focusing on the place where I sat on. 

"Ah..." I embarrassed again. I silent and play with my fingers. "Hmmm.." I was speechless.

He came kneel in front of me and suddenly hold my hands. I looked at him. "Hmm?"

"Let's go. I wanna show you something." He pulled my hands gently and bring me upstairs.

So, he bring me upstairs. Why? Hahaha, actually he want me to be his model for his new photos. He need new photos to hang up on his wall in his shop. Well, why not I'm helping him? I want to try in model things by the way! I changed clothes every hour. Sanghyun really focus and serious when it came to work same like his brother, Dennis. But I don't know why, I like when seeing Sanghyun's working than Dennis.

So I working for him for 4 hours. We stopped at 7.30pm. We both plopped our self on the couch. We both sighed at the same time and also turned our head on each other face on the same time. We smiled and laughed suddenly. 

"Hey, thanks."-Me.

"Hmm? For what?"-Sanghyun.

"For making my day is a great day today. I appreciate it." I pat his hand gently.

​Sanghyun caught my hand and kiss it again softly like he did in the afternoon. "Anything for you. Anything. I'll try to bring happiness back into your life." He looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and kissed his forehead gently as I caress his hair, "You're really a kind brother-in-law." I tried to look like that he is just my brother-in-law and not more.

​His look suddenly changed. He sighed. "I...I should show you something." He get up and walk to a room.

​I followed him slowly from back. "Sanghyun, what room is this...? So dark..."

​Sanghyun switched on the white light. It was actually his small office room which is full with my.....pictures(?) My mouth just opened as I looked around. On the wall, on the wardrobe, behind the door, on the notice board, on the table and even on the chair...was where my pictures being paste on.

"Oh my god...w-where did..." I touched the pictures on the wall.., "H-how did you... oh my.." I stared at all the pictures..., "W-when did y-you took all this...?" I slowly turned my head to him.

"I'm really sorry that I started to stalk you since I saw you played the roller-blade."-Sanghyun.

"S-stalking me?!"-Me. "But why?!"

"I fall for you...at the first sight. I'm sorry if it wrong to love you. But I can't help it. I love you first. You should have be mine first and we're suppose to be together. We..."-Sanghyun.

"You left me..."-I looked down while my tears fall.

"But actually, Hyorin I..."-Sanghyun.

"I waited for you that day...For hours...I searched for you a few months ago...But I can't find you. Why so sudden?" I looked at him while my tears keep running down. "You left without telling my anything! It's hurt...do you know that?!"

"Let me explain..." He hold my arms, "On the day that I  didn't come to work, I actually got a phone call from my sister and it's emergency..."

​I pushed away his hands and wiped my tears, "Just stop it.. I shouldn't be like this anyway...I'm not even your girlfriend. Why should I cry? Why should I mad and yelled at you..?" I looked at him in the eyes and then walked away.

​He looked after me. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag. He then ran after me, "Hyorin-ah!"

​I keep walked away, out from the shop. He caught my hand, "Hey..."

"I tried to pull my hand away from him but I can't. I looked at him, "Just let me go..."

He sighed, "We'll go home together." He went to take his things and closed his shop.

​We went back home. Luckily Dara eonni already cook something for us all to eat.

"Hey you both, go change first then join me for a dinner okay?"-Dara.

"Okay noona."-Sanghyun.

I just went upstairs without a word. Dara started to feel weird. "Sanghyun..."

"Yes, noona?"-Sanghyun.

"What's wrong..? You both fight?"-Dara.

​He just sighed and walked upstairs. I wash my face and changed my clothes first. Dennis came to me from the balcony of our room. "You always not home since he came." He watched me and sat on the bed.

I silent at first and tied up my hair on the back. "He just taking me to some places since I am so bored in this house, alone." I looked at him, "You never have time for me, Dennis."

"Since when did you call me by name?"-Dennis.

I walked to him and caress his hair, "Let's go downstairs and dinner, okay?"

​He stood up and caress my hair back. Suddenly he grabbed my back hair and pull it. It's hurt, "Aaak...Hubby, it's...hurt." I tried to let his hand off my hair. 

"I don't like seeing you too close to other guy. Don't try to cheat on me, you got that, honey?" He smirked.

​I just nodded and he let me go after one deep kiss on my lips. I went downstairs with him and join Dara and Sanghyun for a dinner. We're all silent until Dennis noticed that Sanghyun was staring at me.

"You never watch people eat before?"-Dennis.

"Shut up."-Sanghyun.

​Dara and I watched them and stopped eating. "Ya, you both."-Dara.

"This kid never show some respect. Do you think girl will like you if you're like this huh? Keep on dreaming, kid."-Dennis.

​Sanghyun hold his fist and keep eating.

"Why silent?"-Dennis.

"I don't talk to a like you. So shut the up and eat, please." He sipped his drink.

​Dennis got upset and stood up, pulled Sanghyun shirt. "What did you said?!" Dara and I shocked and stood up too. I tried to pull Dennis away from Sanghyun and Dara also pulled Sanghyun away.

"Are you deaf? I called you , you ing !"-Sanghyun.

Dennis kept trying to hit him on the face but I hugged him tight from behind and pulled him away from Sanghyun, "You're dead, kid!"

​Dara, "Stop it you both! Don't you feel ashamed in front of Hyorin?!"

"Hubby, stop it!"-Me.

They ignored us, "Dead? Like how you did to mom and dad?! Ho stop that crap ! I'll kill you first, ! You'll feel how hurt I am and my parent are!" Dara let him go after heard he mentioned about their parent. Then Sanghyun just walked away. I'm a little confused but I don't wanna ask.

Dara followed Sanghyun.

​Dennis stayed silent and sat back. I caress his back gently. "You shouldn't do that, hubby..."

"He's staring at you, honey. It's making me jealous and uncomfortable."-Dennis said and looked at me.

I thought for a second. What? So, Sanghyun was staring at me? Oh my god...This going to be complicated. "Hmm, maybe he's thinking of something. Hubby don't worry okay?" I kissed his cheek softly and sat back to my place. I lost my appetite already. But I have to keep Dennis accompany. So, then we both just eat together.

"Honey...tomorrow I'll go to Japan."-Dennis.

"Business problem again there? Hmm..."-Me.

​He nodded and hold my hand. "I'm sorry. I should have being here and spend time with you but I can't. I'm sorry."

"​It's okay." I said.

Yeah. Again he away for some work. Business, business, business! I'm sick hearing it. It's just too boring. Aish. Sometimes I felt like I married him but having a single-like life!