SUMMER SPECIAL: Loving U

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

I still closed my eyes. I was thinking about last night. Is it a dream or real? If it is real I would feel something right now...like...,

Then suddenly I felt his hands hugging my waist from behind and he kissed softly on my cheek while his voice sweetly whispered to my ear, "Good morning, sunshine~."

I smiled and open my eyes slowly, I hold his hand around my waist, and yes..now I knew its all real. "Morning~"

"You sleep well last night honey." He giggled and hugged me tight.

"Well it's all because of you." I chuckled lightly.

"Nah, it's because of last night right?" He winked and laugh. "Honey, come on get up now...! Let's go shower!" He pat my .

"Yaaa!" I laughed. "Don't pat my ! xD I'm not a baby!"

"Hahaha, but I did. Hey if you late, I'll locked this door!" He said to me while walked to the bathroom. 

"Hey! Not fair! Hahaha wait!" I ran to him and push him inside the bathroom. We had shower together and we both putting some cream on each other face, and play with it...we laughed a lot that morning. We choose some shirts for him to wear.

"Hey how about me?? What should I wear? I can't just go out like this! Just wearing a towel!" I said to him.

"Let's try to go to your room then." He gave me his idea.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Hope no one gonna see me like this!" I chuckled.

We sneak out from the room and enter my room while holding hands.

"Shhh, don't talk so loud.." I said to him while lead him to the door of my room. I tried to open it.

"Oh? It's unlocked! So I guess Bora is not in the room..." 

We entered the room and locked it. We searched some clothes for me to wear. I took my shorts and top tank. "How about this?"

"That's look great on you, honey!" He said. 

I wore the clothes and he help me to comb my hair. I sat on a chair that facing my make-up table, my back facing him. He stood behind me. We both looked at each other through the mirror when we talked.

"How should I style it??" He keep playing my hair while looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Hey, careful with my hair!" I giggled while looked at him through the mirror.

He smiled as he tied my long back hair and fixed my front and side hair to make it looked tidy. "Now look great?"

"Wow, great~. I like it!" I smiled back and stood up. "Thanks!"

"Ready for a date?" He said as he offered his hand to me.

"A date?" I grinned. "Sure!" I hold his hand and he hold mine back. We crossed our fingers together and walked out from the room. We bumped into Bora, Dasom and Soyu at the main hotel door.

"You both!!" Soyu.

We both shocked. "Eh?? You guys..." We both said at the same time.

"Gotcha! You both holding hands!!" Dasom teased.

We both embarrassed and let go of each other hands. I blushed, "Aishh you girls..."

"Ayyy...just telling us the truth!! You both couple right??! And by the way...Hyorin, I saw your bed were so tidy! You wake up so early today or what???!" o.O

Sanghyun and I looked at each other and silent... They noticed us, and Soyu started to curious about it. "Where did you sleep last night huh???" 

I shuttered, "Well I...I-I..."

"Omg!! Don't tell me you both..............!!!" They said it at the same time.

"I-it just happened that way!!" >/////< I told them the truth because I can't hide it no more. Sanghyun smiled and glad that I told the truth. He hold my hand while my members still dumbfounded and can't believe what I said.

"Hey you girls...Hyorin is officially my girlfriend.." He smiled and looked at me. "Right honey??"

"Y-yup.." I blushed.

They cheered for us and congrats us. "Whooooa!!! Congrats!!" 

They all hugged me tight and I smiles happily because they approved me and Sanghyun together.

"I'm happy for you!!" -Soyu.

"I knew it this gonna happened!! Aish, I'm so jealous with you both! So sweeeeet!" She giggled.

I chuckled and Sanghyun just stood there and smiled watching us. 

"I can't believe you already did that with him....so fast~." Bora winked at me and laughed.

They kept teasing me. I'd blushing hard. "H-hey you girls...Can we talk about it later?? It's embarrassing you know?!" >////<

They laughed and kissed my cheeks. "I  guess you both wanna go somewhere so..." Bora said.

"Have fun and seeyaaa!" They left me and Sanghyun alone. Sanghyun came to me and hold my hand. "Let's go!"

On our first date as a couple, we do the normal things like couple always do such as shopping! We bought some couple shirts and other couple accessories. We talked a lot about our self and our family. Also he told me what he likes and what he dislike. I did the same! Now we really know each other. I totally forgot who I am as Mrs. Park, Dennis wife. I just felt like I'm only Sanghyun's! I'm his girlfriend now and I'm glad about it. I guess Dennis was also had a fun time with his girl in Japan. Well, who cares!! I love Sanghyun and only him. I will to give him everything I had. 

We walked along the streets, I hold his hand tight and lend my head to his arm, "You won't leave me right?"

He looked at me, "Never ever gonna do that, honey."

"We'll stick together no matter what happen right?" I looked up to him.

He stopped walking and hold my both hands. "Yes we will. I promise you. My heart only for you. We'll face every challenge that come to us. I love you." He kissed my forehead softly.

I felt his kiss and grinned, "I love you too, Baby." I looked up to him and smiled.

He smiled. "Now, where should we go?"

"Anywhere you want!" I giggled while hold his hand tight.

"Let's date until night. hahaha. I wanna watch movie and dinner with you."-Sanghyun

"Sure! What movie?"-Me.

"Something thrilling maybe. Ghost story?" He smirked while looking at me.

"Teasing me huh?? Aishh."

When it came to night, we gone to the cinema and watched 'Resident Evil' which just released this week! It's so thrilling. I love it! Some part when there's many zombies came, I hold on Sanghyun's hand tightly and my hands was sweating! >///< how embarrassing! But Sanghyun let me and hold mine back. I felt a little relieve now. 

Until the movie ended. We went to the beach before headed to the hotel back. We sat there, on the thousands sand. He hugged me from back and let me cuddle with him. I leaned my back to his body while holding his hands which was still around my waist. It was cold but Sanghyun's warm me. The night was so beautiful~

"Such a beautiful night~" I said. 

"Yes it is. And you made my day honey~." He smiled and kissed softly on my neck.

I grinned while feeling it, "Mm, my sweetie baby~." I reached my hand to the back and hold the back of his neck. I caressed it. "Baby, I hope we can be together forever...but..."

"Hmm?? But what honey??" He said while rubbing my arms.

"I'm afraid to tell Dennis about us..." I sighed.

"Don't be. I'm here." He smiled. "Tomorrow, in Seoul, first we act like normal. Then when it's dinner, we tell him."

I nodded, "Okay~."

He suddenly hugged me tight while kissed my head, "I love you...and I won't let you go. You'll be my wife someday and we'll having kids. We'll be a perfect family. We will and I'll make it happen as long as I still live my life with you."

I smiled and turned around to kiss him. We shared our last kiss at Waikiki beach. :)