Last Chapter

Be My Valentine

 

 

Cha…Jan!!!this is the last chapter…^_^…I’m so excited with this chapter,because someone helped me making this R scene here^^and I loved it…

 

 

oh!let’s make a pinky-promise.

 

 

-please push the subscribes ”if you like the Last Chapter” and if you not uh…what’s wrong?with you?hehehe… just kidding^^V…leaving a comment and tell me why you don’t like it.kkk…oh,for those who already subscribe this story just leaving some comment are loveee~\^0^/-

 

 

Promise?????

--

I the shower and started to take my bath. I took a deep breath. “Kwon Jiyong…” I whispered his name. “Do you really love me?”

I’m just Dara, Sandara Park, you know. An ordinary girl. And well yeah, still . Well, maybe my body still is, but not my mind anymore. It’s full of bad corrupted things. When you visit my room, it is full of rated animes, adult’s novels, and for you to know…Jiyong’s pictures are everywhere inside…that is the reason why I never let Jiyong comes inside my room. It is too embarrassing to show it to him! I am also afraid for him to think I’m a ert…well, honestly I think I am.

I shook my head and turned off the shower. I took my towel and came out.

I stood in front of the mirror, looking on my reflection. “How can I let Jiyong look at my body like this?” I stood and turned around. ‘My body is not that hot…’ I thought then wore pants and T-shirt. “I should do something with my body. I don’t want to make Jiyong disappointed with me.” I said to myself and was now lying on my bed.

“Tamtam…ottokae? what should I do?” I asked to my doll. No! I mean with Tamtam, my kid, he has a nice skin, purple skin, and I love him so much. “Tamtam…” I asked him again, feeling hopeless.

Suddenly the window in my room was opened wide,someone trying to climbed it,”urgh…are you just standing there and not even to help me,noona?”It’s Jiyong,he still trying to climbed it,”come on,noona…or you want to see your boyfriend died when he trying to meet his beautiful girlfriend?”he tried it harder,and then he jumped.he tapped his hand and smirked at me.i walking toward him.”what are you doing here,Jiyong?are you crazy?why you climb the wall just to come in to my room?my room in the third floor!how if you fell and die?”she starting to nagging.

”stop,noona…I’m fine…look?”he opened his hand out to showed her that he is okay.”and this is the only one way to meet you,I try the door but it’s not working”he walked close to Dara.”that’s…ee…urgh…”Dara can’t explained.”you have to go now,Ji…”she tried to pushed him out.”no..no…I won’t”he turn back facing with her.”you have to go!!!”she almost screamed.jiyong sigh and saw dara’s eyes seriously.

 “Why are you always avoiding me, noona?”Jiyong grabbed Dara’s hand and dragged her to his room. “I can’t stand any longer…the more you are avoiding me, the more I want you…” he said, suddenly stopping on his tracks, and held some strands of her hair and smelled it gently.

Dara could not take it anymore. “I’m ert! You didn’t know anything about it, Kwon Jiyong!” Dara blurted out and cried.

“What do you mean noona?” asked Jiyong, quite confused.

“The more I am near you, my head is full of erted things, Ji…you may not know about this…” confessed Dara.

“Mind telling your secret?” cooed Jiyong.

”I can’t…” Dara said, eyes widened. She could not let him know it!

“If it’s like that, let’s continue to our business.” decided Jiyong and grabbed Dara’s hand.

With this, Dara felt alarmed. And before she could stop , she slip out her words.

“OKAY! FINE! I always imagine myself having with you! Satisfied?” asked Dara.

Jiyong didn’t look surprised at her confession. He blinked, and then suddenly smirked at her.

“Only that? Then let your imagination come true then, noona…” Jiyong whispered to Dara’s ear.

The older girl stepped back.

“But…I’m not ready, Ji…you know it…” Dara said, suppressing the nervousness that crept inside her upon looking at the intense gazes given to her by this younger guy.

Jiyong looking thoughtful stepped forward as she stepped back.

“But I thought you want it?” he asked, almost sounding clueless and innocent, had it not been for his lust filled stares on her.

Sandara gulped and was forced to lean on the wall when she reached a dead end. Jiyong put his arms around her head, and then rested his forehead on her’s while giving her intense eye contacts.

“So…what about it, noona?” he his lips as she stared at her quite fascinatingly while blushing madly. “Do you want to do it?”

She didn’t respond but when Jiyong’s knee forcefully parted her legs between his knees, and was slightly grinding his body. The heat crept up inside her and formed circles inside her stomach. He’s been waking and stirring something inside her, and it’s more than what she imagined.

“J…Jiyong…”

“Noona…”

And with that Jiyong crushed her lips with his. Sandara automatically opened when Jiyong was asking for an entrance. She looped her arms around his neck as they deepened the kiss.

It feels so good to be kissing Jiyong and was far better feeling when they are doing it mutually.

He was teasing her tongue, and she shyly too. Quite wondering how Jiyong could be suddenly expert at this. Never minding the question, she released a throaty moan inside his mouth as Jiyong’s one hand slowly slid up to her skirt.

They continue to play with their tongues inside, battling in dominance but both are stubborn as they played with each other…gliding their tongue on each roof and running on their teeth while unconsciously each other’s tongues.

Jiyong’s one hand is on her thigh already when they parted for air but they stares remained on each other, quite liking the magical trance…Jiyong continuously caressed her thigh as he smirked on her flushed face.

“Noona…has been a bad girl…” he said hoarsely, giving soft and kind touches on her inner thigh.

She looked confuse at him.

“Not giving in for her dongsaeng…” he pouted and he looked so cute with it.

“J…Jiyongie…”

“Stick your tongue, noona…and let me played with it…” he pleaded as his hand slowly getting higher on her thigh, barely touching her underwear.

Sandara bit her lips before sticking up her pink heart shaped tongue.

Jiyong smirked as he leaned down and her inviting tongue. He it slowly like it is some kind of pink candy as she closed her eyes to the pleasure. After playing with her tongue, Jiyong kissed her fully again and this time they were not already fighting for dominance but they shared a give and take kiss.

It was so magical that Sandara didn’t notice Jiyong taking off her skirt and underwear, and was now rubbing her female hood gently, making her wet than ever. She just moaned and moaned and unconsciously meets the grinding of Jiyong’s hips.

“Ah…noona…you are so wet…ah…” Jiyong moaned on her neck again, when he fastly rubbed her down there.

Sandara liking this side of Jiyong parted her legs wider and gave Jiyong more access until she felt his fingers slipping inside her. She arched her back and even if she felt at bliss and was literally brought to seventh heaven…Dara was able to undress Jiyong too.

And when they already reached the bed, Jiyong and Dara are both already, still playing with each other.

‘This is really happening, ne?’ Sandara thought as she watched Jiyong her stomach downwards. She smiled and moaned. He is so y just by watching him.

Whatever happens after this…she does not care…even if it means it will make things awkward…but she loves doing it with Jiyong…and Dara can only do these things with Jiyong only.

“N…noona…” moaned Jiyong between her legs as he played with her and was now lapping , Dara unconsciously crossed her legs but Jiyong won’t let her as he just put her legs steady and was now devouring her in between bringing her to the end of ecstasy.

Sandara was now screaming in pleasure when Jiyong now attacked her hole and was now inserting his tongue and one finger simultaneously and when she finally cummed on his mouth. He it clean and then left traces of cums around her body before finally letting her taste herself.

They kissed again as Sandara suddenly became aggressive and dominate the kissing this time. Determined to pleasure Jiyong too but Jiyong didn’t let her as he pushed her back on the bed. Looked at her while still panting.

“No…noona…I want to be inside you already…I can’t take it anymore…” and with that he parted her legs again and positioned himself between her and spitting on his hand, he lubricated his length more and even cupped and caressed some of her juices from her female hood to lubricate himself more before guiding to her aching hole.

Sandara arched her back and bit her lips to suppress her screams of pain when  jiyong slip himself swiftly inside her. Jiyong looking amazed at the blood gushing from her hole, and looked at Sandara amazingly before leaning down to kiss her again, trying to ease the pain as he started to himself in and out on her.

“N…noona…” Jiyong groaned on her lips while ing in and out.

“Jiyongie…” Dara moaned over and over again, grabbing mountful of Jiyong’s hair to guide his face to look to her and crashed her lips to him.

“I love you…noona…” Jiyong whispered once in  a while.

Sandara smiled as she just meets his s…trying her best to meet his rhythm.

“Uhh….!” They both screamed when they reached their limit and drilled each other seeds inside.

--

thanks for reading,commenting,subscribing,and being my friend..:)

I love you all,my fellow Appler^^