Hidden Feeling

Be My Valentine

I know Valentine is already gone..but...EVERYDAY IS VALENTINE FOR DARAGON COUPLE RIGHT????+_+V

===

"so,will you tell noona why you hate Valentine's day??"dara ask Jiyong who still lying on her lap.

"huh?why you ask that?"Jiyong ask dara back.

"noona just asking,can you just answering my question?"

"I just hate it,sometimes we don't have any reason to hate or like something..."

"you lied...come on Ji...you are not the type of person who unreasonable hating something..."ask dara,Jiyong wake up and staring at Dara."sometimes i don't like you,noona..."then Jiyong shook his head,"but sometimes i...ani...let's go home..."Jiyong wake up and leaving Dara who still sitting in the ground.

"Yah!Jiyong!!wait!!!we still not finished our conversation!!!wait!!!"dara wake up and following Jiyong.

suddenly Dara hit Jiyong's Back,"who make you stop walking,ji?"ask dara."..."no responed from Jiyong,"hey..."dara looking at Jiyong's eyes who staring at the Ice Cream shop in front of them.

"hmpfh...so you want some Ice Cream???"ask Dara,"Come on,Noona will treat you..."dara pulled jiyong's hand and walked toward the Ice Cream Shop.

"ahjumma...can you give me 2 Apple ice cream??"ask dara."they have it??"ask Jiyong."phhfff...you kidding me kids,of course they have it,they have all Ice Cream flavor"said dara then that ahjumma gave her 2 cone Apple Ice Cream."try this one"dara gave one her ice cream,"thanks,ahjumma..."dara smiled and look at Jiyong,he just smile and the Ice Cream."Love it?"ask Dara."so much!thanks noona..."he said and busy his Ice Cream.Dara just smile and starting her Ice Cream too.

"chankaman-yo"Jiyong suddenly stop dara,"wae??"ask dara,jiyong look at the girl with a smile eyes faced in her beauty skin.

"Jiyong-a...is that...sulli your girlfriend?why she with other guy?"ask dara.jiyong staring them but don't bothered to face to face with her."let's go home,noona..."jiyong turn around and starting to walk."eh?wait...ji!!!wait..."*ugh...what happen with him today?he always meet his Girlfriend when he went out with me*dara shook her head and following Jiyong.

===

Dara look at Jiyong who just silently sitting on the sofa while watching TV,Dara thought his mind is not on TV,how come a person like Jiyong look so seriously watching a Drama??or...he like drama now?dara getting confused,after he got caught if sulli has been cheating him with other guy he became quiet,it's weird..really really weird,Jiyong the best playboy ever,the best cheerful person in the world became the most quiet person just for an hour because of Sulli???owaaa...Sulli so lucky,i'm jealous with her...ups!what did i just say?i'm getting jealous?hmmm....no reason for that...

"hei,Jiyong...are you just being weird till when?noona look so bored here...are you okay???"ask dara,but again...no respone from jiyong."okay...whatever...you don't want to talk with me,or doing something with me,so better i go home now..."dara get up from the sofa but suddenly Jiyong grab her wrist."noona...do you know what i'm thinking now?"ask Jiyong.dara shook her head and sat again beside jiyong.

"you want to tell me something??"ask dara.

"you know a guy who went out with Sulli??"

"i don't know..who is him?"

"Taemin...Lee Taemin...he is Sulli best friend..."said Jiyong.

"that mean she not cheating on you..."

"aro...but...i'm not thinking about that..."

"so??"Dara Tilted her head.

"i...thinking about....us..."said Jiyong and thats making Dara shocked.*what he mean????i really don't get it*

"you mean?"

"Noona...since when you know me?"

"huh?hmmm...let me thinking it first...hmmm...about...10 years..."

"right!and did you ever make me sad or am i ever make you sad?"

"nope!"

"and...who is the person who always beside me when i'm down?"ask Jiyong,he look at Dara's eyes and hold her hand.

"Uh-Oh!thats me...i think...so???"Dara ask Jiyong,*OH MY GOD!!!what is he thinking about now?my heart is beating so hard now...*

"BABO!!!we just look like that!i mean...like Sulli and Taemin...He always beside her,making her smile,and i know he love her...but,she just don't see it..."said Jiyong.

"uh...Ji...you know i'm already old now...don't make me getting confused,just To-The-Point...can you?"

"did you love me,Noona??"ask Jiyong directly.

"WOT!!!"Dara's heart beating more harder."uh...yes...i love you...just like Sang..."

"no!not that...i mean...LOVE ME AS A MAN...did you?"

"Jiyong...is there something wrong with you???"

"noona...did you know,i'm realize it now...I LOVE YOU.as a Guy who fallin in love with a beauty girl...i'm so stupid doesn't realize it along time ago...when So Hee broke me up this morning,i feel nothing,no brokenheart or else....and when we met Sulli,I really sure that i'm just looking at you..."

"???"

"should i explain you more???hmmm...Yongbae!my bestfriend~he ever tell me that he like you...i'm getting jealous that time,,,and i told him that you are a Lesbian...so he stop liking you..."Jiyong smiled.Dara getting shock again and again.

"what?!you tell him i'm a Lesbian?ahh...now i know why i never have a Boyfriend cause you told him that i'm a Lesbian?How rude you Kwon Ji Yong!!!"Dara hit Jiyong's chest slightly.

"I'm sorry noona...blame yourself why you look so pretty and y..."Jiyong smirk and grab Dara's hand.

"Let me go Jiyong!i'm still not finished hitting your chest!you know!i thought that i'm so ugly to have a Boyfriend,i also think that i will never ever getting married!!!You!!KWON JI YONG!!!!"dara tried to escaped her hand but,Jiyong is too strong,Dara tired and stopping wasted her strenght."already give up,noona??"ask Jiyong.

"huh...whatever...so what do you want now???"

"Kissing you!"

"what??!"

"no!"said Jiyong,thats make dara relief.but,"i mean want to make you mine"Jiyong smiled and carried Dara with a bridal style to his room.

=====

^_^thanks for rudelysweetk and SivSema for reading,commenting,and Subscribes i'm really appreciated...and here the Update for you guys^_^

Let's be friend!!!>.<