Thriller for ENDING scene

Be My Valentine

i avoiding Jiyong...you asked me why?better don't asked me...i won't answered it.

This is weird...since a week ago noona always avoiding me...what happen with her?am i ever hurt her?i can't stand it anymore...we need a time to talk...

===

"hei..yongbae!did you know why all girl in this world is really perplexing?"i asked my best friend YongBae,we are in the backyard of my house.he concerned read some of comic while i put my hand in my head thinking what have i done to Dara noona who make her avoiding me.

"hei!i talk with you now,DongYongBae!listen please..."i grabbed his comic and threw it away.

"andwae..!!!"yongbae scream and looked at his comic who perfectly fell in to the pool."you have to change it later,Jiyong!!"he pointed to his comic,"now,what is your problem?huh?"

"girl!i'm talking about girl!!!"

"what happened with them?you fought with your girlfriends?"

"what you mean with that "s"?i'm not dating with many girl...now it's only one girl and she avoiding me now.."

"really?no SoHee and Sulli anymore?did you dating Yoona now?"asked Yongbae.

"NO!i'm dating with NOONA"I said proudly and folded my hand

"which noona?"

"Dara Noona"

"MWO?!Dara Noona?did you said she is Lesbian?"

"i'd lie.."

"You Lied??!you lied to me??wae?????"

"because i don't want you dating with her...she is mine!"i told him and smirked but suddenly my smiled loosed,changed with a dark aura."and she avoiding now..."i lowered my head.

"huh?selfish...i know that already...ung?she avoiding you?why?"

"molla..."

"did you make something wrong to her?cheating behind her?maybe?"

"of course not!she is the only one in my heart....i'm stuck in her heart..."

"okay...stop that,cheesy"yongbae rolled his head.

"huh...without her my lived is not completed"

"oh,come on,brotha..."yongbae tapped my shoulder."oh,look!that's Dara noona!run and asked her!!!"

i look at yongbae's finger and saw dara noona sitting in her backyard with a magazine in her hand."why you still in here...ppali!!!"Yongbae pulled me up."go!and Hwaiting!!!"he supported me,i gave him a weak smiled and walking toward Dara Noona.

===

"Noona..."i heard Jiyong's voice and looked around,he standing in front of me."OMO!what are you doing here,Jiyong?"i looked at him,his eyes innocently looked at my eyes.i feel want to fainted,but i can't...i have to go....

i stand up and put my magazine in my back."Ji,go home,now...i need something to do...talked with you later..."suddenly Jiyong grabbed my hand tightly.

"when is the "Later" will come?you always said the same things but we never found that "Later" i have something to talked with you,noona..."

"please,Ji...just not now...can you understand me?"i begged and he let my hand out,i smiled and left Jiyong in my backyard."i'm really sorry...."

===

actually i want to make it longer but,i have a limited time to write the next chapter..

my final exam already in front of my eyes,i have to focus with that...:)

so i can graduated and continued my education^^...i want to entered in University that i can learn Korean Culture and Language...

Thanks for Reading,Commenting,and Subcribing...i know my english is limited and i made a fault here and there..kkk....

last chapter will be update next week^^