D-Day in the Morning Part 2

Be My Valentine

"GOTCHA!!"dara finally can catch Jiyong,"yah,noona!!why you run so fast?"Jiyong said and looking at Dara who trying to breathe,"i'm...hufh...a rabbit you know?"she said."Rabbit not run,they jump....pabo..."Jiyong laugh."you are such a bad boy,you know that kwon jiyong??"she stare at jiyong and give him some pout."are you mad now noona?",jiyong look at Dara innocently.."haish...why i can't mad after see your innocent face?"dara said and they both now lying on the grass and laugh,until...

"Jiyong Oppa?"a girl who standing near them look so angry.

"So Hee??"Jiyong wake up and walking toward her,"can you explain me who is that onnie,and what the heck both of you lying on the grass and laugh together?are you cheating me?"she said angrily.

Dara can't do anything,she just sitting on the grass and watch them fight."oh my god i know that girl,but she look different now,a girl who getting jealous always look scary"she thought.

"she is Dara Noona...and she is..."

"A Noona?are you dating with older girl now?geez...you are soo...."she said and fold her hand.

"I'm..Not dat...."Jiyong not continued his word."urgh...so..sohee-ah...tell me what do you want now?broke up?"

"huh?so you are really dating with her now??You are Jerk!!!"sohee slapped jiyong."we broke up now!be happy with that OLD girl!"sohee walking away.Dara who getting shock watching Jiyong got a slog wake up and help jiyong."gwenchana?"ask Dara.Jiyong just smile and nod."why you not say that i'm just your neighbour?she got misunderstanding now...should i run to her and explain everything???"dara said and try to chase Sohee but Jiyong grab her wrist.

"Gwenchanayo,noona...just let her go...actually i really want to broke up with her..i'm glad now we already broke up..."Jiyong smile and looking at the river.

"is that really what you think?i feel like a bad person now Ji...I'm really sorry...jeongmal....i'm...."

"noona,can you just stop ask apologize?is not your fault..really...now can you just sitting beside me now???"ask Jiyong,Dara look at Jiyong's back and sitting beside him.

"today the weather is so friendly with us...rite noona?"ask jiyong and draw a deep breath.

"yes,you are right..."Dara trying to followed Jiyong and close her eyes.she feel like something lying on her lap and she open her eyes.she looks Jiyong sleep on her lap.

"ji....???"

"noona,you already wake me up this morning,so now,would you mind if i sleep on your lap for a while?"

"but ji..."

"my cheek feel so hurt now..."he said and touch his cheek.

"urgh...i'm sorry about that ji...and yes you can sleep on my lap..."dara said and caressed jiyong's cheek.Jiyong smile and trying to sleep.

"it feel so much better now...."he thought and really going to his dreamland.

=======

this is not the end~=)


just end for they morning date^^


oh...thanks for the subcribes i'm soooo happy..but can you gave me some comment too???khkhkhkhkh


^_^hope you enjoyed my story^_^