D-Day in the Morning

Be My Valentine

the bird starting humming same with the sun who has rising...

jiyong can felt the sun touch his cheeks,"Jiyong-a....Jiyong-ah~~~JIYONG-AH!!!"he open his eyes and wake up,he can see Dara sitting in the edge of his bed.

"what are you doing here,Noona?how can you come in to my room???"

"yah!!better you covering your body first!!"dara said and turning around,she felt her cheeks burning.

"aish..."Jiyong covering his body and walk to his closet,"explain me why you can come in into my room?how dare you?"Jiyong said and put a T-shirt and wear it."your mom let me in..."said Dara."Mom??and you just come in?are you not felt ashamed come to a namja's room??"ask Jiyong."should i felt that?aigoo...Jiyong you just A BROTHER LIKE for me...just like sanghyun you're also my Brother..."said Dara and help jiyong to fix his bed.

"am i just LIKE your BROTHER??"ask jiyong almost whispering and look at Dara who busy fixed jiyong's bed."eh?what did you say?i'm not listening"ask dara."nevermind,noona is that the day??!!!"ask jiyong.

"yupz...let's go outside and Celebrated Our VALENTINE!!!"dara said and grab jiyong's hand.

"where did we go?it's still 8am...i'm also hungry...can we have our breakfast first?oh!how about take a bath???you want to go outside with a smells namja?"said Jiyong and that make Dara stopping and turn around jiyong."oh!matta!!go take a bath first!about your breakfast...i have something delicious we will eat it later,now go back to your room,using a nice clothes arasso?i'll company your mom in the kitchen..."said dara and let jiyong standing alone."that noona....jebal...."jiyong shook his head and went to his room.

========

"uwa!!!i don't know if you can make the most delicious food like this!!!immo you are JJang!!!"dara said and give her tumb to Jiyong's mom."hahahhaa..thank you dara,i can teach you to make a delicious food like this,i have a secret recipe about this food..and i'll just telling you about the secret recipe..."

"and what is that?"dara ask jiyong's mom."the secret is Heart....you can make a delicious food when you make it with heart,,oh!don't forget to put some of love on  the top of your food"said jiyong's mom."wow!!!immo....daeeeebaaak!!!"dara said and clapping.

"what happen here?"ask Jiyong.

"Oh!jiyong-ah!your mom is Jjang!!!she is my role model"said Dara and make Jiyong's mom smile.

"role model???"ask Jiyong."yupz...are you ready now?"ask dara.

"where did you both go?"ask jiyong's mom.

"we will celebrate Valentine,immo...can i borrow jiyong for a day?"ask Dara.

"You can make Jiyong as Yours..have fun adeul-a!!"said Jiyong's mom.

"auw!thats more better,goodbye immo"said dara and go out with Jiyong.who can't doing anything except following what dara's want.

=====

"where are we?"ask Jiyong,Dara engage jiyong to Han river."Han river!!!we can eat our breakfast here..."said dara and starting prepare a mat so they can sit in there."and this is the food!!!i hope you will like it"said dara.

"sandwich??"ask Jiyong."we are asian...why i can't have my rice???"ask Jiyong.

"aish....sandwich much better..."

"i don't like sandwich..."

"you???don't like it?why?just taste it first when you really don't like it,it's okay...."

"noona,...i can't...i just want my rice..."

"...."dara just look at her sandwich."i thought you will like it,i already make it with my heart and my love..."tears almost coming out from her beautiful eyes.

"okay...okay...i'll eat it,just one bite okay?"jiyong take dara's sandwich and eat it."how is it?"ask dara."er...mmm...."jiyong can't explain it with word..."Noona!!! this is The best Sandwich ever i eaten!!!!i will eat all your sandwich"said Jiyong and try to put the other of dara's sandwich."no you can't!!!"said Dara."why???","you said you just want to eat it one bite..but you already eat one of your sandwich....you can't have the other~!!!"said dara.

"aish...noona....neo jebal~~~but i want more...."

"huh?a minute ago you said you don't like sandwich and now you begging me to give you one more sandwich?mianhaeyo i can't..."

"Noona..why you so cruel to me???i will do anything you want...just let me eat one more sandwich,i'm still starving..."said Jiyong.

"You will do anything?really????"

"yes...anything who make you will give me one of your sandwich..."

"Okay,,,,you should kiss me!"dara said and pointing her cheeks with her index finger

"mwo?!!"

"yupz...one kiss or you will not have another sandwich...fuh...how the weather so hot now?ppalli kiss me..."

"chuukz"Jiyong kiss Dara's cheek."now give me your sandwich"said Jiyong,dara smile and gave all her sandwich to him.

"you can have all Jiyong...i'm already full"dara said and watching Jiyong eating her sandwich happily.Jiyong who felt Dara still watching him ask."waeyo???"

"aniya...is that my sandwich look so delicious?"ask dara.

"ung..!!!noona...i guess your future husband should be happy have a wife like you,you beautiful,kind,and can cook...you almost perfect noona"said Jiyong.

"almost???"Dara tilt her head.

"yupz...you just annoyed..."said Jiyong.

"Yah!Kwon Jiyong...you are really..."before dara finished her sentence,Jiyong starting to run,escaping from dara.

"where did you go,Kwon Jiyong?!Ppali come back here,so i can kick your !!"dara trying to catch Jiyong.

"Why??i'm just telling the truth...hahahhahaha"

-TBC

^_^hope you enjoying reading my story^_^