smooth criminal

Another story that I have no title for.. again

Gi Tae and Jae Ha were having a good time. The group of good looking boys had been surrounded by girls when they first stepped in to the rave an hour ago.

Seung Jo however was bored and still a litle frustrated at getting beaten.

"Yah, just let it go man" Jae Ha says after finally getting sick of Seung Jos grumbling

"Just enjoy the night. Look there are like 20 girls here that are just dying to dance with you" Jae Ha says while pointing out the girls to get his point across.

"Pabo, I'd never look twice at any of these girls. They all look stupid falling over themselves for attention" Seung Jo complains

"I swear you'll find your wife in a library" Gi Tae comments while laughing at his friends disgruntled face.

"Don't you think so Jae Ha? She'll probably be the biggest nerd out there with.. Yah Jae Ha? Are you listening to me?" Gi Tae says while waving a hand in front of his dazed friends face.

Jae Ha hadn't noticed anything around him though. His focus was on the beautiful girl who just walked in the door.

"Whos he looking at?" Seung Jo says while following his friends gaze.

And just like his friend, Seung Jo is captivated.

 

After having dinner with the Baeks, F5 decided it was time to go and have some fun. Piling up in Yi Jungs lambourgini and Ha Nis Vanquish, they planned to hit one of the most popular raves in the city.

As they were entering the club the boys of F5 had fallen behind while talking. Ha Ni never realised as she stepped in to the rave, that she was alone. She smiled as she thought of all the happy faces in the room. Their mood was infectious.

"Yah why did you walk off? Something could have happened to you" Jun Pyos angry voice rings through the music as Ha Ni turns around and finally sees her F5 buddies walk in the door.

Ha Nis eyes narrow as she starts to retort but is stopped by Ji Hoo.

"Retract the claws Kitty kat. You know he worries" Ji Hoo says witha cheeky grin and grabbing her hand in his own.

F5 had laughed and teased Ha Ni when she mentioned her new nick name at school. They decided to stick with the name 'Kitty" just to annoy her.

"Mianhe. I didn't realise" Ha Ni says apologetically to Jun Pyo. Wrapping her free arm around him, the group make their way across the room towards the empty VIP section.

The crowd parts in awe as they watch this model like group take their seats.

After talking for afew minutes Yi Jung and Woo Bin decide to grace the ladies of the rave with their presence. With a mischeivous wink they leave the F5 table and walk towards the bar.

"Those two never change" Ha Ni says with a fond smile

"And thats why you love them" Jun Pyo states while grabbing her hand and pulling her to the dance floor.

Theres a collective sigh that can be heard from both the females and males who were eyeing the pair in the seats but Jun Pyo just laughs it away. While enjoying his dance with his sister, something catches his eye. Baek Seung Jo, Ha Nis husband to be. He was sitting at a table with two guys, their table surrounded by girls. Ha Ni had mentioned him and from what he could tell, did not like her brothed at all. What had annoyed Jun Pyo though was that Seung Jo was staring unabashedly at Ha Ni.

An idea forms in his head and Jun Pyos eyes twinkle.

Going up to the DJ, he whispers something that Ha Ni can't hear. After getting the DJs agreement he drags her back to their table.

As the minute pass in comfortable silence the music changes in to a Salsa beat.

"Yah you both salsa so go dance" Jun Pyo declares while shoving the pair away from the table and on to the dance floor.

Shocked and a little confused Ji Hoo grabs Ha Nis hand as they move to the music. They are both talented ballroom dancers so their salsa is spectacular. The crowd is enraptured with the couple as Ji Hoo and Ha Ni add their own little flairs while smiling and complimenting eachother.

Jun Pyo sat at the table laughing. The pair looked to be a match made in heaven. Seung Jos face looked annoyed. A job well done. He couldn't help but think with a grin as Seung Jo grabbed his friends and walked out of the rave.

 

"Wow your neighbours are here" Gi Tae says as they pass F5s cars

Seung Jo just grunts in irritation.

"She was beautiful. Like an angel. Did you guys see her?" Jae Ha voice sings with excitement

"She was ok" Seung Jo unsuccessfully tries to lie

"Yah do you know what I saw? I saw four guys that look like they would murder anyone that got close so you two better steer clear" Gi Tae says in a serious voice.

Walking into the Baek house, Geum Hee insists that her sons friends spend the night. Not wanting to argue, the boys agree and decide to spend some time in the second floor lounge room hanging out before heading to bed.

 

The sound of Seung Jos younger brother Euon Jo, had woken all three boys up from their slumber.

"Aish! Euon Jo what are you doing?" Seung Jo groans

"Oh, sorry oppa. I didn't know you were home. I'm just getting ready to go next door" Euon Jo apologizes.

"You know your neighbours? Who are they?" Jae Ha questions while pulling the blanket off his face and opening one eye to look at his friends brother.

"Its just one person actually. Her names Kitty" He replies while giggling and running down the stairs

"Kitty eh? Meow" Gi Tae adds while scratching the air making all the friends fall over in a fit of laughter