human nature

Another story that I have no title for.. again

Oh Ha Ni had a life of luxury. She was loved by both of her parents and therefore got whatever she wanted. Ha Nis parents owned many malls not only in Korea but all over the world. Although she had grown up being spoilt, Oh Ha Ni had never let anything get to her head. She worked hard for good grades, she tried playing every sport, she learnt many instruments and always appreciated everything that was given.

She had been attending Shinwa Academy since she was a toddler and her gracious attitude had gotten the attention of the Shinwa heir Gu Jun Pyo. After getting to know her, Jun Pyo had declared that Ha Ni was his new baby sister. Through their childhood they had also come across Yoon Ji Hoo, Song Woo Bin and So Yi Jung.

Yoon Ji Hoo was the grandson of the former Korean President and even at a young age it was clear to see that he would take the musical world by storm. Song Woo Bin was a quiet and very loveable. His family owned many consruction companys and it was rumored that they were the power family in the underworld. So Yi Jungs family were the the first family of pottery. His interest in clay at such a young age was an indication that he would be an art prodigy.

Going through their years at Shinwa together, the five friends had grown closer than a family. They were named F5. They were popular, rich and all very good looking. By the time they reached high school, all five of the were infamous.

Jun Pyo. The handsome, curly haired, smirking leader of the group was known for his ruthless personality.

Ji Hoo. The quiet and gorgeous musician was known for his indifferent attitude towards any and everyone not apart of F5.

Woo Bin. The Don Juan was known for charming ladies all through his school years with his partner in crime Yi Jung.

Yi Jung. The Cassanova was known for his many exploits with the female population

Ha Ni. The only female of the group was not known by many. Her beauty and brains were often the talk of the school but everywhere she went, the other members of F5 would surround her making sure that no body got too close. She was their sister and they wouldn't risk anything hurting her. Jun Pyo was Ha Ni's personal security guard. Woo Bin and Yi Jung would always be able to put a smile on her face. Ji Hoo though, he was the light in her life. Ha Ni was madly in love with him but she knew that he never felt that way about her so she never showed her feelings.

 

Entering their second to last year of high school, tragedy struck and no one in F5 were prepared for the outcome.

Both of Ha Nis parents were killed in a plane crash leaving her an orphan. Ha Ni was devastated. The other members of F5 hadn't left her side since the news broke out.

Jun Pyos mother, President Kang had offered their holiday home for her pseudo daughter to take a break. F5 had decided that they would take a month break to look after their sister.

Ha Ni had healed partially during that time but the boys could see that she was changing.

"Ji Hoo I think you should talk to her. She always listens to you." Jun Pyos voice said with authority. The frown on his face portrayed his worry though.

"She will heal in her own time Jun Pyo" Ji Hoo says serenely while looking at the door that Ha Ni is behind.

"Maybe a kiss from Prince Ji Hoo will snap her out of her funk eh?" Woo Bin adds while elbowing Yi Jung and chuckling.

Ji Hoos eyes narrow at the pair. He had known all about Ha Nis feeling towards him. He just didn't feel same so he pretended not to know.

"Yah don't talk about my sister that way" Jun Pyo says while throwing a cushion in their direction

"Don't worry oppa. I'm saving my first kiss for Kim Hyun Joong" Ha Ni says while walking through the door and poking her tongue at the other three boys.

 

After hours of talking and relaxing in the lounge the door bell breaks their peace. Afew minutes pass and the butler introduces the guest.

"I am here to discuss the will of Oh Ha Nis parents. Its quite extensive so we are trying to fulfil the requirements as soon as possible" the man says with a nervous tinge in his voice

Every member of F5 sits there patiently waiting to know Ha Nis fate.

"The companys are to be put in the care of President Kang until you are old enough to take over. Which has already been taken care of. The next part is where it gets tricky"

"Well atleast we know the business is in good hands" Jun Pyo whispers reassuringly to Ha Ni.

The lawyers shaking limbs and sweat beading down his forehead are tell tale signs that they will not like wha he has to say next

"Your guardianship has been given to Baek Soo Chang. Hes a childhood friend of your fathers. He has requested to meet you. Ahh well he came with me today. He'd like to talk to you before I finish telling you the next part" the man says while looking towards the exit.

Ha Ni gives a nod of agreement and quickly walks out of the room to meet her new guardian.

Screams and glass smashing echos throughout the house as Ha Ni calmly walks in to the next room.

"Oh Ha Ni! I'm so sorry for your loss. Oh Ki Dong was a great man" Ha Nis new guardian greets while pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you Baek Soo Chang" Ha Ni whispers while giving a small bow

"You can call me dad or uncle. Whichever is comfortable. I would love for you to come and stay with my family Ha Ni. Its a chance for a new start. I know that you have a life here and I will not stop you from coming back but just think of this as an oppurtunity to escape for awhile." Soo Chang says with a pleading look on his face

Oh Ha Ni stands there with a thoughtful look on her face. This is a great chance to experience life outside of Shinwa. I'll visit the boys every weekend too. I think I can do this

"I'd be honoured to stay with you uncle" Ha Ni says with a small smile