i cant think of anymore mj songs. dang i :(

Another story that I have no title for.. again

Ha Ni was sitting in her lounge when the door bell rang. Getting up she opens the door to a bunch of roses blocking the persons face.

Taking a step back in to the house in fear Ha Nis voice trembles when she greets the person with a "What do you want?"

Seung Jo takes a step forward trying to push the flowers to Ha Nis hand but shes keeps moving away.

"I just wanted to apologise. What I said was insensitive and I hope we can work together to make a good performance" he says with a charming smile plastered on his face that would make any other girl weak at the knees.

"Get out and take your flowers with you" Ha Ni says with a pale face while gripping her mobile phone and slamming the door

Seung Jo just stands there confused.

Walking to his own kitchen he throughs the roses in the trash.

"Ungrateful cow. Didn't even have any manners at all" Seung Jo mumbles

Hearing the phone ring Seung Jo answers with a rough "Hello"

"Put your mother on the phone now!" the irritable voice of a young man barked through the phone

"Seriously whats with people these days" Seung Jo whispers and then yells for his mother to grab the phone

"Hello? Jun Pyo Sunbae!... Shes what?! No no I'll go there immediately.. Yes see you soon" Guem Hee says to the caller known as Jun Pyo.

Hearing his mothers paniced voice and scrambling Seung Jo questions where shes going and what shes looking for.

"Hospital. Some idiot decided to give Ha N.. umm Kitty some roses. Shes deathly allergic and had a fatal reaction. Where are those dang keys?!" Seung Jos mother screams in fristration

Seung Jos face pales as he realizes that hes the one that has endangered her life.

After finding her car keys on the cabinet Guem Hee turns around and spots the roses.

"Oh Seung Jo.." She quietly whispers

"I'm sorry ma, I didn't know. I didn't mean to" Seung Jos voice pleads for forgiveness with tears pooling his eyes.

Giving him a small kiss on the forehead his mother reassures him that Kitty will be fine before she runs out the door.

Seung Jo lock himself in his room trying to think of ways to make it up to Kitty

 

After school the next day Seung Jo took Gi Tae and Jae Ha with him to the hospital to check up on Kitty.

Opening the door to her room Seung Jo let out a sigh of relief to see that she was sleeping.

Gently as not to wake her up Seung Jo caressed her face and gave a small smile

"Yah Seung Jo this is.." Jae Ha started to say

"Kitty, yes I know" Seung Jo completed for him

"I mean this is.." Jae Ha starts again

"My neighbour. Yeah I know" Seung Jo finishes in irritation

"No shes.. Oh the one with the nice cars? Cool" Jae Ha says forgetting his original point

Silence drowns the room as Seung Jo sits there watching Ha Ni breathe in and out.

His thoughts were on how peaceful and beautiful Kitty looked while she was asleep.

"Yah I don't care what you say, I own this building and I'm taking her home" A man screams outside the door

Not wanting a confrontation of any kind, the 3 boys visiting Ha Ni decide to leave as quickly as possible.

 

Jun Pyo stormed through the hospital making threats at anyone who questioned his decisions. To say he was mad would be an understatement. He was ready to deport who ever had brought roses to his sister but the stubborn girl refused to tell him who.

Reaching Ha Nis room he screamed at the nurse to get his sister ready so he could take her.

Sitting by her bedside he waited for her to wake up.

Please let nothing happen to her Jun Pyo thought I wouldn't survive if another one of my sisters died.

Jun Pyo was still not over the death of his Noona Goo Jun Hee. Although she had died when he was a young boy, the pain was ever present and he didn't want to feel it double.

Seeing Ha Ni stir, Jun Pyo grabbed her hand and gave it a kiss.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again" He says when Ha Ni is lucid

"I'm taking you home with me. You can come back for the performance though. I know how excited you were about it so I just signed you up to do a solo" Jun Pyo makes conversation as a way to forget the serious situation they had found themselves in.

"Thank you oppa. It'll be good to be back home" Ha Ni says with a smile agreeing to everything Jun Pyo has proposed.