Valerie

Another story that I have no title for.. again

Life after the dinner had been strange for Ha Ni.

She went back to school and of course kept her number one top student status, much to Seung Jos dismay. Mysteriously the other members of F5 had also decided to show up at her school at random times. Ji Hoo and Yi Jung would sometimes substitute the music and art teachers, respectively. Woo Bin would charm his way through the female population and Jun Pyo would not let anyone within 5 feet of Ha Ni. Although strange, it made Ha Nis face light up with happiness to be around her boys. Although being surrounded by 4 hot guys who didn't attend the school pushed Ha Ni out of the background, she couldn't complain seeing as these four guys were protecting her from any backlash.

Seung Jo had also been showing up randomly during school and to Ha Nis suprise she was also enjoying his company. They would talk about any and everything and their friendship had blossomed. Seung Jo had even gone so far as to complain about how this 'nobody' Oh Ha Ni kept beating him for top spot. Ha Ni would just smile and say "Better luck next time". The only thing that annoyed Ha Ni about their friendship, was her knowledge of their brothal and her growing feelings of pleasure as she thought about it and also when Seung Jo would spot any other member of F5, he would run away from Ha Ni immediately.

 

 

 

Life for Seung Jo after the dinner was a rollercoaster.

His plan to charm Kitty while at school had not been as successful as he would have liked.

He ofcourse had got to know more about Kitty. They had gained a steady friendship that both enjoyed. Seung Jo loved making her smile and hearing her laughter. Slowly he could tell that maybe she did have feelings for him too. There was a problem though.

The members of 'Lets kill Seung Jo' had decided to grace his school with their presence at random intervals and they would always have their eyes focused on Seung Jo alone. When they were around, Seung Jo could not even look in Kittys direction because the first time he did, he was caught by Jun Pyo and the Shinwa heir threatened to have him expelled. Prince Song had also caught him on his way to talk to Kitty one day when he thought that F5 wasn't around, that resulted in having to find his way out of the forest as Woo Bins men left him there with only a phone but no money and no idea where he was. Yi Jung had caught him while he was in conversation with Kitty and he forcefully pushed Seung Jo away while also giving him a months detention.

Suprisingly it was Ji Hoo who didn't punish Seung Jo in any way when he was with Kitty. That in itself was the biggest problem for Seung Jo. Because when he was with Kitty and Ji Hoo would show up, it wasn't Ji Hoo that would chase Seung Jo away. It was Kitty who would leave Seung Jo and walk away with Ji Hoo smiling.

Another problem was that Seung Jo still had not found out who Oh Ha Ni was. He was also unable to beat her and the 'Lets kill Seung Jo' members would delight in reminding him that he was unable to beat a girl. Seung Jo had a sinking suspicion that they knew who Oh Ha Ni was and that they would give her extra tutelage just so that she could continue beating him.

"You really don't have to put up with this crap" Jae Ha would always say

To which Seung Jo never failed to reply with

"Yes I do. Because shes worth fighting for"

 

 

Jun Pyo was confused.

He didn't like Seung Jo. Not at all. But he was begrudgingly starting to respect him

Seung Jo had accepted everything that F5 had thrown at him for the last three months and overcome all their petty challenges.

Jun Pyo knew they were petty, F5 were going easy on him. Why? Because Jun Pyo could tell that Ha Ni was starting to develop feelings for the idiot.

Aish! Thank goodness its break. Clear my head and plan for next year Jun Pyo couldn't help but smile at his sister who was sleeping in the passengers side, on their way to Shinwa Mansion