how will i know

Another story that I have no title for.. again

Ha Nis time at the Shinwa mansion was fun. She was surrounded by the most important people in her life and they inturn felt the same. Ha Ni though couldn't help the feeling that she was missing something. Or was it someone?

Every morning Ji Hoo would come and help Ha Ni prepare for her performance while the three remaining F5 would critic everything.

She was still unsure of what to do though. She played her violin but chose not to play the piece. She practised a song on the piano but Jun Pyo didn't like it. Everything she had tried just didn't feel right.

"Ha Ni yah, why don't you sing a love song?" Yi Jung had said one morning

"But who would I be singing it too?" Ha Ni replys in confusion while spying Ji Hoo, strangely enough the butterflies she usually felt had dimmed somewhat.

"Yah you don't love me? I love you" Woo Bin interjects while on his knees in front of her pretending to propose

Everyone laughs as Ha Ni gasps and Pretends to faint in his arms

"Stop trying to corrupt my sister pabo" Jun Pyo laughs

"But a love song is a good idea though. It would add mystery to your performance. 'Who is Kitty singing too?'  See I do come up with good ideas sometimes" Yi Jung says while wiping the imaginary dust off his shirt.

"I think you could work that Ha Ni. And I have the best performance in mind" Ji Hoo says with a wide grin.

 

Seung Jo was at his wits end. He was tasked to do a solo performance since Kitty was unavailable and he fought tooth and nail to get out of it. After a week of complaining he finally accepted his fate.

"I don't know what to do ma. Got any ideas" Seung Jo begs his mother for help after failing to come up with anything.

"Dress in drag and do the hula" Euon Jo says while laughing at the image

"Yah stop watching Lion King!" Seung Jo snaps out

"Just grab your guitar and sing a song. Its a no brainer" Guem Hee says while looking at her son like hes lost his mind

"Don't worry son I have the perfect song" she says while rushing of to grab the guitar.

 

The night of the concert had come and everyone was on a high. After performing for the teachers in private, Seung Jo and then Kitty were to be the closing acts.

Watching his classmates go on stage Seung Jo couldn't help but wonder where Kitty was. He was told that she was performing so he knew that she would be around here somewhere. Searching the crowd seemed fruitless as the number of people in their school auditorium just kept doubling. As the concert was nearing its end Seung Jo stopped looking as it became clear that he was given the wrong information.

"Tonight ladies and gentlemen we have special treat for you" The host says as Seung Jo gives him his full attention

"Tonight performing for you live we have the handsome world famous musician Yoon Ji Hoo" screams the host with much enthusiasm

The crowd goes wild when they hear his name and Seung Jo can't help but be jealous.

"Whats so good about this guy anyway?" Seung Jo sulks

"Yah don't be jealous, I know you have a few of his pieces on your ipod" Jae Ha laughs as he sees Seung Jos embarrased face

"Fine. Ye I do. But how'd the school get him anyway?" Seung Jo questions

"He must know somebody here. Shhhh hes gonna start" Gi Tae adds.

Walking on the stage with a white tuxedo, Ji Hoo looks like a model.

"I composed this song afew days ago for a very special girl who is here tonight" Ji Hoo charmingly says while making all the girls swoon in excitement.

As he moves to the piano and the music flows, everyone is captivated. The way he plays is breathetaking and its clear that he loves the girl that hes written it for. When the song ends and he bows to the crowd, the audience goes crazy singing his praises.

"That was amazing. No one can follow that" Jae Ha says in excitement.

The host interrupts anyone from commenting when he announces  "Next up we have our very own Baek Seung Jo"

"Thanks for jinxing me you idiot" Seung Jo says while shoving his friend then walking to the stage