Guess whos back? Back again. Shadys Back, Tell a friend!

Another story that I have no title for.. again

The morning came bright and early for Seung Jo. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and Seung Jo felt like nothing could ruin this serene moment

"Guys, I asked Kitty to court me"

Until Ji Hoo uttered those 7 damning words and chaos erupted not just in Seung Jo but all around the breakfast table.

"What did you just say? Please tell me I just imagined that. Do you wanna die?!"
 
In utter agreement with Jun Pyo statement the other 2 members of F5 are instantly on their feet raging.
 
Scoffing Seung Jo quietly remarks "Well did she agree?"
 
"What do you think?" Ji Hoo fires back in disdain. "Look guys, we've been friends for decades. You guys all know that shes been in love with me years, well now I'm ready to take our realtionship to the next level. Can't you just let us try?"
 
"No! What were you thinking? How could you do this to her? You know shes just starting to develop feelings for.."
 
"Shut up Jun Pyo!" The casanova quickly interupts. "If she wants to date Ji Hoo then you can't stop her, just let her be happy. Its better than her dating this light weight over here" Yi Jeongs finishes with a slight twitch in Seung Jos direction.
 
"I think I'm going to go for a walk" Seung Jo mumbles in despair.
 
1 MONTH LATER
 
The last month was the worst month of Seung Jos life. He watched in dejection as the girl he loved was in another mans arms. He watched them publicly holding hands and going on dates. He watched her smile and laugh with him. Sometimes he thought she was watching him or that her smile was forced, but the longer the couple stayed together the more he realized how much he just wished it were true. He was watching them now. Snuggled on his couch, in his home, whispering sweet nothings to eachother. It was torture.
 
"Oppa, I don't think I can do this anymore" Ha Ni whispers to Ji Hoo with a smile
 
Pulling her closer to him he softly replies "Mianhe, I really expected him to step up and confess. He's obviously not worth your heart Kitty. Perhaps we should stop now. Jun Pyo hasn't talked to me in awhile"
 
"Don't look now but Jun Pyos behind you" Ha Ni comments hugging him closer.
 
"And Seung Jo is staring longingly at you by the door. How about we rile them up one more time before we confess the truth"
 
Curiousity taking over, Ha Ni looks at Ji Hoo with question eyes.
 
"Just follow my lead" Ji Hoo smirks confidantly.
 
Ji Hoo suddenly uses one hand to pull Kittys body flush up against his entire frame so shes straddling him. He softly brings her face closer to his and uses this advantage to sweetly trail kisses on her neck. He can feel her breathing heavy and start to shake in nervousness so he cups her face with both his hands and pulls her closer to fill the gap between their lips. In the corner of his eye, Ji Hoo can see Jun Pyo move closer to them and hes so focused on Jun Pyos movement that he misses Seung Jo ripping Ha Ni out of their embrace and whisking her out of the room.
 
With Jun Pyo in a rage directed solely for him, Ji Hoo quickly avoids the punches thrown by the Shinwa heir as he desperatley tries to explain the situation to his long time friend.
 
"Jun Pyo, calm down"
"Don't tell me to calm down you traitor!"
"Stop hitting me"
"Take it like a man! How dare you kiss my sister"
"Relax I didn't kiss her! I don't even like her like that"
"What! You're just using my sister!?"
"No, no calm down, ouch that hurt!"
"Good! You deserve it!"
"Stop hitting me, it hurts. It was part of the plan!"
 
Not pausing in his attack Jun Pyo questions "Plan? What Plan?"
 
"It was just a part of my test. He needed stop being so afraid of us and confess his feelings for her." Ji Hoo breathes out quickly after a particularly hard punch in the gut.
 
"Oh, ohhhhhhh. The tests. Oh, Mianhe bro, forgot all about it, here let me get you some ice" Jun Pyo sheepishly adds apologetically
 
Returning to his injured friend Jun Pyo inquires curiously "So did you ever kiss to make it seem real?"
 
Glaring up at his friend Ji Hoo responds "Of course-" bang. Jun Pyos fist finds his face again.
 
Fed up with the treatment Ji Hoo punches him right back, continuing his sentence "I meant to say, of course we didn't. It wasn't real. Pabo"
 
With a quick smile, Ji Hoo finally tells Jun Pyo the plan.
 
 
 
AN
 
I haven't written in years so the next few chapters might be bad as I'm still getting in to it. I ran out of fanfics to read, again.  -_-