thriller

Another story that I have no title for.. again

Six months had passed and Ha Ni had gotten used to her new life.

She had moved to the house next door to the Baeks.

It was a two story Han style house that had an accessible rooftop. There was no mistaking that Ji Hoo had choosen this house. It was almost the exact same as his own. Spacious but very homey. Beautiful garden included.

Yi Jung had chosen the interior. His keen eye for the arts brightened every room and would constantly make Ha Ni feel at peace

There was a huge fence surrounding the property where guards would frequently pass. Woo Bin had sent dozens of men to ensure Ha Nis safety.

Jun Pyo had hand picked every single staff member that worked in the household in an effort to make sure that no one with ill intentions would be around his sister. He had also bought Ha Ni a car. A bullet-proof, double plated black Vanquish. The other boys of F5 had laughed at the gesture but Ha Ni graciously accepted the gift and thanked her Oppa for being so thoughtful.

 

Ha Nis school life had changed.

She had demanded to be placed the lowest class in an effort to steer clear of Seung Jo, but she refused to dumb herself down. Naturally her and Seung Jo were constantly fighting for top student of the school.

Her classmates at first treated her with distrust and malice but after realising how kind hearted she was, they decided to keep her their hidden treasure. They hid who she was. The billboard showing student ranking on it, had her name either as first or second but no one knew who Oh Ha Ni was. She never stepped foot into the special study hall for the 50 top ranking students. Class 7 had kept her a mystery, going so far as to rename her 'Kitty". Ha Ni would constantly chuckle over the fact that Class 7, the dumb class, had outsmarted the entire school.

Ha Ni had also seen glimpses of Seung Jo and what she had seen was disappointing. He was good looking but he was also downright cruel sometimes. He was in no way modest or gracious. Ha Ni was having a hard time believing that he was her future husband.

 

Today though, Ha Ni smiled when she thought of Seung Jo. She had beaten him once again and was ranked number one.

"Hahaha Oh Ha Ni beat you again. Damn I really want to meet this girl" a boy to the left of Ha Ni says.

Hearing this Ha Ni decides its time to leave, and walks away.

"Yah shut up! who the hell is she?" Seung Jo groans in frustration

"I checked every class and nobody knows her" Seung Jos friend Gi Tae replys with a shrug

"Forget about class man, lets go get ready and go out tonight. Its a friday, we need to have fun" he pleads

"Aish! Whatever, lets go. We need to go my place first though" Seung Jo reluctantly agrees.

The walk to Seung Jos house was filled with laughter. Seung Jos two friends Gi Tae and Jae Ha constantly mocked how Seung Jo got beat by a girl.

"Yah, just wait till I meet her. She'll fall for me and then I'll crush her. Stupid girl doesn't know who shes messing with" Seung Jo said while shoving  Jae Ha

"Thats the problem isn't it. She isn't stupid. So she probably won't fall for your charms" Gi Tae says while laughing

Nearing the Baek house, the three boys see the gate open for Seung Jos neighbours house and they all pause in an effort to not get run over.

Their mouths drop as 3 lambourginis and a motorcycle enter the now fully opened fence.

Taking a quick look inside they notice the black vanquish already parked. As the doors to the house open Seung Jo and his friends decide its time to get out of there.

"Wow your neighbours must be loaded" Jae Ha comments

"Those were some sweet rides" Gi Tae adds with a low whistle

"Yeah, I think my dad was saying something about people moving in 6 months ago. Huh.. whatever" Seung Jo shrugs indifferently while opening the front door to his house.

"How was the day son? Top of the class again?" Soo Chang asks while smiling fondly at his son

Hearing his friends chuckle, Seung Jo replies with an irritable

"No. That girl Oh Ha Ni beat me again. Seriously who is she?"

Soo Changs smile just widens and Seung Jo takes the chance to run his room.

As Seung Jo and his friends are rummaging through his clothes, the door opens and Seung Jos mother, Hwang Geum Hee pops her head in

"Seung Jo we're just heading over to see your dads god daughter ok. Have fun tonight boys"

"Yah who is your dads god daughter?" Gi Tae asks

"and is she hot?" Jae Ha continues for his friend

"Not sure, never met her" Seung Jo automatically responds

"Thats a shame. Anyways, time to party boys" Jae Ha grins