man in the mirror

Another story that I have no title for.. again

Monday had come too soon for anyones liking. After another sad farewell to her F5 family, Ha Ni decided to take the day off from school to relax.

Slowly getting out of bed she opened the curtains to feel the sun. Falling back in to her bed, Ha Ni could feel the suns heat rays being absorbed by her short, black, silk night gown and sighed in content.

After hearing her stomache protest in hunger Ha Ni goes down to the kitchen to see what kind of feast the chef had made for today.

Pastrys filled the kitchen counter. More pastrys than a bakery. Being the generous person that she is, Ha Ni grabs a boxs to put them in. She walks all around her property handing out pastrys for everyone who works there as a second breakfast. After noticing afew more pastrys in the last box, Ha Ni thought of her Aunty next door.

"Aunty its me" Ha Ni said clearly while she knocked on the door and placed the box on the ground to pull out the pastry easily.

Seung Jo walks down to answer the door and tell whoever it is that his mother isn't home. Opening the door he pauses to admire the girl in front of him. Shes wearing a black silk nightie and is bending over to get something out of a box.

Ha Ni starts talking when she hears the door open while shes trying to grab all the pastrys. When she never hears a reply to her answer, she looks up and lets out a squeal of suprise.

Seung Jo is standing there with an amused expression on his face. He can't help but think that this  beautiful girl looks familiar

"I.. ahh came to give your mum some pastrys. Here take the box" Ha Ni says quickly while pushing the box in his hand and walking away quickly.

"Thank.. you? Hey whats your name?" Seung Jo yells with a confused look. This is the first girl to run away from me he thinks

"Oh.. uhh its Kitty" Ha Ni says while running out the gate

"Kitty kat. Nice to finally meet the neighbours" Seung Jo says to himself as he carries the box inside.

 

"Hey mum, Kitty came by to bring you some goodies" Seung Jo greets his mother as she walks in the door

"Really? Finally met Kitty huh? Hmm yes Ji Hoo did call me to keep an eye on her cause she didn't go to school today" Geum Hee quietly says to herself

"Speaking of, why aren't you at school?" she says louder this time addressing her son.

"I feel abit sick *cough* *cough*" Seung Jo says with a fake cough

The truth was that they were splitting the entire school in to pairs today. It was a mass project so no matter what class you are in, your partner was chosen randomly. He would rather work alone than have to pair with some one stupid from class 7. So he took the day off to escape any kind of pairing.

"Well im going over to see Kitty. Want to come?" Geum Hee asks nonchalantly already knowing that her son would refuse to go the neighbours as usual.

Walking towards the door Guem Hee halts as she hears "Yeah I'll come. It'll be good to finally see the neighbours".

"Are you sure? Didn't you say you were sick?" Guem Hee nervously says while trying to stop her son.

"Ma, it'll be rude of me to not introduce myself properly" Seung Jo innocently answers while gently guiding his mother out the door. In reality Seung Jo just wanted to know as much as he could about Kitty.

 

Walking in to Kittys property Seung Jo was nervous. The house was beautiful but the security guards eyeing him with distrust made him want to turn around and hop back in bed. He kept pace with his mother though as he was too curious about his beautiful neighbour to walk back now.

Opening the front door Ha Ni spots her aunt and betrothed.

"Hello Aunty. Come in" she nervously says as she leads them towards her parlour. She doesn't understand why Seung Jo had come over and the look on auntys face confirms that shes unsure aswell.

Seung Jo looks at his neighbour with curiosity burning in his eyes.

While serving tea to her guests Ha Ni makes light conversation and suprisingly Seung Jo is well mannered as he talks to her even going as far as offering assistance when she cleared the drinks.

"Your house really is lovely. The ceramics are master pieces" Seung Jo says while admiring the artwork

"Yes a friend of mine made them. Hes quite the famous potter" Ha Ni replies with a fond smile

"Does he have any other artwork?"

With a chuckle Ha Ni replies with "A whole museum full"

She sure is interesting. Seung Jos mind compliments