The texts

Change me back!

It was really wide and had a cd player simple but it looked brand new. After you put your bags aside, you started warming up, and you noticed that ‘your’ body was much more flexible than your actual body.

After warming up, Lay started to teach you the dances and as strange as it was, Sehun’s body without his ‘mind’ could remember the steps and positions almost correctly, almost, because it was you who were controlling it and not Sehun.

When Lay put the music on for you practice with, your body started to get life on it’s own, you only focused on the music and rhythm and your body would do the rest. Of course, the guys knew how well Sehun danced but they also knew that you they were watching wasn’t Sehun, it was you, so they were really glad that you could manage, not only to learn the dances but also to work hard.

After you learned the dances, which was faster than you had thought, you all practiced together many times. Then you went to dinner and got back to the studio to practice even more, until the managers came to pick you up.

As the 12 of you were practicing the last time of “Mama” dance, the door open and the manager started watching you, and when you ended they clapped their hands.

“Oh! You are back hyungs! Is it 11 already?” asked Kris while looking at his watch.

“It looks like you practiced a lot! Well, I have to say you really deserve your break tomorrow!”

“Thank you hyung!” said Suho

“Well, then let’s go! Grab your bags because the driver is already waiting for you and this time there aren’t any crazy fans waiting for you!!”

You were all relived to hear that because you were tired and you didn’t want any headaches. So you left the building, got into the vans and said goodbye to the managers and when you got home, you looked all exhausted.

After you all took a shower and put comfortable, some went to sleep, others were playing and you went to you room to check Sehun’s phone and there was 2 text massages,

 

From:you

Hi! I did what you told me to do, your aunt said not to worry about it that she would take care of your mom. And I’ll be there in 2 days. Then we can do our search to switch back. I hope you are getting along with hyungs there. See ya soon! ^^

 

 

From: EunMi

Hi Sehun oppa! I hope you are doing well! Don’t forget to eat your meals! I’ll always be here for you! Fighting! ^^

 

EunMi? Who is she?