You're late!

Change me back!

You stayed talking a little more with them learning some things from them including from Sehun. But then, you heard a phone ring. It was Suho’s.

“It’s our manager.”

“Hello?”

“Where are you guys? You’re supposed to be here 10 minutes ago! You have to practice, you know!”

“We’ll right down”

“Ok, but please hurry up, how time do you need more?”

“Just 10 minutes”

“We’ll wait those 10 minutes but if you’re late even one second, we’ll go without you! Got it?”

“Got it.” He hang up and let out a sigh “Ok, guys, we have to hurry up, we have practice in 10 minutes and we need to leave know, so hurry up!”

When he said that you panicked a little because you didn’t know any dance, you didn’t want to be a burden to them so didn’t say anything, but D.O noticed your panicked face (which wasn’t exactly your face, so you didn’t know it would be easily detected).

“Don’t worry! We‘re going to have practice and you have to learn all of our dances, but don’t worry we’ll help you” said D.O and put his hand on your shoulder “Ok?” and you nodded.

 And with that you went to “your” room and, with Suho’s help, you packed some clothes for practice. But something on your mind was still bothering you

Why? But, why did I had to change? Specially change into a guy!! Oh, well, I guess I just have to face the facts and accept it for a while… although I don’t want to!

 Suho saw your sad expression and comforted you “It’s going to be alright. Just be patient and everything will be fine. I’m sure you’ll be able to change back soon.”

You and Suho left your room and waited for everyone else in the living room, and after a minute or so, you were all there ready to leave. Everyone somehow gave you a bit more strength with a fighting, a touch on your shoulder or even just a smile. Everyone except Kai.