His Date (Part I)

Change me back!

Kai’s POV

 

yah! Pororo-da!
noh-neun geh jeh-eel joh-ah
chin-goo-deul moh-yuh-rah!
un-jeh-nah jeul-guh-wuh
geh-goo-jeng-ee Pororo!

 

“Hum, stupid alarm..” I said while opening my eyes and turning off Kyungsoo hyung’s alarm clock.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Ok, fine! OUR alarm!

I got up quietly so that I wouldn’t wake him, because I didn’t want to face his explosive mode in the morning, specially today, that I have a date with Sonyoung. And right now it’s 7am! (Let’s face the facts, who really likes to wake up at 7am on their free day, I don’t know about you but normal people don’t!)

I went to choose my clothes for the date, after 15min deciding what to wear I just opt for a light blue shirt, a black leather jacket and a pair of jeans.

I went to take a shower, quickly change and grab a cap, sunglasses and a pair of black converses. When I got out of my room I noticed that the dorm was really quiet. Perhaps, it was all just a dream…

At the entrance I was putting my sneakers on when I heard

“Oh! Hyung, what are you doing here so early?”, I turned around and saw Sehun (actually I had already figured out it was Sehun, he’s the only one who calls me hyung!),while finishing what I was doing I answered him  “I’m going to see Sonyoung, aren’t you going to meet Eunmi?”

“Hmm, hyung, I’m not really Sehun…” he/ she said (! So it wasn’t a dream!) while lowering his head, trying to make me feel pity… (I really hate false people!)

“Oh! Then tell hyungs that I’m only be back for dinner” and I got up and left the dorm without looking at him/her.

I went to catch the subway while having my cap on, so no one recognized me. As I waited for it, I started to think

‘How hyungs can trusted him/her? I mean, at first, I thought it was a joke that Suho hyung and Sehun were doing but then Suho was with his ‘this-is-really-serious face’, and the others members trusted him/her so easily, I mean what do we really know about him/her, it can be a sesaeng fan who does black magic or someone even worst!’

Half-hour later, I got out of the subway and went to a café near that station, which ironically was called ‘History Café’, as I enter I heard a soft and warming voice saying, “Oppa! Here!”, and I looked just to see the person I wanted to see the most waving at me.

I went to her table and gave a hug and a small peck in the lips, “I really have missed you!” I said while smiling and sat next to her. “I’ve missed you too oppa” she replied back while giving me a warming smile, “I really glad that you taking care of yourself, last time I saw you, you looked so thin and had an unhealthy look. I see that the other oppas are taking care of you.”

I was about to answer her when a waiter came to our table, “Hi! So, can I get your orders?”, we looked at each other and nodded at her. Sonyoung order a strawberry waffle and a chocolate milkshake, and I decided to have a French toast and orange/lime juice. The waiter went back to get the orders.

“So, how are the other oppas and Sehun? Is that any interesting news?” she got near him while asking, I chuckled “They’re fine. Although there’s something weird that happen with Sehun”

“Really?! What happen to him?”

“I’ll tell you later, I don’t to spoil our date”

“So, it’s really serious! But, I’ll wait. Anyway what are going to do today?”

“Hmm, let me see.. I thought after eating here we could go the park, then to the mall, we can get lunch there and then we’ll go to Han river, how about that?”

“I sounds lovely, but instead going to the mall, I want to go a place.”

“Which is…?”

“Surprise!” she said and grinned at me. She was up to something and wanted to find out what it was.

But, fortunately for her and unfortunately for me, the waiter came back with our orders, “So, a strawberry waffle and a chocolate milkshake for the young lady and a French toast and orange/lime juice for the gentleman. And that’s all, right?” he asked and we nodded, “Enjoy your meal!” and he turned around and left to serve another table.

“This looks delicious, don’t you think?” she was looking at the food like she hadn’t eaten for days, but I was a little more focus on the waiter, he had looked at my girl, MY girl!!! And not only once, but several  times! How dare he look at my girl?!

“Hello! Earth to Jongin-ah! Oppa? Jongin-ah?” she looked at me with curiousity in her eyes while waving her hand in front of my face, only after she called my name I noticed that I getting a little jealous. “Oh! Yes, sorry! What were you saying?”

She giggled, “Jongin-ah, are you ok? You zoned out for a few seconds!”

“Yeah, I’m ok, it’s just that waited was starring at you a bit too much. Hey! Why are you calling by my name? You haven’t done that since we started dating!”

With a smile, she shaked her head and started eating, “Eat oppa, or the food’ll be cold…”, and I look at my food and started to eat as well, when I hear her quietly completely the phase, “…Jongin-ah!” “Hey!” and she started laughting.