The phone call

Change me back!

You stood there, with a shocked expression

No, it can’t be! How did this happen? What about my mom? Mom!

“Maknae, are you ok? What happen? Why are you acting like that?” said Suho and this time put his hand on your shoulders

“Suho-ssi, I have to tell you something, not because I want but because I need help and you’re the only one I know. So here it goes, I’m not Sehun”

“HHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAA! Sehun! HHAAHHHAAAHHHAAA Suho-ssi!!!” Suho started to laugh and almost sit on the floor “Ai! HHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA! I can’t take anymore. HAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA”

“Suho! It’s true! My name is you! I’m from ________! My birthday is 1st July 94! And I have a sick mom, so please let me CALL HOME!” you said that almost screaming at his face and if tears threatening to fall.

And as Suho saw your expression change, his also change

“If what you’re telling is true then come with me to the living but if you’re just playing with me I swear to god that you, Oh Sehun are dead, you understand?”

He walked out of the bathroom and wait for you and then brought to the living room where everyone was busy watching tv.

“Guys, I think we have a problem but first let Sehun make a call”

He gave you the phone and you dialed your phone number and at the fourth ring somebody answer

“Hello!” you hear your voice in the other line

“Sehun-ssi! Is you, isn’t it?” you asked

“You! You’re the one who put me in this body!”

“No, I wasn’t! Please calm down, and please tell me that my mom is alright”

“You mean the lady in bed?”

“Yes, is she ok?”

“Yeah, she’s still sleeping”

“Thank God!!”

“But, now for serious matters, how can we switch back?”

“I don’t know, but I have an idea, do you see a little purple book?”

“Yeah”

“Call ______, she’s my aunt, say to her that you have to leave the country for a little long and if she can take care of mom, while I’m gone, tell her that I’ll call her every day! And then book a plane ticket to here, bring the biggest suitcase, before you put any clothes in it, try them on, there are some that are for more than 5 years so, just them first. Don’t forget to tell my aunt the day you’re going. And after you book it call _____, he’s my best friend ask him if he can bring you to the airport, tell him, that your cousin is sick and ask you to stay a few days with him. ”

“Ok, got it.”

“And, Sehun, I’m sorry for the whole situation”

“Don’t worry! I have a feeling that it wasn’t your fault.And, we’ll fix this”

“Thanks, and don’t forget my phone, and to tell me what day you’re coming!”

“Ok, see ya!”

“Bye”

And with that, you two hang up, Sehun hoping that he could everything with no other problem, and you hopping that the problem would be easily fixed, your mom would be ok, that guys that you’re staying with would understand your situation, and that Sehun would come there safely.