His Date (Part II)

Change me back!

We stayed in the café for almost an hour, then we went to the park. There weren’t many people around, mostly because this wasn’t a popular park, just a small pleasant park that only a few people knew about it. We sat at a bench while watching people passing by and a few children playing tag.

I put my arm around her shoulders and she leaned her head against my shoulder, and she whispered “You know something? I really miss this.” I took a breath, while smelling her perfume and said, “I miss this as well”

 “Do you remember when we used to come here after school to eat ice cream?”

I laughed, “Yeah, and you would always be covered with ice cream all over your face!!”

She slapped my arm, “Hey! I was just a kid then!”

“You’re still a kid now!”

“Look who’s talking mister!”, and she slapped softy my arm. But, then she turn serious, “So, are you going to tell me what happen to Sehun?”

I took a deep breath, “It only happen yesterday and I know it’s going to sound ridiculous but it’s true, at least it looks true.”

“Ok, go ahead, I believe you”

“Sehun switched bodies with another person”

She looked at me and started to blink very quickly, “What?!” she looked almost shocked, “Wow! Is that possible?!”

I looked away, “I knew it would sound ridiculous.”

“No, it isn’t that. It’s just shocking! I mean, how’s Sehun handling it? And who’s the other person? Did he know him before?”

“The thing is: it’s not a he, it’s a she. Supposedly, she’s from another country, so Sehun is now there and she’s currently staying in our dorm.”

“A girl?! Omo! Poor thing! Is she ok? She must be terrified to be in a boy’s body, no? No offense”

I rolled my eyes, “She’s fine. I bet that she’s more than fine!”

“Why would you say that?”

“Because the fact is we don’t know anything about this girl, she might be a sesaeng fan or a person who practices black magic or someone who once knows our secrets is going to start telling the world! And how can the others trust her so easily?!”

“What do you mean? Has she done anything to you or the other oppas? Or anything weird started to happen ever since she arrived?”

I shocked my head, “No, but I don’t trust her. I think we should be careful first, because I’ll never know what can happen! And hyungs are already taking care of her as if she was one of us, but, in the end, they’ll suffer!”

She slowly shocked her head with a disappointed look, “Jongin-ah, don’t be like that. Have you put yourself in her shoes? How would you be if you would be the one to switch if another girl? Ok, from a guy’s point of view is not that bad, but”

“Hey! You make us sound like we’re all erts!!”

She look at me with a are-you-kidding-me face. “Ok, maybe some guys are.” She continued giving me that stare, so I knew I had lost, “Fine, fine! All guys are erts! Are you happy?!”

“Yes, very. But, as I were saying, imagine yourself as girl change bodies with a guy, she’ll be scared and as you said she’s from another country, she must be feeling out of place, although it’s a good thing that the other oppas are taking care of her.”

I guess I lost another argument, she’s amazing when it comes to conversations, I made a small sad smile, “You might be right, but still I don’t trust her.”

She looked at me, and I immediately knew that she had something in her mind, “What if I’ll go talk to her, a girl to girl talk. If there’s something weird about her I’ll found out, but if she’s just a normal girl you have to promise me that you’re going to try you best to make her more comfortable with you. Yes, because I know what happen after Hyunsu confessed to me! That you ignored him, and only talked to him coldly and sometimes you said cruel words.”

I turned to her surprised, I didn’t know that she knew about it, that was what had made me realize that I was in love with her, “Well, he wasn’t good enough for you, and I didn’t trust him! But, fine, you can go talk to her and if you say that she’s alright I’ll try to be nice to her.” And with that she smile happily.

After chatting with her for almost two hours, she looked at her watched. “Omo! Look at the time! We have to go, I promised someone that we’re going to visit them.”She got up and drag me out of the park. “Them?” I stopped and turned facing her.

“You’ll know when we get there until then, I know it’s kind of cliché but, put this blindfold.” I put it and we continued walking.

After 15 minutes we stopped and I heard a familiar ring bell and dogs barking, I realised where we were. The sound of the front door took all my doubts.

Sonyoung unfold the blindfold. "Surprise!" I looked up and saw my mother smiling at me playfully. "Welcome home, Kim Jongin-ssi!" Quickly I hugged her, showing how much I missed her. Round us, I could hear my dogs barking and jumping, so I let go of my mom and pet them. "Wow, you look so fat! Mom, what are you giving them? Chocolates and candies?!" I turned and looked her.

She fold her arms and pretend to be upset. "Not even 5 minutes, you've been here and you're caring more for the dogs than your own mother. Shame on you and who raise you, Kim Jongin!"

"So you're blaming yourself too, dear mother!" She smiled and shocked at head. "Come you two, I prepared lunch. And I invited your sisters to come. So they are almost here, I think." Sonyoung and I followed her to the living room where the table was full of delicious dishes that my mom prepared. "Thank you, umma!"

"Anything for my son!"

She gave one more hug before we sat down. My dad arrived moments later, he was also happy to see me. Alhough he does like to show afection, he gave me a hug and said that he missed me.

My older sisters came together, without my brothers-in-law. They told me things about their day and I told about mine, Sonyoung is a little left out when I'm talking to them but my mother likes to talk to her, so she doesn't mind that I give a little atention to my sisters, and that is what I did.

After lunch, we stayed a little more at my parents house, I had missed my family so much that Sonyoung didn't mind at all. But around 6 o'clock, she told me we had to go and I was scoled by my sisters. "Don't you know that we have a husband to get back to? Just go, poor Sonyoung has been here all afternoon and evening! She made this surprise for you, now go do something for her!" They lightly pushed me outside the house when we were living. "Sonyoung-ah, please tells when our brother is being a pain in the , we'll scold him for you!" My older sister said to Sonyoung and winked. "Noona! We're family!"  She smirked, "So? Sonyoung is also our sister-in-law!" That made us both embaressed and my familed started to laught at us.

"Fine, fine! Bye everybody! It was good seeing you!" I gave a hug to each member and a last petting to my dogs.

"Bye, Jongin. Try to visit us again soon. We'll miss you. Be a good boy to Suho and Kris." My mom smiled sadly, while side-huging my dad.

"Bye, son. Behave yourself and as your mother said, visit soon!"

"Bye, kid. Don't give Suho, Kris and Sonyoung a hard time." My younger older sister folded her arms.

"Bye, baby brother. Take care of yourself. And be back soon to visit or give me a call and I come get you." My older sister smiled.

Sonyoung and I left the gates and turned around one last time waving goodbye.

We started walking towards the subway. "So, where should we go now?" She turned to me.

I was about to answer her when we hear a beep beep sound. We turned and saw my sisters again in a car. The oldest was driving, so the youngest open the car window. "Hey, do you guys want a lift?" We turned to each other and to them and nod at the time. "Hop in!"

"When do you want to go?" My older sister asked while looking through the rear-view mirror.

"To the dorms, Sonyoung is coming for dinner."

"Okay, to the Exo's dorm it is!"

While driving to the dorm, this time my sisters focus their atention at my girlfriend, having a girl-to-girls talk. I confessed that I din't liked it that much but it was understandable. When we arrived my younger older sister turned to Sonyoung. "Hey, we have to a girls day just the 3 of us. What to you say?"

She was astonished. "Of course, I love to, unnie!"

"Great, I'll call you this week. Bye kid. Call me sometime and mom! Bye Sonyoung!"

"Bye Jongin! Bye Sonyoung!"

"Bye unnies!" "Bye noonas!"

We waved at the car until it was out of side. "So, you're going on a date with my sisters!"

She nodded many times. "Yes, a girls day!"

I grabbed her hand. "Let's go in. I'm sure that most of them are already there." She smiled at me and I unlocked the door.

 

 

 

 

I apologize for not updated before. I know that I started this story in 2012. I'm going to continuing it but if it makes you confesed after I finished it, I'll change it a bit so that it would look like a 2014 story. I promise that I'll update it soon! Thank you reading!^^