"Trip"

Change me back!

All of you came down and there were two men waiting for you.

It must be their managers but which one is Exo-M and Exo-K?

Suddenly you heard a whisper “Our manager is the oldest one” and when turn around you saw Chanyeol close to you giving you a warm smile to which you smile back at him.

 “Thank you, ladies for waiting! I don’t even want to see the look on your brides face in your wedding day when you’ll come way after her arrival!” said the one that look the oldest sarcastically, so you assumed that was Exo-K manager, which meant “your” manager.

“Sorry, hyung. We are really sorry but we had a small emergency.” Apologized Suho and indicated for all of us to give a small bow.

“Ok, guys. I let this one pass but everything is ok?”

“Yeah, hyung. Now everything is much better.”

“Hmm, ok. Let’s go, we’re late already.”

After Exo-K’s manager ended the conversation, you enter into the two vans that were waiting for you, one for Exo-K and the other for Exo-M. You enter in Exo-K’s van sitting in the back with Baekhyun and Chenyeol, in front of you was Kai, Suho and D.O.

From the front the manager started to talk again,

“Ok, some good and bad news for you. First the bad news is that you radio interview tomorrow got cancelled, apparently the host was in accident but nothing serious. And the good news are that you are going to train today in your own practice room, not your’s, your’s but no one will be bother you today with the rooms schedules and tomorrow you’ll have day off, actually it’s WE’ll have the day off, is that great? Hey, guys? Why are you all so quiet today? Has something happen? ”

“No, hyung. We are just thinking about plans for tomorrow”

“Ok, and you can go wherever you want to go but, don’t, and I mean, DON’T forget that you’re idols now, if you don’t want attention or scandals you have to hide your face”

“Ok, hyung. We’ll do that.”

And the manager continued to give you recommendations until you arrived SM building. You saw many people, especially high school girls near the building, and they were holding posters and messages to all SM artists. Both vans went to the back to drop you, that way you wouldn't be disturbed by those “fans”. But as soon as the door open and you all step out of the van, you hear high pitted screams “OPPAS! EXO OPPAS!! SARANGHAE! OPPA LET ME BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!” And right then you all had to run into the building otherwise the “fans” who grab you and would never let you go!

 

I'm sorry I did update before but I had a big problem, and I wasn't alright to continuing writting but, as time's going by, I'll try to continuing writting.

THANK YOU to all my subscribers and readers, I'm really grateful for you all to be reading my story! And a special thanks to YakiManduUnicorn for reading and commenting my story: You're awesome!!