Chapter 11

You Were Once Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Unnie. I think Krystal doesn't know how to find her way." Jessica looked at Jiyoung, trying to understand her words.

"She needs a guide to get back to us."

Jessica looked away and let out a sigh. "Neh. She may have lost her memory."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli is wandering the streets of Vietnam still hoping that she would find Krystal. She looked everywhere, asking anyone that she would see if they have seen her girl, showing them a picture of Krystal, but no one saw her.

It was almost night, the sun was setting. Sulli finally got tired and decided to rest.

She sat on a nearby bench and wiped her sweat. And drank the water she just bought awhile ago.

"YAH! Grandpa! I bet you can't keep up with me." A familiar voice was heard.

"You just wait, you!"

"If you can still run! HAHAHAHAHA!"

It striked Sulli, she knew this laugh, she had lived with this laugh her whole lifetime.

Sulli stood up and searched for that voice, then she saw a figure. Sulli may have a bad eyesight, but she recognized that figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ella."

"Oh? Wae oppa?" Ella replied while happily eating her sandwich.

"I'm tired. Aren't you?"

"Ani."

"Are you a robot or something? Why do you never get tired? We've been walking for hours already."

"Wae? Grandpa can't keep up with the youngster?" Ella teased Kai.

"MWO? GRANDPA? ME?"

"Neh. HA-RA-BEO-JI." Ella stuck her tongue out and patted

Please log in to read the full chapter