Chapter 8

You Were Once Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What's going on Sica-unnie? What's this about?" Jiyoung asked out of curiousity.

"Yeah unnie... I was still in my dreamland." Amber rubbed her eyes. "And why just the two of us? How about Ssul?"

"You two listen up really carefully." Jessica pointed her finger on them both and looked at Sulli's whereabouts to reassure that she was really asleep.

Both nodded and sat properly.

"If police can't help us..." Jessica lowered down her voice. "On finding my little sister. We should really do our best on finding her."

Jiyoung stood up from her seat. "How about Sulli?" She whispered and pointed Sulli sleeping so soundly.

"She's been to so much stressed, let's make her rest for now. I already requested Donghae to send some of his guards here, they'll be here in a few hours." 

"What are they going to do here? Help us look for Krys?"

"No." Jessica said blankly, then continued. "They're going here to guard Sulli. I don't want her leaving and add up to this situation anymore. I really feel sorry for her. I  mean, I understand the feeling of losing someone you love. Of course, it's my sister there." Jessi felt sad, but kept her tears.

"Unnie..." Jiyoung noticed the frown on Jessi's face.

"No... no... I should be strong, okay? Krystal's just somewhere wandering. You know she's a curious girl, right?" Jessica reassured.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Goodmorning." A sweet voice greeted Kai on the kitchen.

"Huh? Who?" Kai asked in a still half-awake mode while looking for food in the fridge.

"It's Ella." The girl smiled sweetly. "And thanks for the name and for being kind to me."

Kai finally turned to look at the girl. "So, you like it?" He felt proud of himself.

"Of course! If I didn't, I wouldn't have used it!" Krystal defended.

"So, you like it?" Kai said in a flirtatious way.

"Yah, you hitting on me?" Ella "Krystal" raised her voice.

"Well maybe I am." Kai went closer and .

"Yah! You stay away you byuntae!" Ella back off.

"I'm coming closer!" Kai keep on teasing her.

"ANDWAE!!!!" Ella screamed.

"Yah! Yah!" Taemin came barging in and the two paused.

"You two are so noisy, don't you know that?" He scratched his head.

"Sorry." They both said and started laughing.

"Yah! Stop laughing and make breakfast already." Taemin commanded them and went to get some water.

"Arasseo." They playfully marched.

When they've reached the cooking area, Kai scratched his head. "Yah hyung! What are we supposed to eat?"

"Huh?" Taemin asked.

Kai looked around again. "There's nothing to eat here."

"Then go find a way, I'm hungry." He commanded again.

Kai felt annoyed, Ella saw this and laughed at him.

"Yah it's not funny." He told Ella. "Besides, I think the grumpy hyung is having his period now." Kai joked.

"Yah! Heard that!" Taemin shouted while munching on a bread.

They both laughed again, "We're just going to the market, oppa. I'll make a special breakfast after we come back!"

Taemin smiled widely, "I'll anticipate that!"

"Yeah, we'll be going." The two changed into nice clothes and left.

Kai showed Ella where the market was. He didn't asked or was curious about Ella buying the ingredients. He knew that Ella knew what she was doing.

After the market, they immediately left because it was already 8:30, and the grumpy hyung might be starving already according to Kai.

On the way home, "So what are you going to make exactly? I mean this morning, you just transformed from grumpy Ella to Jolly Ella. And now you'e going to prepare a special dish for us?"

"Well, it's thanking for your kindness, though you guys were also the reason why I was in this accident. But still, without you guys, I might not be living right now. It's okay I lost my memory, but at least I lived, right? And I met you guys." Kai blushed. "And... I don't know actually what I'm going to make."

"Huh?" Kai got confused.

"Keke. I'm  just going to do my best. So anticipate for it, okay?" Ella pointed him playfully.

Kai gulped, "okay. Better not poison us."

"Let's see." Ella smiled mischievously.

As they reached home, Ella started the cooking. Kai was a bit confused and at the same time anxious while watching Ella.

"Yah, what is she going to cook?" Taemin patted Kai and whispered to him, then Kai showed him a "I-have-no-idea" look.

The hungry boys didn't mind and just watched Ella cook.

"What were you naming her again?" Taemin interrupted Kai's seriousness.

"Ella." He smiled. "And she likes it."

Ella was done cooking, and the smell of the food was really

Please log in to read the full chapter