Chapter 9

Chasing Hearts

After the schedules all finished that day it was already 1am. Most of the members were already going to bed but on the other hand Woohyun had other plans. He had asked Yumi to meet him under the apartment despite the fact that it was extremely late.

 

"Woohyun shouldn't you be resting?" Yumi asked approaching the figure who was wearing a hat and a face mask.

"I wanted to take our caring makeup artist to a place that i loved from my trainee days." He replied as he took her hand and dragged her along.

 

"So... Your beloved place is Han River?" Yumi asked and walked with Woohyun along the empty path.

"Its nice here isn't it?" Woohyun replied and laid down on the grass nearby.

Yumi chuckled and did the same.

"We used to come here during our trainee days, we would run around the river once in the morning once at night. This is where the memories of our sweat and tears are. When I get mad or want to give up I always come here..."

Yumi smiled noticing that Woohyun's eyes glittered when he talked about Infinite's past.

"Thank you for not giving up"

"Huh?" Woohyun turned his body to face Yumi.

"Being a trainee must of been really hard, if you had given up then the world won't have been able to see Infinite..."

 

"Mmm... You know I promised myself that if I was to ask a girl out then this would be the location."

"Never thought you were this romantic Nam Woohyun." Yumi joked and Woohyun pinched her nose.

 

----------------------------

lol this chap is so short.........................