Chapter 12

Chasing Hearts

Yumi laid on her bed at home staring blankly at her phone. It was as though she was expecting something but she secretly knows it won't come. She hadn't seen Woohyun all day, it makes her miss his presence. However if she did see him she would probably feel bad.

Yumi closed her eyes wanting to sleep but Woohyun kept popping up in her mind.

"Ugh stupid Nam Woohyun!" She complained bashing her pillow on her bed. Suddenly the door bell rang.

"...Who would come at this hour of the night?" Yumi thought

"Who is it?"

"Yumi ah" She recognised the voice of Goenam straight away and opened the door.

"Noona we got to go!!" Sungjong said dragging Yumi into the car.

Goenam quickly followed, and started driving away.

"Yah! Sungjong! What are you doing." Yumi asked when Sungjong slightly tied a cloth around her head covering her eyes.

"Noona is my hostage" Sungjong joked.

 

Soon the car stopped, rather than being a hostage it felt more like a birthday surprise but it won't be her birthday until ages later. Sungjong carefully guided her feet off the car and into some random surrounding. Yumi wasn't wearing any shoes so they had to walk more carefully. She felt the grass under her feet go down hills. Suddenly they stopped and Sungjong let go of Yumi's hand. She could sense... The warmth.

Someone started humming in the distance, but she couldn't make out the song.

Yumi lightly pulled off the blindfold and looked around. She saw Infinite sitting on the grass, Myungsoo playing the guitar and Sunggyu humming.

"Saranghanda mianhada geurae deoneun andoegesseo, nan dagagal jagyeok jocha eobseo nal saranghaji ma. Naegen maemeul naeejul yeoyudo eobseo, maeireul himgyeopge salgo haruga beogeowo ulgo."

Yumi stared at Woohyun singing Only Tears as he slowly approached. Candles that were placed in the shape of a heart surrounded her. She stood still as tears were forming in her eyes.

"O nan nege jul su inneunge eobseo missing u, ttatteutan maldo motae I missing u." He sang as he stepped in the heart.

"Gamhi baral sudo eobseo I missing u, ireoke mireonae..."

Woohyun held a bunch of flowers in front of him and pulled Yumi into a hug with one hand. Yumi held onto Woohyun's shirt as tears dripped from her eyes.

"Do you like my version of the song?" Woohyun whispered.

"Shiruh..."

He pulled away and wiped the tears off Yumi's face.

"Mianhe... For everything... If you really want to you can take the offer."

"I already rejected it" Yumi replied as though it was nothing.

On the other hand Woohyun was fairly surprised, the offer was pretty good.

"Thank you..." He whispered and handed Yumi the flowers. Woohyun lightly pulled her closer and placed a hand behind her head. Yumi blushed, with her eyes closed she waited for the contact.

 

"Yah! Hyung I'm an adult now!?"

The couple heard Sungjong's cry and saw Dongwoo trying to cover the eyes of the maknae.

Woohyun shot them a glare for ruining his perfect moment. Yumi chuckled then kissed Woohyun just barely missing his lips.

He froze in the spot and watched Yumi skip away towards the rest of the members.

"Woohyun oppa! Saranghae!" She shouted making a heart with her arms.

"Choi Yumi! Be my girlfriend!!" Woohyun shouted back flying hearts towards her.

"Bye!" Yumi waved and ran off with the others following her.

"Yah!! How dare you!"

 

---------------------

 

end of story!!! enjoy <3

and my woogyu fanfic is coming up~~~