Chapter 7

Chasing Hearts

The CEO had a short talk with the main vocalist and soon Woohyun was left to enjoy his free day. He walked out of the office and as he expected Yumi sat on the chair waiting for him.

Only when he got closer he realised that she was sound asleep. Woohyun crouched on the floor memorising her baby face. Hesitantly he moved a hair out of her face and pulled it behind her ear. Slowly Woohyun placed his hand on top of hers which was resting on her knee.

"I don't know if it's normal for me... But I wish if I was your favourite member" He whispered feeling the weight on his chest again.

"Maybe... I love you." Woohyun breathed out heavily, those last three words seem to have taken all the breath away from him. Unconsciously he held Yumi's hand tighter, causing her to awake from her nap.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

Yumi rubbed her eye with one hand seeing the slightly blurred figure of Woohyun smiling at her, the smile was one that she would love to see every morning when she woke up. She shook her head slowly like a child and smiled back, then noticing Woohyun holding onto one of her hands. Immediately heat crept up her body making her face burn. He noticed this but instead of letting go he pulled her up and started to walk dragging the red faced makeup artist behind him.

"Woohyun oppa where are you taking me?" Yumi asked seeing him put on a hat

"You'll see"

He teased taking her hand again and put on a pair of sunglasses with the other.

In no time they were walking down the main road of Hongdae, holding hands...

To Yumi's surprise there weren't anyone looking at them strangely, it was almost as though he was just a normal person rather than an idol. Yumi tried letting go of Woohyun's hand in case people caught them and asked for an explanation. However the act just made Woohyun hold hers tighter.

"Just act as though we are couples so they won't suspect up" Woohyun hissed pulling Yumi closer.

Woohyun smiled seeing Yumi ease and play along. Thanks to his witty brain they got to continue holding hands. A while after Woohyun pulled Yumi into a shop and let go of her hand letting her roam around at the clothes and shoes.

Yumi looked through the shoes and flipped one around to see the price.

She gulped seeing the price and wanted to put the shoe back, suddenly Woohyun came from behind and placed his chin on Yumi's head since he was a whole head taller without her heels.

"Do you like that?" Woohyun asked taking the black and silver lining high heel off her.

"Na... I'll just go with something simple~"

Woohyun watched as Yumi walked away but turned her head to look at the shoes again as though she was saying she'll be back for them. He chuckled and searched the boxes looking for the size he assumed she was. As soon as he found it Woohyun took it over to the cashier.

"A gift for your girlfriend?" The middle aged lady asked.

"Yeah... Pretty much." Woohyun smiled to himself.

"She's quite cute, you two remind me of my husband and I in our younger days." The lady said with a laugh as Woohyun paid by his card.

"Yeah a little too cute, makes me scared to take her out seeing all though guys that might want to steal her off me." Woohyun joked as he took the bag.

"Have a good day young man."

"Thanks ahjumma."

Woohyun held the bag in his hand and looked around the store seeing Yumi in front of the mirror fiddling with her hair. He creped behind and back hugged her, Yumi's first reaction was attempting to wiggle out of his hold.

"The ahjumma says we remind her of when she was younger." Woohyun whispered into her ears. Yumi glanced at the cashier lady and saw her smiling back lovingly.

Yumi's face blushed from the thought of people mistaking them for a couple. Then she noticed the grey coloured shoe bag in   Woohyun's hands.

"Woohyun oppa what's this?" Yumi asked taking it off Woohyun.

"It's a present" He said and left the shoes to Yumi's care while heading out. "Don't open it until you get home."