Chapter 8

Chasing Hearts

Yumi had a rough idea what it would be but didn't open it. Woohyun had gone back to the dorm and Yumi just simply drove home. As soon as she got past the front door, she decided to check out what he had brought her. She carefully opened the black box and saw the overly priced black heels she had her eyes on earlier. Right away she fished out her phone and started texting someone.

-Kansamida Woohyun oppa! I must repay you someday~ I love you!! -Yumi

Woohyun grinned as he continuously repeated the last few words to himself.

The members all gave him a strange look .

"Yah your happiness is creepy!" Sunggyu complained. "What is with you anyways."

"It's something you won't understand grandpaGyu." Woohyun teased and skipped away into the toilets while replying to Yumi.

'So this is how it feels being in love...' He thought to himself feeling his heart beating to a melancholy melody.

It wasn't just the members that found Woohyun's sudden happiness suspicious even the fans were looking for a reason. However it wasn't like they could find anything since the idol wasn't dating or had any ual relationships... It was just that, he was in love.

 

"Yah pabo stop smiling, it makes it my job harder." Yumi complained, trying to apply on Woohyun's makeup as they were on their way to a fan signing event in Hongdae.

"Noona don't mind him, Woohyun hyung has been abnormal lately." Sungjong added.

Woohyun reached out attempting to attack Sungjong but instead got lectured by Yumi about not staying still and how she was going to let him meet his Inspirits with eyeliner all over his face. Of cause Woohyun just backed off and didn't move after, allowing Yumi to continue with her makeup applying.

Yumi felt her face blushing as she concentrated on Woohyun's eyes, it was a feeling she gets when she was around Woohyun recently...

When the van had reached the fan signing site all the tables and etc. were set up with a long line of fans waiting outside. With haste the members were all sitting by the tables and the signing event began. Yumi peeked through the curtains seeing the members greeting the fans and accepting presents. She smiled then disappeared into the backstage.

Woohyun sat at the edge being the last member to sign the albums. He just finished signing one and smiled cutely before handing it to the fan. As he turned his hand around his wrist he could feel a slight ache in the muscle. Just as he looks up again another fan stood before him.

"Anneyo Oppa~" The teenage girl said.

"Anneyo" He replied as Sunggyu slid the album over to him.

"Could you write please grow quickly on it please!!" She pleased making Woohyun chuckle. "Oppa you are my favourite idol!"

Woohyun laughed and handed the album back to her with both hands. "Thanks haha."

"Could you show me your agyeo please!"

He couldn't exactly decline a request from a fan so he did his infamous bunny ageyo causing all the girls who were watching squeal.

Yumi giggled as she passed her Infinitize album to Sungjong.

"Would you like me to write anything he asked while he signed on his photo.

"Mmm how about Yumi noona is awesome."

Sungjong was surprised by the familiar name and looked up seeing Yumi standing before him. She handed him a bottle of something before moving onto the next member. Yumi had brought a drink for every one of the members. It wasn't long before she reached Woohyun. Instead of greeting he just quietly signed the album.

"Aigo... Woohyun oppa must be tired~" Yumi teased while placing drink on his table. Woohyun stared at the younger girl as though she was just his imagination. There was this strange urge to get up and hug her while complaining about how tired he is. However he had to resist it.

"Oppa drink it, it'll probably make you not as tired..." Yumi said before taking her autographed album and running into the backstage.

Woohyun laughed and held the bottle in his hands. There was a slight warm to it...

 

--------------------------------------

I'm gonna quickly finish this cause i wanna focus on my woogyu fanfic :33333

anyways enjoy <3