Chapter 3

Chasing Hearts

After signing a few contracts and papers, the CEO sent Yumi off with Goenam to go meet the boys. She was taken to their practice rooms that was a few minutes' drive away. The manager opened the door after pressing a series of number and smiled seeing the members practicing for their comeback. Yumi stood by the door admiring their synchronised moves.

The song soon ended and the members practically all collapsed onto the ground without even realising the guest who was still standing awkwardly in the corner.

"Nice job guys" Goenam complimented and clapped.

"Hyung~ we are hungry." Woohyun whined breathing heavily.

"We'll take you out to eat but first I need to introduce someone."

The members all sat back up after hearing that they will get to eat outside. Goenam gestured Yumi over, she slowly walked to the centre of the room where Goenam was with a hand covering her face.

"This is your new beautiful stylist!"

Yumi quickly bowed and introduced herself. "Choi Yumi mida! I'm 21, just finished Uni. Please take care of me"

"Ohhh you're the M!Countdown noona!!" Sungjong said waving his hands around.

"She "was" and now she is your makeup artist noona" Their manager corrected.

The member's curiosity bubble exploded as they continuously asked questions one by another, except for L who was normally quiet.

"Okay last question all else you guys can stay here and eat cup noodles" Goenam warned making all the members stop shouting.

"Mmm... Noona you're favourite is L right, so whose your second favourite?" Sungyeol asked with a satisfied look.

The members all stared at her silently waiting for an answer.

"Err... That's confidential!" Yumi said quickly "You guys know too much about me now!"

"Awww noona!?" Sungjong complained and tried to force her to answer by using his agyeo.

It has been a week since Yumi became Infinite's makeup artist, they all get along perfectly well. All the members were trying their best for their comeback showcase. They practiced all day and night.

It was finally the day for Infinite's first Infinitize showcase. The members all dressed casually and entered the van one by one. Yumi couldn't help but to notice how nervous the whole of Infinite were.

After no idea how long of performing and talking Infinite were finally on their way to the location of their last showcase for the comeback, Seoul.

"Woahhh!? Are you serious a helicopter?!" Yumi shouted over the sound of its spinning rotor blades.

"Never seen one?" Sunggyu squinted his eyes and stood next to Yumi.

Yumi shook her head as the rest of the members slowly boarded it.

"Oppa!!! Take me with you!!!!!!!!!!" Yumi stared at Woohyun with her puppy eyes trying to look as innocent as she could.

Woohyun looked at the LeaderGyu. The caring oldest nodded and Yumi happily boarded.

She sat by the window next to window beside Myungsoo. The helicopter started rising, Yumi noticed a strange expression on Sunggyu's face and Dongwoo who covered his ears. She tilted her head to the side not knowing why everyone was so quiet as the machine lifted itself off the surface. Soon the helicopter was flying steadily through the sky. Sungyeol said something which stopped the silence. However Yumi was too engrossed in the scenery from above.

"You like it?" Myungsoo asked guessing it was the first time that she had flown.

"Yep yep, I wish if i brought my camera."

The members laughed noticing how the 21 year old seemed more like a 7 year old.

Final touch up were being down to the Infinite members in the last 15 minutes before start of the Showcase. Yumi peeked at the stage noticing how many people were actually there waving around their pearl gold balloons and glow sticks.

The showcase was a huge success just like the other ones. Infinite's Chaser video was played at the end of it. Yumi admire how pretty the MV turn out even though she was there when they filmed it all. After the concert ended the members thanked the staff and helped them clean up before leaving for their dorm. The members ate in the car since they didn't have much time anymore.

A long week ended with all the members exhausted in bed. Yumi and the other managers of Infinite took a long at their schedule. A worried look cane across her face. Every day was full, some members had mote schedule than others from time to time. She worried for them.

 

-----------------------------------

Thank you for the comments and subscribers!

but just a note please dont get your expectations up~ I literally wrote this a year ago for Be Mine and then I somehow left it on my computer and found it again. So i just changed the title song to Chasers and a bit of the schedule.

Either way thanks <3 and double update cause I'm in a good mood today