Miss,are you okay?

I love You For Who You Are

Du Jun's POV

"miss, are you okay?" i asked a girl who collide me a while ago.Her face shows that she's in a fear of something but i don't know what it is. My hands were being wrapped around her waist,preventing her from falling down.

I took a glance of her without she noticing it, her eyes, her lips, her scent, it's very familiar to me.When i finally realized that she was someone i know.

"miss are you okay?" i asked for the second time, she turned her head and our eyes met..

"i'm...i'm.. as-astraphobia." she looked at me with a fearful look,who's looking for a place to hold on into.

*thunder*

"ahhhh," she screamed, her hands were shaking,her eyes we're watery, she looked really scared.

"miss, it's okay,you can hold onto me,i'm here for you"

gosh, did i just say those words? Gosh, what's happening to me?? she grabbed my arm just like i'm the only person who could protect her.

When the thunder lighten up a bit, i help her to stand from her earlier position.

" miss, i'm here.. no need to be scared." i saw her face lighten up a bit when i say those words to her.

"I'm Yoon Du Jun, and you're?"

"i'm Fulya, sumbaenim"

" sumbaenim? how did you know me?"

"uh oh, that? oh, i'm your junior,sumbaenim."

"oh? my junior?oh okay, nice to meet you"

i gave Fulya a smile, and okay, why is it her face getting redder and redder every time i speak to her?.

 

Fulya's POV

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! IS THIS A DREAM? if this if a dream, i don't want to wake up.

Du Junie sumbaenim held me in his arms. Dear rain, i love you, i love you for bringing me to this sumbaenim here.

"oh? my junior? oh okay, nice to meet you,"he said to me as he gave me the sweetest smile i've ever seen anyone made.

Fulya, don't start blushing,no! don't!

" nice to mee-eet.."

he interrupt before i could finish my sentence.

"wait, why is your face red? are you sick?" he said as he placed his palm on my forehead.

"gosh, you're sick, we need to find something to cool you down"

"Du Junie sumbaenim, why are you panicking about me? i'm okay."

"andwae, i won't let you go home like this."

Du Junie sumbaenim held my hand and walked us to a cafe.

" ahh, it's way hotter inside here. and we're going to wait till the rain stops."

"but,sumbae, i nee-ed"

"wait, don't call me sumbae, just call me Du jun. Okay?"

"hmm, Du Jun, i need to go home now, because my mom is leaving for Paris. I want to meet her for the last time."

"okay, in that case wait for me here, i'm going to buy you an umbrella."

I watched Du Jun walked out of the cafe. Why is he so into helping me.?

Soon, Du Junie came back and brought an umbrella for the both of us. We walked out of the cafe.

" so, i'm going to leave this umbrella with you.walk properly okay?"

"sumbaenim, then, how about you?"

He gave me a smile and made his own way home.

With Du Junie's umbrella, i make my own way home.

When i arrived home, i saw omma, standing outside of our house with a cab in front of our gate.

"Just in time honey,Omma's leaving now, see you in three months time." omma gave me a hug amd a kiss on my cheek.

"bye,honey, take care" omma said waving to my direction. i waved her back "i love you omme,have fun" i shouted so that omma could hear me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated ^^

this is my second update for today, so have fun reading and tell me how do you feel about my story.

thank you for reading^^